Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Creatives ka koi bharosa nehi !!

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

So like all serial heroines, Naku has turned super human and a detective and Bajirao, the right hand of of Dutta bhau a mere spectator...I fail to understand why create characters when you cannot use them...anyway the hunt for Dutta is on but Seema makes entry, all of a sudden from nowhere...though she is looking very much like a prostitute I could not understand her relationship with the owner of the house, he is addressing her as beti and she him as Kaka...it seems to be her home as she has preserved  Dutta's mouthorgan very nicely...if she has so much then why she is a prostitute???  Kuch samaj me nehi aya...

Chalo Dutta ka memory toh theek hai lekin akshi (matlab ankheWink) kaisa hai pata chalte chalte next week lagta hai...the screen time of Dutta bhau not much...Seema was his first love, he did not show any signs of recognising her voice....yes he maybe too much in love with Naku but there are somethings you do remember or tend to remember  when you hear them...

I once liked Chaskar, I thought he would be a gangster with a difference when he said he has done 'mandoli' with Duttabhau he will not forget it...he forgot it alright and remembered the 'mandoli' with kalatai instead, hungry for power and he ended up being just another gangster, it would have been more fun if he would have been different....

I am amazed that even with so much security anybody and everybody can walk into the Patil Niwas at the Creatives wish...what about announcing system that so and so would like to see you...poor kala tai pakri gayi...abh kala tai ki story khatam karo, she is getting into my nerves and Dutta is missing alongwith Kishore too...Kishore kaha gaya...Dutta ke dikki me baitha tha kya??  Creatives ko beech beech me selective amnesia ho jata hai....grrrrrrrrrr

Abh chalo creatives, Seema ka kissa khatam karo and increase Dutta's screen time as it is for him we watch the show and make him return to Patilwadi fast because if he delays akar pata chalega Naku idhar 'DonNi' bankar baithi hai...creatives ka koi bharosa nehi...they can twist and turn the story so much that it becomes a new story all over !!  Your thoughts friends, love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 12 January 2011 at 9:19am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

inoshVampgirlnotsorrykomal_w25shruti10augustsasha_1neets_ltlmnx12mozart66sparikhbfunofbb123-Carrie-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.x-bharti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
You have raised such valid points,Jayati.Thumbs Up This has always been a big problem with this show.If not for the character of D this is just like any other run of the mill TV soap. The way D & his lifestyle  is described & defined by one & all is so different from what they actually show in each episodes. Suresh, Chaskar & some villagers who'd come asking for help can simply walk into the home of a dreaded mafia boss whose family consists of so many women.An average man's home is better guarded than PN.Silly

Then there is today's portrayal of Baji.Anybody who is not familiar with his character would never believe this is the man who built the kingdom of Dutta Bhao from scratch along with D.He was almost lazy & couldn't wait to get home.Is this our Bajirao?Shocked One who loved his friend above all else in this world? Any below average person will atleast look for  the ashes of a someone who died in a blast. How can they portray Baji as to unquestioningly & completely accepting D's death? Shouldn't he move heaven & earth in atleast looking for a dead body so his best friend could have proper last rites?
We all know the cousins hated the gut of D still whats with those work sarees, painted faces & danglerz in a house of mourning?Aashka is a seasoned actress surely acting naturally should take precedence over looking good on camera.

Bhao of Ratnagiri has passed away & not one person has come to inquire at Patil Niwas.Except for the motley crowd screaming at the gate where are the mourners? Okie AS has to be shielded but still life goes on in PN as if D's death was a minor inconvenienceShocked

I 'd rather not say anything abt Nakusha's portrayal in the last two episodesD'oh

Very disappointing.Dead
But having said all that whatever crap they dish out I'll take it gladly coz its a small price for a glimpse of D EmbarrassedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrykomal_w25neets_ltlsasha_1stranger2rose

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Tin, firstly, DonNi [ROFL].

