Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -sim-

Great POCO,,,,,

You are right its Haseena Raichand Show today

I want say to Piya enough is enough did she saw any natural death of any human after Raichand enter NO,,,,,,,abhay is not her Boyfriend that she investigate about him I think she want to find out & then black mail him to  be her boyfriend,,what she is doing & why?????????

But Raichands are awesome & precap,,my sweet Abhay,, Piya always make him in trouble

Thank you, Sim. 😊.......Piya , i guess believes that Abhay is her property. πŸ˜†....so she breaks all the rules and drives Abhay mad.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely loved your take on it
I missed a couple of episodes coz there were problems wid cable operators
Haseena was freaking awesome 2day and my heartbeat went superfast with her fear and anxiety
cant wait for abhays party although im having a sick feeling that chandeena are going to harm piya and the party is bait
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

As always great analysis. Agree it was a good epi and like you said the story moved. True you dont always have to have the leads in a single frame to call it a good epi. Some times you can have many close scenes of the lead but still the epi fails to make an impact. But maybe it varies from person to person too. What I think most of us fear is that other tracks will eventually take over the main story. Like in the past week we had many filler epis with little or no story moving. So seeing that i guess its natural to think that maybe in the future we will be having more such epis with the main story and character completely missing. Anywhos its all speculation as of now. And i have realized its better to take one day or rather one epi at a time so will i just concentrate what's on hand. :))

And coming to today's epi you said it all! MiYa's chemistry is building...Me likes! πŸ˜ƒ

PS. Sorry for going off topic and all that rambling. :P

Thanks Anu.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳....i agree with you. All i can say is that PKYEK is Abhay-Piya's story even though creatives are fair to everyone. And as long as the story has a spine, Abhay-Piya will always be the soul of PKYEK. 😊.... And you are not rambling - just stating the truth. 😳

P.S- MiYa were so hot and naughty!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

Beautiful expressed as always. yes, I think the this week is going to end with a bang leaving anxiety for next week's episode.

Thank you.😊....i have the same feeling. This week of PKYEK will end on a high note. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

awesooome analysis dear........

loved it.......and today's epi was fab.
especially KISHWAR stole the show........
she is a fabulous actress.loved her to the core........
and ur analysis has made it more interesting.....
now i am eagerly waiting for 2morrow..........
indeed a very well directed epi.
hats off to the creatives.......
and thanx for ur wonderful post.......πŸ€—
take care......

Thank you, Maya😊. Yes, Kishwar is sheer brilliance as Haseena. I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode. Looking forward to AbhIya tomorrow and Misha's run-in with Shaw as well. πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prateeksh

Nice Post Pocho..as usual...ya i liked the episode, thgh there wasnt any abhiya in it...but still it was great and Piya was right...the more answers she get, the more questions she has....so i guess it will come to full circle or may be not after the party only....

so Abhay can sense what Piya is upto...this is just so classic...hmmm...lets see what question and answer session we have this time...

Also, I am thankful that Piya did not reveal the topic of her research to Haseena...she would have gone bonkersπŸ˜†

Thank you.😊....Piya needs Abhay's truth and his love desperately or else she will soon need to be institutionalized. πŸ˜†. Looking forward to AbhIya's dhishum-dhishum tomorrow in the abandoned library. The party is going to be a big leap in the AbhIya relationship, it seems. 😳
princess329 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis , as usual Pocu! πŸ€—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva_j

Hi Poca, great analyasis.. very good episode...Yes, you are right, today Haseena stole the show with her great acting.. what an expressions...!!! Abhay was missing in first three part but finally saw him at end part.. tomorrow looks like, it most will be Abhiya show.. SBS segment part will be telecasted... I thought today party episode will come.. I guess they will show party on Friday or Saturday... but very good episode.. Piya's jasoosi again started... πŸ˜† the break we got from her jasoosi was quite small.. its okay.. looking forward for tomorrows episide.. thanks dear for lovely analysis... as I said before, from you POV, it helps to understand episode better way.. πŸ‘

Thank you, Purva. 😊Hopefully, we will have a lot of AbhIya tomorrow. Today , of course , rocked with Haseena and MiYa. Piya's jasoosi dimaag is back but i did enjoy her break. πŸ˜†
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I forgot to comment about Miya... Initailly I did not thoughts its her dream.. but ya, It was quiet bold to have such sceen at begining of love story.. Good that it ws her dream.. but MiYa chemistry was rocking.. loved misha's expression... Edited by purva_j - 13 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous analysis PocuπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ok so many thing happened in tonight Episode but what I wanna talk abt are Pia name callings or givings.

first she was despo by Abhay himself and not she is being called ITK by his mother🀣🀣

is there any new name left to be giving her?...lol

what can I say abt Misha and her dream lover huh other than Really does she want to🀣