Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Raichands, Wolves & MiYa: Of Danger & Attraction. (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesooome analysis dear........
loved it.......and today's epi was fab.
especially KISHWAR stole the show........
she is a fabulous actress.loved her to the core........
and ur analysis has made it more interesting.....
now i am eagerly waiting for 2morrow..........
indeed a very well directed epi.
hats off to the creatives.......
and thanx for ur wonderful post.......Hug
take care......

Thank you, MayaSmile. Yes, Kishwar is sheer brilliance as Haseena. I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode. Looking forward to AbhIya tomorrow and Misha's run-in with Shaw as well. Wink

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

Nice Post Pocho..as usual...ya i liked the episode, thgh there wasnt any abhiya in it...but still it was great and Piya was right...the more answers she get, the more questions she has....so i guess it will come to full circle or may be not after the party only....
so Abhay can sense what Piya is upto...this is just so classic...hmmm...lets see what question and answer session we have this time...

Also, I am thankful that Piya did not reveal the topic of her research to Haseena...she would have gone bonkersLOL

Thank you.Smile....Piya needs Abhay's truth and his love desperately or else she will soon need to be institutionalized. LOL. Looking forward to AbhIya's dhishum-dhishum tomorrow in the abandoned library. The party is going to be a big leap in the AbhIya relationship, it seems. Embarrassed
princess329 Senior Member
princess329
princess329

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis , as usual Pocu! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Hi Poca, great analyasis.. very good episode...Yes, you are right, today Haseena stole the show with her great acting.. what an expressions...!!! Abhay was missing in first three part but finally saw him at end part.. tomorrow looks like, it most will be Abhiya show.. SBS segment part will be telecasted... I thought today party episode will come.. I guess they will show party on Friday or Saturday... but very good episode.. Piya's jasoosi again started... LOL the break we got from her jasoosi was quite small.. its okay.. looking forward for tomorrows episide.. thanks dear for lovely analysis... as I said before, from you POV, it helps to understand episode better way.. Clap

Thank you, Purva. SmileHopefully, we will have a lot of AbhIya tomorrow. Today , of course , rocked with Haseena and MiYa. Piya's jasoosi dimaag is back but i did enjoy her break. LOL
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I forgot to comment about Miya... Initailly I did not thoughts its her dream.. but ya, It was quiet bold to have such sceen at begining of love story.. Good that it ws her dream.. but MiYa chemistry was rocking.. loved misha's expression...

Edited by purva_j - 12 January 2011 at 11:57am

TheBlackJaguar

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Fabulous analysis PocuClapClapClapClap

ok so many thing happened in tonight Episode but what I wanna talk abt are Pia name callings or givings.

first she was despo by Abhay himself and not she is being called ITK by his motherROFLROFL

is there any new name left to be giving her?...lol

what can I say abt Misha and her dream lover huh other than Really does she want toROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
BANG ON..!! Poca..I was so searching for your post...Phew finally I got it..and it was as brilliant as ever..like the episode ...As you rightly pointed..teh show is MOVING..story is MOVING..in a perfect & right direction...yeah..I must admit..as I am addicted to ABHIYA..I was so despo..when will I see Abhay & PIYA..but..still the show was so gripping..and..I hope next 3 epi's of this week will be full of ABIYA..little greedy that I am.Wink

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 January 2011 at 9:41pm

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for replying, everyone. Your comments are much appreciated , like always. You guys assure me that i don't waste my time writing posts here. Party

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index