Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Raichands, Wolves & MiYa: Of Danger & Attraction. (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

I think Shaurya is a werewolve..his entry came after all tht...also we saw him moving a giant rock...werewolves r supposed to be strong...realllyy strong! and how kabir knew him..Kabir seems to know every1...he talked as if he was his frnd or sumthing...since "the winds have changed" shaurya came to the other side of the river....(maybe) lol this shud be fun..btw the article said abhays bro wud be comin soon..W*H happened to him?? ohh well...i like ur posts btw!!

Thanks Sanaya. Smile...it will be fun if Shaw is a werewolf. He is strong , no doubt and if at all he is supernatural, we will soon get the signs. I think Abhay's brother will enter in sometime. Let's see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
great post as usual poca...
no much of abhiya bt no complains...it was a very good episode...story moved ahead a lot in a way..the episode was completely meant to give a push to the storyline...they are really trying to manage multiple tracks simultaneously...
it seems like madhu won't let arnab know about his daughter anytime soon...which makes sense from her POV..she is very much insecure about her own family which is her priority...right now i am with madhu too..i don't want arnab to know about piya..and piya has to deal with one more thing..right now...she is too much into abhay and his truth..so i am glad tht this track is goin steadily and very slowly..
werewolves are back...haseena's expressions were amazing..and her anxiety turned out to be right..werewolves have located them and they conveyed it well..i wonder wat will happen now..wen haseena told chand agar un logo ko pata chal gaya toh?? i wonder who was she referring to...is there somethign like volturi here as well..tht controls pretty much the whole clan and forces them to keep vampire existence a secret...
abhay has done a great damage by breaking a treaty...chand's right..the damage is done..all they can do now is to deal with wat comes next...i never saw chandeena as bad people...they always have a point in watever they say..this whole secrecy thing is a big deal..and if it all goes wrong..they can land in a huge trouble which can fatally harm their survivial...i am not sure if abhay realize the magnitude of damage he has done..bt piya's safety was and still is his priority...he is more concerned tht the truth will end up taking piya's life than him being exposed..
abhay is testing chandeena's patience and piya is testing abhay's patience i guess...
bichari piya..abhi abhi..she had given rest to her curiousness..it all came back with double force..now she is more sure than ever before tht somethign is wrong rather different and mysterious not only with abhay bt the whole family ..and she needs to solve the mystery...till now she has been good with the information she reveals to others about vampires and raichands...she knows wat she should keep to herself and wat she can reveal..i hope she continues to do tht...
so looks like her doubt about AMetz connection will be confirmed soon...and you are right...it would lead to her impersonating metz to know more..i am kinda scared about abhay's reaction to tht..bt let's see wat happens next...interesting week ahead...
p.s. the lighting in this show is great..the whole haseena sequence was brilliantly shot..i am very impressed with the crew of this show..
 and ya..it will be very interesting if shaurya turned out to be a werewolf..the option is still open..we can get more hint after the first meeting of abhay and shaurya..may be..

Edited by kiranni - 12 January 2011 at 10:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Great POCO,,,,,

You are right its Haseena Raichand Show today

I want say to Piya enough is enough did she saw any natural death of any human after Raichand enter NO,,,,,,,abhay is not her Boyfriend that she investigate about him I think she want to find out & then black mail him to  be her boyfriend,,what she is doing & why?????????

But Raichands are awesome & precap,,my sweet Abhay,, Piya always make him in trouble

TheBlackJaguar

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

As always great analysis. Agree it was a good epi and like you said the story moved. True you dont always have to have the leads in a single frame to call it a good epi. Some times you can have many close scenes of the lead but still the epi fails to make an impact. But maybe it varies from person to person too. What I think most of us fear is that other tracks will eventually take over the main story. Like in the past week we had many filler epis with little or no story moving. So seeing that i guess its natural to think that maybe in the future we will be having more such epis with the main story and character completely missing. Anywhos its all speculation as of now. And i have realized its better to take one day or rather one epi at a time so will i just concentrate what's on hand. :))

And coming to today's epi you said it all! MiYa's chemistry is building...Me likes! Big smile

PS. Sorry for going off topic and all that rambling. :P

TheBlackJaguar

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Beautiful expressed as always. yes, I think the this week is going to end with a bang leaving anxiety for next week's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Nice Post Pocho..as usual...ya i liked the episode, thgh there wasnt any abhiya in it...but still it was great and Piya was right...the more answers she get, the more questions she has....so i guess it will come to full circle or may be not after the party only....
so Abhay can sense what Piya is upto...this is just so classic...hmmm...lets see what question and answer session we have this time...

Also, I am thankful that Piya did not reveal the topic of her research to Haseena...she would have gone bonkersLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hi Poca, great analyasis.. very good episode...Yes, you are right, today Haseena stole the show with her great acting.. what an expressions...!!! Abhay was missing in first three part but finally saw him at end part.. tomorrow looks like, it most will be Abhiya show.. SBS segment part will be telecasted... I thought today party episode will come.. I guess they will show party on Friday or Saturday... but very good episode.. Piya's jasoosi again started... LOL the break we got from her jasoosi was quite small.. its okay.. looking forward for tomorrows episide.. thanks dear for lovely analysis... as I said before, from you POV, it helps to understand episode better way.. Clap

Edited by purva_j - 12 January 2011 at 10:19am

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index