Nd u r absolutely ryt, inn creatives ka kuch bharosa nahi hai. Waise, baji is luking lyk a circus lion, whose ring master is our very gr8 naku ji.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlFishfish

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Yep totally agree with Baji being a spectator now. Its stupid seeing Naku tell Baji where to look - like she knows the area like the back of her hand - "Highway"- wat on earthhh....It's just not the Naku I know but I guess she has decided to take the matter into her hands seeing as its all about Dutta.

Poor Dutta is in too much pain for his brain to function at top speed lol so I think thats probably  the reason why he's going to find it difficult to make sense of his surroundings- he is still very much "handicapped" in that sense so wont be able to distinguish voices- but that and any issues with his eyes will be cleared up hopefully next week.

I actually loved the moment he tried to get up after getting those flashbacks of Naku. You can see his desperation to try and reach his wife, his love, knowing she is waiting for him, that she must be in agony and suffering not knowing where he is. And how he tried to take the bandage off....the poor guy so trapped, not knowing where he is but only wanting to reach his loved ones, only for physical injuries to hinder him.

About Chaskar, yes he succumbed to Kala's plan and turned out to be a wannabe but I think the last scene was fab! Kala's expressions, Chaskar's dialogues, the fall a little silly but hey it fits with the loser character Chaskar is! It was quick though the way Kala turned around to face him- did she have a choice-hmmm....but the whole blackmailing scenario will be interesting.

Security will never improve! Wasn't that Kalaa guy supposed to be in charge? Confused 
Seema looked pretty dare I say Shocked but yeah the story as to how she became a prostitute will soon be revealed! Funny though how Kaka mentioned biwi but there was no reaction from her- she knows Dutta will never accept her again- shes just looking for forgiveness I guess.

N finally- I need Dutta back on my screennn!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrykomal_w25sparikhFishfish-Carrie--bharti-stranger2rose

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Very well said Zuby, even when they blew off Rajiv Gandhi, there were body parts available for last rights...DNA matching and so many things can be done now...no the creatives have very very narrow view ...they only see straight...kuch ass pass nehi...the serial is becoming just like any other serial....grrrrrrrrrrrrr

About the sisters and their make up...this is hindi serial they even go to bed in their wedding jewelries grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryneets_ltl-Carrie--bharti-stranger2rose

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hi,
I totally agree with u on all points especially in case of baaji,i mean how come don's right hand man needs guidance from nakku who up until now was only confined to the house chores.
I am so not satisfied with small glimpses of dutta with bandage on eyes.
Rest of the PN people the least said the better.
Last but not the least cv's forgot that dutta has a sister called madhu.
I am accepting all the crap so that hopefully we get dutta in full action by start of next week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryFishfish

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I believe the Patils are not shown in mourning becuz Nakusha and AS havent accepted Dutta is no more. As for Naku she can even overrule Dutta for his sake. Toh Baji kya cheez hain?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoCrystal29Fishfishsub_rosa-bharti-kabeeraspeakingstranger2rose

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I believe the Patils are not shown in mourning becuz Nakusha and AS havent accepted Dutta is no more. As for Naku she can even overrule Dutta for his sake. Toh Baji kya cheez hain?

Yes. And people aren't coming to mourn at their house because no one wants to get lynched by the mob which refuses to believe Dutta is dead. None of the house members are in mourning because Dutta hasn't been declared dead yet. Even the people who want to believe and propagate it like Kala can't do so because of Aai Saheb's situation and presence in the house. So them wearing make-up and colourful clothes also is perfectly routine right now...

Chaskar fell for Kala's trap but then again he did have a history of being a chindi chor and that wasn't just for nothing LOL But now he does have the upper hand to pull strings as he chooses so he'll definitely be creating some ripples in the storyline. 

And I think Nakku is just being given an upper-hand over Baaji to show her zeal in directing matters when it comes to Dutta...they are focusing on her doing all of this and as a result loosing out on some of the fervour Baaji should have too, but it's not too big a gaffe to overlook because Baaji becoming fairly static as a character has happened in the past too. There's just so much going on otherwise right now that I think they're trying to keep him in the equation without showing anything overt while balancing the rest too...

Edited by make-believe - 12 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoCrystal29sub_rosaWanderbug

Go to top