Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why can't Misha have a crush at first sight?? (Page 2)

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Okay I understand your pov and respect it.:)
but this way , which you are telling isn't the way any of us would react in real life , would we? If we actually like a guy , or feel attracted toward we won't make him go ona merry- go -round and play hard to get games , would we? I know it's interesting to watch those hard-to-get scene, but what's wrong if Misha is behaving like how a normal real person would behave?

Actually, Your right, we wouldn't  resist in sucha situation n ultimately give in.. i think Misha, has almost fallen for him soo now we dont have to see her playing hard-to-get anyway..
But, yea..i wouldnt mind seeing her do anything  to get him...because ultimately shes already going to have him with her, and easily! Approve 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalKashTheBlackJaguar

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I agree with you Parul.....even i have seen people as tomboyish like Misha changing completely......its not unnatural for Misha to behave like that.....she had always vouched that she can never ever fall for any guy....even though she is a tomboy she is still a girl.......and the girl in her woke up now when she saw Shaurya.....lol even she cannot accept the fact that she is having dreams abt a guy....i guess she will fight off these feelings for sometime now...it will take sometime for her to even accept the fact that she can feel for some guy in that way...i am liking how the MiYa story is shaping up.....its different  Tongue
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Love/Crush at first sight...I have no problem with that...if would have been completely fine by that...Misha is a teenager and having a crush over a guy is completely normal!!

But then this would just be a crush...not love in my dictionary!! When its love, its not body that attracts you...its the personality, the being of that person that steals your heart! Atleast for me...so even before MiYa were made, they were destroyed for me! Rather, I dont even see them in making anymore!Ermm I was so excited for them before they came...hoped and dreamed!! But I am highly disappointed!! I can't call this attraction as love!! I know even Misha ain't but she will eventually!!

All I hope is that Misha realizes that this is not love and this time actually falls in love w/ shaurya...not his hotness or anything but him and his being!!

But I sincerely hope that I am proven wrong in future in regards with their destruction and they happen beautifully! No one would be more happier than me!

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 January 2011 at 9:18pm
lil_aashi Goldie
lil_aashi
lil_aashi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Love/Crush at first sight...I have no problem with that...if would have been completely fine by that...Misha is a teenager and having a crush over a guy is completely normal!!

But then this would just be a crush...not love in my dictionary!! When its love, its not body that attracts you...its the personality, the being of that person that steals your heart! Atleast for me...so even before MiYa were made, they were destroyed for me! Rather, I dont even see them in making anymore!Ermm I was so excited for them before they came...hoped and dreamed!! But I am highly disappointed!! I can't call this attraction as love!! I know even Misha ain't but she will eventually!!

All I hope is that Misha realizes that this is not love and this time actually falls in love w/ shaurya...not his hotness or anything but him and his being!!

But I sincerely hope that I am proven wrong in future in regards with their destruction and they happen beautifully! No one would be more happier than me!
i knw d depth behind dis post nitu!!!!
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i agree....
infact those duppatae main dil love stories dont even happen
the misha -shaurya story is real-you can identify with it
i love the way the miya story is going
kudos to the CVs for that!
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
soo agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
that she has never falled in love doesnt mean seh cant fall in love at first fight

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index