Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

12/01 Ria Ka Adda .:whoosh whoosh zoom zoom :. (Page 2)

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@Jaya, Nimra, Nisha, Sumzberry & Smrite: Hug will reply tomorrow

reser

Edited by secretkeeper - 12 January 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsumz3BheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
guys tempted to watch today's ep but not yet watch llast episode and am 200 percent convinced no chikoohi track.

i love shef as always she rocks rocks rocks

it was hilarious the arjun shef and arohi sceneROFLROFLROFL
Arjun ne Shef ko Ankh mara ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL aur Arohi jal rahi thi ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

then love the way Arjun tells Shef his things, perhaps u c shef always come to help im but there was not again arjun gauri tracked,perhaps he thought gauri does not want to help and today the helping nature and cool temparament of Shef made her to be the one that heard all his happiness.

I appreciate the way ArjunArohi talked I fell there is again the innocence and promising chirpiness back in her character

well was supposed to be a jovial atmosphere
lot repeating kmh1 sequence and still a pleasure to watch - to hear kmh1 title track on em,to hear arjun bg music in here,even balley balley and then the sangeet biji chikoo's mom scene.

thts it didnot watch all.
like the way its shefali whose hearing all and her high spirited feel today- since she is the character like the audience - she knows there is no chikoohi track too by answer her there is still one day left.

hmm today arohi was seen to be indecisive - now shud i take it as indecisive or torn feeling - in any way - she is shown a hopeless and does no longer belief in destiny and then is trying to defy it.

hey rashi yaar u rock but yaar y r u wearing high heels when u r pregnantErmm Ekta Maiya kya Irada heinErmm

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
@Nimz

Beginning of epi was.......Ermm the light-hearted convo between Arjuhi would've been nice only if Aro didn't bash Arjun the day beforeConfused what inconsistensy yaar!!!Ouch

tsk tsk ... Ermm same with yesterday when Arohi approached Arjun when the dadi's were play fighting.

Ok, sangeet was today toa uss din kiya tha??? I thought that was the sangeet party! I'm so confuseddddWackoWacko

I think last time was the mehndi ... Ermm

Arjun-Aro scene:
nice, really nice.........thanks Aro didn't bash him again, atleast gave him a chance to speak!Thumbs Up

Shocked  really ... I'm uber ShockedShockedShocked ... LOL haven't watched the epi yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
@Nish

hey rashi yaar u rock but yaar y r u wearing high heels when u r pregnantErmm Ekta Maiya kya Irada heinErmm

Well, that ain't good at all. Angry gosh, please let it not be the same 'ol track as KMH1. CVs must come up with something new and interesting.

Nimz-KMHBheegiBasanti

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
@Sumz, remember Cheeku said he won't be coming to sangeet tonight because he "will" be getting sick.....so that's why i thought sangeet already happened the other day...toa phir aaj dobara sangeetWackoConfused oh well...i guess i'm slow...or maybe CVs are bhulakkad!Big smile

Yea, Arjun-Aro scene was nice....kmh1 song played, woh bhi pooooraBig smile so it added some magic and also Arjun was finally given a chance to speak his heart.

Regarding consistancy in Aro's character, can't comment much....she's confused..just like usSleepy.

sumz3BheegiBasanti

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

I loved Arjun and Shefali's scene, it is good to see Arjun trust the right person for a change instead of depending on Gauri. The wink was cute and I am glad Shefali was successful in getting Arjun and Arohi to talk.

Arjun and Arohi's scene was great, for once Arohi didn't insult Arjun and didn't try to be stubborn. She let her guard down and she just listened to Arjun, if only she could do this more often. Loved the title song from season 1 playing in the background, and how could I forget Arjun's smile. He is so cute!

I always enjoy Arjun's scenes with his sister and grandmother but I agree, things are moving too fast which can't be a good thing especially with the latest article. I am just holding out hope that things work in Arjun's favor, at least let him and Arohi be together and have her marriage be cancelled.

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
All in all good episode.

I loved that finally FINALLY the BG music for KMH is back! puts KMH back in the perfect KMH mood. aaaaaah sigh. soookon mila.  Big smileLOL

Did I say I loved the KMH music? hai! Day Dreaming it really makes an impact to the scenes CVs. So thank you. and continue it. LOL

Finally a good A-A scene. without all the fighting and bickering and crying and accusing. Big smile

Arohi's confusion after the A-A convo of her decision. C'mon Arohi, listen to your heart, use your eyes and brains.

Loved Shefali is all scenes. She rocks. Cool and best of all, Shefali says abhi aak din baki hain. hahahahaha C'mon Arohi ... believe in destiny ...but more importantly change your decision.LOL

ROFL at DJ saying yeah, mere bhi laadle ka sangeet hai aaj! ROFL

Great Biji and DJ convo. Thumbs Up

Finally Arjun's clean slate has been revealed to Biji and confirmed by Kartar Singh... but now Biji needs to reveal that Arohi loves Arjun too. Now it is time that Biji reveal this bit.

Looking forward to see what happens next.

Biji definitely needs to reveal Arohi's feelings to Kartar Singh.

Nimz-KMHBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
@Nimz, LOL hey, no it was the Mehndi. I checked back to Jan 6 and Cheekbutar says he can't attend the function. it was Arohi's mehndi. LOL

loved the kmh1 song too ... it was great ... yeah, they even had the climatic bit! loved it. that last bit always makes me hyperventilate...LOL imagine if it was a dhamaka daar scene ... I would defo need an oxygen tank. LOL ROFL ... but the music really brought the magic back. Wondering why they didn't use the new KMH2 track ... that too is awesome. Ermm

Yeah, in KMH1 Arohi's character was pretty confident and it was more internal battle for her ... KMH2 is only confusion confusion confusion.LOL

Edited by sumz3 - 12 January 2011 at 8:49pm

Nimz-KMHBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index