Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

12/01 Ria Ka Adda .:whoosh whoosh zoom zoom :. (Page 3)

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
@Mehrsburry ... ello my amplifier Hug

1)     Shefali teasing Arjun LOL & helping him Dancing

LOL Yeah, I liked that too.

2)     Mama g: "Meinay isay thappar bhi maara hey" Big smile ROFL

ROFLCool
Cool

6)     Sangeet decoration'blue theme Thumbs Up The long shot was cool.

Thumbs Up  liked it too. any connection with why DJ likes blue and wanted to wear blue? Did she know the decor was going to be blue? hmm.....

1)     Opening scene...lighthearted convo as if nothing happened Stern Smile Memory loss? Just yesterday she accused him Ermm

Yeah, I don't get this either. She did that at the mall too when Biji and Dj were play fight. Stern Smile

2)     KK's fake smile during his & Shefali scene.

Yeah, totally fake. Stern Smile

3)     Camera angles during Arjuhi convo Wacko Is it a slideshow cameray walay bhaiyyas? AngryAngry *nudge* And I-am-sick-and-tired-of-complaining-abt-whoosh whoosh and zoom zoom effect

I think camera wala dude loves you. ROFL he wants you to bicker and whine and complain, because he loves your attention. LOL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLstop calling him bhaiya, maybe he will reduce the amount of whoosh whoosh. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

4) How could Arjun-Beeji even THINK of asking Aro's hand on her Sangeet? Confused Tamasha toh banay ga he Stern Smile

ROFL hey, they only have 1 day, no time to lose ROFL ... plus no tamasha, no spicy epi. ROFL

P.S. Will Rashi talk to Aro separately? Ermm Will they go upstairs? Sleepy

it looked like Rashi went upstairs to talk to Aro ... hmm.... Ermm aww gawd, please let's not repeat

the same kind of storyline again like in KMH1 with Arjun and Arohi's dad. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHBheegiBasanti

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Liked everyone's comments....

Nimz-KMHBheegiBasanti

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Happy lohri to all...Big smile

Yesterday's episode was totally awesome......ClapBig smile
It started wid arjun's wink scene...WinkWink arjun naughyt boy ishaaron se shefali se baatein kar rahe the...lolzzz ...LOLLOL
"Arohi : ghatiya aadmi mujhe aankh maar rahe ho , meri 1 din mein shaadi hone waali hai...LOL
Arjun : nai maine tumhe nai shefali ko maari aankh...Smile
Arohi : kya??!!Shocked
Arjun : nai mera matlab woh wali nai... "WinkWinkWink
haha loved d whole wink convo...it was awesome...ClapStar

shefali n arjun convo nice...Thumbs Up shefali is truely an angel...Smile an actual good frnd..ClapClap.not like gauri..AngryAngry

shefali taake arohi wid her... arohi says mujhe kahan le ja rahi hai kya baat karni hai ... mujhe nai karni isko karni hai..WinkSmileBig smile

TOTALLY MAGICAL MOMENT...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeart
loved each n every bit of arjun's n arohi's convo.....arjun arohi akele..WinkWinkWinkWink haye kitna sai scena tha....ClapEmbarrassedSmileBig smile
background music... "tumko chu ke bhi chune ko karta hai dil ...paake bhi paane ko karta hai dil.." wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

loved d convo between bijji n dj... Thumbs Up
dance sequence was also gud...Clap

OVERALL NICE EPISODE......ClapClapThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsumz3BheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1588922&TPN=12&#38075685
check pooja's posted karan's interview - clearly said that an arjuhi wedding and not chikoohi

guys arjuhi wedding and miscarriage -ouch for me

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
hey adda ppl! wasup??!... im in a hurry rite nw so won't bother u guys by writing a looong review! but nice takes by all! =]
yea seems like the nok jhok will continue after the marriage... coz arjun will now marry arohi out of anger Wink see all soon!

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@Nisha, Arjuhi wedding doesn't make any sense at this point.
If Rashi's MC happens, there won't be cheeku-Aro wedding but neither will Arjuhi! How is it possible that after such a big tragedy Arjun marries Aro, I thought he's supposed to become a bad boy and hate AroConfused.......so no chance of Arjuhi wedding right now.

but you know what! I just realised the article doesn't make sense either. It says the following:
1.  Arohi will get married to Cheeku.
2.  This will happen due to some misunderstanding between Arjun & Aro which will lead Aro to choose cheeku as her life partner.
3.  Arjun will be mad at Aro's family because he thinks someone pushed Rashi.
4.  Rashi gets a MC.

Looks like Aro will have a misunderstanding before Rashi's MC. It doesn't mention that MU comes from miscarriage so that's a different news. Now what could be the misunderstanding? something about the file??

(Firstly, Aro is already getting married to Cheeku so why it says she will choose cheeku. oh well leave thatConfused CVs are confused)

But if we change the sequence of the article and assume that Rashi's miscarriage happens due to someone from Aro's family..................then how could there be cheeku-Aro wedding????
And if wedding is happening before Rashi's miscarriage then the news about "Dulhan Arjun hi le jayega" is wrong!

So the article contradicts! One of the two "cheeku-Aro wedding & Rashi's MC" is true.......both can't be true!! unless the track goes totally illogical and Aro still gets married to cheeku even after all the hungama which is quite possible in ekta mai showsBig smile.

I've never done so much of brainstorming in my life!ROFL

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 13 January 2011 at 1:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Nimz

this is called the hungama adalat of ekta mata;-)

tomorow the 14th jan is really   a prosperous day - i am pretty sure ending a good note

aur if toofan has to come it will be next week

phir if next week they had to shoot this week taking all of our voices into consideration

so haan seems we will have to wear protective gear for some weeksROFL

Nimz-KMHBheegiBasanti

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Nisha!! ROFL

I hope they shoot for next week again!
btw, when is wedding happening? you know the date? is it on maha episode?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index