Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Creatives ka koi bharosa nehi !! (Page 2)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@MB: Abt Baji I agree...thats the thinking of the CVs. But VR in MR's absence has done a decent job.
As for Kala-Chaskar I guess they will keep each otehr busy. I dont think Chaskar will be able to blackmail her...she might tell him that she will prove he will Dutta and the mob will lynch him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@MB: Abt Baji I agree...thats the thinking of the CVs. But VR in MR's absence has done a decent job.
As for Kala-Chaskar I guess they will keep each otehr busy. I dont think Chaskar will be able to blackmail her...she might tell him that she will prove he will Dutta and the mob will lynch him.

@bold: I'd say more than decent! He was absolutely fantastic in the first three days/episodes after Dutta's car crashed. And even when MV is floundering in some of the scenes, he manages to pull through fine...neither too under or over...his role right now is to support Nakku (because he has been shown in the past to have that kind of respect and belief in her) and he's doing just that.

Agree on Kala-Chaskar...let's see if she stabilizes herself enough to spot that she still has something on him or self-destructs in hyperventilation.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I think Chaskar and Kala will destroyb each other once they see Dutta back hale and hearty...

komal_w25mozart66

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

I am sorry I did not see last week's episodes but girls I feel MV is not living upto her character, or maybe when MR is in the screen we are busy looking at him and wihout him, somehow I am not impressed with her acting poweress...Regarding Bajirao....somehow he should be calling the shots and guiding instead....

Chaskar and Kala can stangle each other for all I care !!

Pyari_Zahra-Carrie-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Naku turning lady don did unnerve me a bit y'day but today when i saw her trying to search for Dutta, i kind of felt sad for her. She looks so frail and vulnerable, keeping her faith alive when everyone around is convinced that he's dead. I would have expected Naku to be sitting around and crying, or praying to Bappa. By doing what she has done, she has impressed me. Like i've said before, Naku is meek but the moment there is a crisis, she bucks up. That is why she has been able to handle Dutta, when he loses hope and breaks down everytime. Her faith tells her that he is fine. So instead of sitting at home waiting, she has jumped into action. What's wrong with that? She makes us proud, wo aakhir Dutta Shriram Patil ki patni hai. I do not find the idea silly. She's slowly proving that she's every bit worthy of being a don's wife. Like the brave queens of lore, she's guarding her kingdom till her king gets back. And what we must remember is that it's her love that is giving her all this strength and courage. I bet Dutta'd be proud of his wife when he returns. She's everybit Mrs. Dutta Shriram Patil!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25dramagoneets_ltlWanderbugmozart66sub_rosaleft_foreverFishfishMelodiousDreams-bharti-MrsKhan

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

I am sorry I did not see last week's episodes but girls I feel MV is not living upto her character, or maybe when MR is in the screen we are busy looking at him and wihout him, somehow I am not impressed with her acting poweress...Regarding Bajirao....somehow he should be calling the shots and guiding instead....

Chaskar and Kala can stangle each other for all I care !!

I have to agree, there is certainly something missing in her performances lately, maybe JDJ is taking a toll. But anyway, hopefully it all becomes better soon. The shots when she is alone, such as the Yeh Honsla scene came out really well and I loved it, yet her expressions in scenes with others, such as Kala aren't coming out that great I feel. x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 12 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishmozart66MrsKhan

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Naku turning lady don did unnerve me a bit y'day but today when i saw her trying to search for Dutta, i kind of felt sad for her. She looks so frail and vulnerable, keeping her faith alive when everyone around is convinced that he's dead. I would have expected Naku to be sitting around and crying, or praying to Bappa. By doing what she has done, she has impressed me. Like i've said before, Naku is meek but the moment there is a crisis, she bucks up. That is why she has been able to handle Dutta, when he loses hope and breaks down everytime. Her faith tells her that he is fine. So instead of sitting at home waiting, she has jumped into action. What's wrong with that? She makes us proud, wo aakhir Dutta Shriram Patil ki patni hai. I do not find the idea silly. She's slowly proving that she's every bit worthy of being a don's wife. Like the brave queens of lore, she's guarding her kingdom till her king gets back. And what we must remember is that it's her love that is giving her all this strength and courage. I bet Dutta'd be proud of his wife when he returns. She's everybit Mrs. Dutta Shriram Patil!

LIZZY...u are back....Cry<------Khushi ke aanshu....itni khushi to is hafte dutta ko dekh ke bhi nahi huye...Go write a bada wala love post for dutta and nakku also reply to my post...right now..Wink

lizdarcymozart66

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@ liz,*still grinning after seeing her*, ksh,make-believe

I agree...i don't mind nakku's sherni avtar at all....she has always displayed her strength in times of hardships...ven infront of Dutta...he himself says ki dutta sriram patil se koi aise baat nahi karta or something like that in "ShART" wala scene..so why should she back up now when her saab is missing...i guess the telepathic cry she heard has given her more strength to go on like this.

Abt baaji, when was baaji not a spectator at crucial parts...this track is not abt baaji -dutta ka second in command...this part is obviously for two things..1. dutta's to healing by seema convo...2.Nakku's rise in confidence as Mrs Dutta Sriram Patil...this was not sudden process but started in first week of december to be precise when she ordered Baaji to bring out the car before being hit by bullet....all the subsequent episodes were used to show this hardening of Nakku as Dutta ideal match...kinda reminds me that scene of MS were dutta tells Nakku abt what he expects of his wife when he shows her his guns and talks abt his crimes....back in supriya days...when he didn't chose a MS for sups....i think Nakusha is being shown to live up to that expectation of dutta...

Today i loved to see the panic on kala' s face.....i am eagerly waiting her downfall..

Its a story jayati...Bolte achche naa..Golper goru gachhey chodey,,

translation means..anything is possible in story,imaginations and flight of fictions.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcydramagoneets_ltlFishfishleft_forevermozart66MelodiousDreams-bharti-MrsKhan

Go to top