Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Creatives ka koi bharosa nehi !! (Page 3)

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I don't mind an optimist Naku as per me no woman will be ready to accept her husband is dead...I wanted to see her coaxing everybody, comeon buck up what will Saab say that we have failed in our duties etc...but bajirao should also act...after all he has been in this business for years now...MV's acting is not upto the mark in these scenes too....

Of course Kala's expression was seen to be believed....

I know Shilpi what you mean but my girl when the story is logically fictionally I think we will enjoy it more Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

I don't mind an optimist Naku as per me no woman will be ready to accept her husband is dead...I wanted to see her coaxing everybody, comeon buck up what will Saab say that we have failed in our duties etc...but bajirao should also act...after all he has been in this business for years now...MV's acting is not upto the mark in these scenes too....

Of course Kala's expression was seen to be believed....

I know Shilpi what you mean but my girl when the story is logically fictionally I think we will enjoy it more Tongue

i know wht you mean but entertainment in this country sadly is not created but manufactured...if one thing clicks with audience they'll try that in everyother film,soap etc till the original loses the charm...nakku rising like donnesa of patilwadi kinda reminded me of ash in sarkar2 and kat in rajneeti..a very bad try at creating that plot in television i would say....anyway there are very few shows which are logically sound...give me one example i would be greatful to you....geet,rang badalti odni,pratigya,uttran...laado...which one is logical..ltl's crimes are paltry in comparision...yes i know we have a right to ask for more reasonable storyline,cast etc...but we only constitute a small part of the audience that production house has...rest as the TRPs and history will attest want to keep watching such illogical turn of events...otherwise how can we explain Maayii ke K serial ruling the Roost for a decade...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-bharti-MrsKhan

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Guys, I realized something in the recent episodes. MR's presence in the scenes is turning out to be VERY important to get the best action-reaction acting by MV and VR. Both MV and VR are doing decent jobs (VR being better than MV) but the real spark is MR!!! His acting makes them do their best! With MR's absence MV and VR are looking just as lost as Naku and Baji are feeling at the loss of Dutta! Amazing how one person (MR) can make such a huge difference!

-Carrie--bharti-MrsKhan

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Guys, I realized something in the recent episodes. MR's presence in the scenes is turning out to be VERY important to get the best action-reaction acting by MV and VR. Both MV and VR are doing decent jobs (VR being better than MV) but the real spark is MR!!! His acting makes them do their best! With MR's absence MV and VR are looking just as lost as Naku and Baji are feeling at the loss of Dutta! Amazing how one person (MR) can make such a huge difference!

So true,Mozzy. I as an audience can feel his presence and sadly absence so many miles away thru a TV screen, what must be the state of his co-actors? The man really has an awesome powerful persona.Day Dreaming Never seen or heard before.Amazing.Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-bharti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

So true,Mozzy. I as an audience can feel his presence and sadly absence so many miles away thru a TV screen, what must be the state of his co-actors? The man really has an awesome powerful persona.Day Dreaming Never seen or heard before.Amazing.Star

best part is that we as audience have seen him grow larger than life in front of our eyes...as i have said earlier..he has been delevering masterpieces since that 1st tasha wedding scenes in May....awesome is a small word for his acting prowess....hope the producers realize that as well.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-bharti-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
@Zuby:

Yes, he has a powerful persona that blocks away all the mediocre lot on the TV today! The personal magnetism and acting prowess has made him the star that he undoubtedly is today! Can we say then he is "Aamir Khan" (thinking-actor and Mr. Perfectionist) of TV industry?! Not exaggerating, but seriously look at the way MR has invested time and enegy and efforts in creating Duttabhau! He has given that real-life look to Duttabhau by keeping in mind all the details and nuances such as the dressing-style, the mannerisms, the voice modulation and what not that Duttabhau's character needed to come aive on the screen! We adore Duttabhau because of MR!!

May he earn more awards and rewards and always stay on the top!!

Edited by mozart66 - 13 January 2011 at 1:39am

-Carrie--bharti-MrsKhan

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Bang on @shilp and @Liz about all your thoughts on Naku's bold acting and Baji being skeptical

Naku has lift up her hand to slap kala when she tried hurting Dutta and now Dutta is missing and people assuming him to be dead...wat is expected from naku?? Sit, cry and pray?? I dont thnk so. I wud have never approved of it. Wat ever she is shown doing is acceptable and Baji is always shown doubtful about thngs, be it Dutta will ever forgive him or be it Dutta cuming back. Also he did see Dutta's car falling to bits and tat cud be one reason for him not to be hopeful about D cuming back

As far as Tin your other doubts like why D ddint recognize Seema's voice, he is so much in pain and also not in his senses. Also wehn Seema spoke he was already unconscious. if you see she ddint speak wen D was trying to walk away. So i didnt find anythng wrong there.

Next, wat was wrong in Seema's entry? She did say she is back frm Temple. The chacha seems to me like a Dalal whch is shown in most of kothewali-related movies. He must be the one maybe got Seema to kotha finding her in bad state or sumthng. and if u r aware kothewali stay in kotha only. so it luks like a kotha-mahal sort of to me and dear she bcum rich by kotha/prostitution and not other way round as u think

Edited by ccolaco - 13 January 2011 at 1:45am

mozart66

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

@Zuby:

Yes, he has a powerful persona that blocks away all the mediocre lot on the TV today! The personal magnetism and acting prowess has made him the star that he undoubtedly is today! Can we say then he is "Aamir Khan" (thinking-actor and Mr. Perfectionist) of TV industry?! Not exaggerating, but seriously look at the way MR has invested time and enegy and efforts in creating Duttabhau! He has given that real-life look to Duttabhau by keeping in mind all the details and nuances such as the dressing-style, the mannerisms, the voice modulation and what not that Duttabhau's character needed to come aive on the screen! We adore Duttabhau because of MR!!

May he earn more awards and rewards and always stay on the top!!

Why such a small post on qualities describing my most favourite man? Sweetest words on earth.Go on,na? I simply love to hear this.EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 January 2011 at 1:47am

mozart66

Go to top