Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why can't Misha have a crush at first sight??

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Seriously , I have seen many people asking this that how come misha is gooo-goo over the guy at first sight?? But Whats wrong with it?? Why can't there be a love story without the usual fight , eyelock , fall and duppatas??
What's wrong if for once Ekta is trying something different?? Haven't we had enough of those eyelock romances??
Okay , now after this people have questions about how Misha character , such a tom-boyish character fall for a guy so easily? Then again I would say it is possible , I have seen that happen. Even though Misha has a Tom-boyish exterior . She still is a girl who in some part of her heart want to love , fall for a guy , be loved. So it's completely natural for Misha to be attracted to Shaurya . You don't have control over somethings in life, one of them is love.
I , for one , am glad MiYa story is going this way , the most normal, real ( okay leaving the shirt removing part apart! LOL) way!:)
PS:Its adorable to see Misha trying to dismiss the attraction she feels for Shaurya. Embarrassed

Edited by MagicalKash - 12 January 2011 at 9:11am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

x-nismanursaphira7988Wrackspurtcuteluvsuadvaninaj7AnamikaSJain--Nisha--Yukti_Ratzholicashi_mania-Humaira--Nymphadora-AmeresAkankshaa.Befikrerelentless.TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Exactly my point.

i wonder from which book this 'gyaan' comes that actually categorizes girls like Misha as hard-to-get and hard-hearted types who cannot have a crush?

This is just like behaving like all those people in the film 'Legally Blonde'  who believed that Elle Woods could never ever be a lawyer because she carried a pink pen , a pink notebook and was a fashionista.

You never know how the person is inside or what his/her dreams and thoughts are like, It is irrational and childish to judge people on the basis of the attitudes they display outwards.

Abhay is a cold heartless man by behaviour. So, how can he be the suffering lover that we saw at Pandher?

Piya is this level headed goody mature girl. Then, how does she go totally against her personality and go goo goo over Abhay?

The same logic holds true for Misha. Simple.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

x-nissaphira7988naj7Rozy77-sim---AROMAL--ashi_maniaAmeresAkankshaa._dkmystery_

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
May be because, we dont want her to give in soo easily!
We want her to show some attutude, like she does normally!
Shaurya needs to know that she isnt a typical girl, so to get her he needs to work hard! WinkShe gotta play hard-to-get! Just like Abhay does. 
Yup, its good to see her dismiss the attraction towards Shaurya.
Todays, MiYa scene, eve though a dream-sequence, was Naiiice!
i liked Mishas expression! I mean, its been hardly two days she saw him n she already has dreams of him telling her that he loves her! LOL
Thats ...not Misha! so , shes the last girl who'd fall for a guy at the first sight!
so...yes thats the reason we dont want her to give in/ fall for him soo easily! lol Embarrassed

p.s - Sorry for the essay, its boring..but i somehow tried to explain. LOL

Edited by -Humaira- - 12 January 2011 at 9:24am
x-nis Senior Member
x-nis
x-nis

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Agreed!

What they are showing is natural.. coz there was a girl in my class who was totally like Misha but all of a sudden she changed! & this was all bcoz of a guy! So these happen in real life as well!

Yes, there are enough love stories with the usual fight, eyelock, fall, duppatas flying onto the guy's face & blah bla..!! MiYa is different! & im loving them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_mania

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066">Exactly my point.

i wonder from which book this 'gyaan' comes that actually categorizes girls like Misha as hard-to-get and hard-hearted types who cannot have a crush?

This is just like behaving like all those people in the film 'Legally Blonde' who believed that Elle Woods could never ever be a lawyer because she carried a pink pen , a pink notebook and was a fashionista.

You never know how the person is inside or what his/her dreams and thoughts are like, It is irrational and childish to judge people on the basis of the attitudes they display outwards.

Abhay is a cold heartless man by behaviour. So, how can he be the suffering lover that we saw at Pandher?

Piya is this level headed goody mature girl. Then, how does she go totally against her personality and go goo goo over Abhay?

The same logic holds true for Misha. Simple.
</font>

Lol. Exactly poco sometimes this categories make me laugh! How can you categorize ppl , first of all ? And that too in such silly categories like hard-to get? Anyways I am loving this change Ekta has brought in her classic love stories!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_maniaTheBlackJaguar

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Humaira-

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#330033">May be because, we dont want her to give in soo easily!</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#330033">We want her to show some attutude, like she does normally!</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#330033">Shaurya needs to know that she isnt a typical girl, so to get her he needs to work hard! WinkShe gotta play hard-to-get! Just like Abhay does.</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#330033">Yup, its good to see her dismiss the attraction towards Shaurya.</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#330033">Todays, MiYa scene, eve though a dream-sequence, was Naiiice!</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#330033">i liked Mishas expression! I mean, its been hardly two days she saw him n she already has dreams of him telling her that he loves her!LOL</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#330033">Thats ...not Misha! so , shes the last girl who'd fall for a guy at the first sight!</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#330033">so...yes thats the reason we dont want her to give in/ fall for him soo easily!
lolEmbarrassed
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#330033">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#330033">p.s - Sorry for the essay, its boring..but i somehow tried to explain.LOL</font>

I am glad you took time to explain and reply to my topic! So why would you say sorry?Big smile
okay, I understand your pov and respect it.:)
but this way , which you are telling isn't the way any of us would react in real life , would we? If we actually like a guy , or feel attracted toward we won't make him go ona merry- go -round and play hard to get games , would we? I know it's interesting to watch those hard-to-get scene, but what's wrong if Misha is behaving like how a normal real person would behave? Embarrassed

Edited by MagicalKash - 12 January 2011 at 9:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_maniaTheBlackJaguar

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-nish

Agreed!

What they are showing is natural.. coz there was a girl in my class who was totally like Misha but all of a sudden she changed! & this was all bcoz of a guy! So these happen in real life as well!

Yes, there are enoughlove stories with the usual fight, eyelock, fall, duppatas flying onto the guy's face & blah bla..!! MiYa is different! & im loving them!

That's exactly what I am saying! I have seen this happen too!
And I am in your wagon! I am loving MiYa too! Big smile

TheBlackJaguar

x-nis Senior Member
x-nis
x-nis

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Originally posted by x-nish

Agreed!

Yes, there are enoughlove stories with the usual fight, eyelock, fall, duppatas flying onto the guy's face & blah bla..!! MiYa is different! & im loving them!

That's exactly what I am saying! I have seen this happen too!
And I am in your wagon! I am loving MiYa too! Big smile

HI5!Big smile

MagicalKash

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index