Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

12th January -WRT UPD : Laali/Siddy SPD -Sumi back

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Agle Janam- 12th January -Written Updates

Good Show..Split persona track seems on focus now Totaly..😛

Show starts as Shekhar seems walking through Haveli's passage..He hears
Siddy's Voice...He moves in direction..Its actully Shali's bedroom ..
He goes in room Seems surprized to see Decorated Room & bed with flowers as if Its
First Night of any couple😳😉..While hes Looking all This..Some one come & hold him
from behind..as he turns hes totally taken a back ..Seeing its Laali in siddy's
Avtaar again..

Laali as Siddy seems Naughty..Says to Shekhar ..What Hes Looking Like this  & asks How shes
 Looking.. Says They had dream na that They should hv baby..(Shekhar still not getting Its
 Siddy..)So He has flash Where he wish to hv second babua to Laali😳....Laali says So She thought They should go ahead on this baby 's Dream tonight....After this Laali
(Siddy😉) seems hold one cloves (I guess) B/w lips..Asking Shekhar to come near so ultimately
 it come as Lip Lock.😳. But Its Totaly Siddy's act...Which first time Shock Shekhar much..
Shekhar does not respond as Hes stunned By now..He has Flash of his Same moment with Siddy Like this
...(Laali's attitude seemed of Total siddy now..The way she was adressing Shekhar..)

But Shekhar Like this  annoys Laali..She says Whats wrong &  What is this...Will she hv to explain  what to do Now ..😉😳😆😛..Doesn' t he remember this Night😕..
Shekhar asks Why ..Whats Special about this Night Laali..Laali turns back..
Her expression seems changed totaly😲..She asks Shekhar so did he forgot?
Shekhar says but What ?..She says I m asking something..Did He Forgot..?
Laali seems Losted..Shekhar tries to hold her..But She push him back..Which makes
him clash with Table aside..& it cause Photo  frame Fall of Siddy-Shekhar's Pic😲..
Laali see it again says So you Broke it Right..Fine than Break all this also & This also..
She her self grabs Flowers  & starts breaking things around Bed..Shekhar is stunned with all
this..Shekhar holds Laali ..And again after She faints down..😲😭
It leaves Shekhar in total Shock & Dilemma...Hes holding Laali in arms..Sad back Ground Plays.

Shekhar makes Laali Sleep on bed..He holds her hand..Looks on her Face..For while
Laali seems coming back to sense..But She again falls a sleep..Shekhar seems so sad
with it..He has again Flashes of Laali's todays behaviour...Which can shock anyone Who knows
What Laali is.😲😭.

He again see Laali..And He has flashes of Old Laali Who played Kabbadi ,Helped him
in land & agriculture..Who was Pillar of his Life & stood everytime  with him
to help With her Guts & Positivity😃...He says Laali yr Courage,Grit & Detemination made us Cross Even biggest hurdles & troubles in life..But See how you seems totaly helpless today...What happened....he feels so bad on Laali s condition..He says What Ever But I will be With you While this critical Phase ever.. Now Time has arrived that I should fullfill my respo as Hubby & stand for you👏👏👏..And I will Laali....I will  Do it before Its too late & Time goes      from hand..I will give back you yr Smile..Hes holding Laali's hand..Seems Upset for her ..But determined with his Decision.

In Next Scene Shekhar seems walking through Haveli's Hall..He seems in dilemma,
Confuse,Upset at  Same time..Sad Male agle song Which goes Like Tu Nahi to is Jahan ki Raunke Juthi Plays😭.... Shali's all Sweetest Memory Shown one after other😃...Than he has flashes of Lali's Room on Fire ,And after that Her Changed behave..Jamuni comes to him..asks if anything wrong..  Shekhar tells him that hes worried for Laali condition ..Its getting worst now...
he tells whole tonight' s Sequence..Which makes Jamuni also taken a back..
After it Jamuni seems hesitate to tell Shekhar something..But Shekhar tells to say
What She wana Say...Jamuni says She feels that Some one did Jadoo Tona(Black Magic)
on Laali😲..Shekhar says Its not so & He dont believe this things....Jamuni says Its Possible other wise our  Laali Who  was totaly fine before few days ..How suddenly She started
 behaving Like Siddy.. Shes Sarpanch & there can be some one bad eye on her as Many
people are jealous of her...

Shekhar says He dunno Whats right.. Whats Wrong..But he want his Laali well again
& back..He gets up & leaves from hall..Jamuni also about to leave While someone seems
Spying her behind..She feels some strange but leaves..

Its Night ..Jamuni sleeping in her Room..Window of her Room gets open automatically..& She hears Siddy's voice again...She gets up & thinks may its Laali calling & She needs something..She comes out from her Room..While she again Hears sound of Siddy Saying Now What She'll Do😲..She seems scared now..She moves in direction of Sound..She moves upstair..She reaches at Siddys Room says How sound can come from here as this Room is
locked Since it burnt..Still she walks toward room..Its Lock there..Shes so Scared now..as she about to move from there..Her Sari gets stuck with Doors & When she trys to run ...Stick falls in
 her way..Which Shock & Scare her more..She just runs out from there...

Its Morning..Madhav is sitting on his Dad's shoulder & they are going some Where.😃.
Madhav says It would be great If Mom would be here..(Aren't  you scared baby from yr mom      now.. If not thats better.😃.)Shekhar says yr Mom is not well na babu..so Today just both of us..

While they are going out ..They see one car arrived at haveli..One Lady comes out..
OMG.. Its such Surprize..Its Sumi😃 ..Shes back..Shekhar seems so happy & surprized to
see her  back..Madhav runs to her..Both Shekhar & Madhav hugs her & asks Where she
 went. .Sumi   tells Madhav that I went to pray  for yr  parents & you..Sumi asks Shekhar if all
 Well  &  Where is her Sarpanchji😳😉..(Laali)..Shekhar says Shes inside & well..But seems
bit  upset While telling..Sumi says if there anything Wrong..Shekhar tries to hide but Sumi
tells he cant..Shes  his mom..Sumi asks for matter..Shekhar starts that after She left Loha
 started his  Dirty games.. He tells how he declared He'll marry Rekha..Than all mute with BG music.. Just Flash of fire Incident , Non -Veg Fiasco , Laali's Mental Illness, transform to
 Siddy comes.. Sumi seems  Shocked.. Show ends..!!

Precap :

Shekhar,Madhav & Sumi coming toward Laali's Room..They see backed Red Footstep Marks..
Sumi says Babua ..Its of Laali....

PLS Hit ChaskaMeter Friends..😊 

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks much....
I am really not getting the point of this track  ..... 😕
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so glad sumira is back I missed her so much and Gangiya too what siddeshwari saying? this track is so interesting can't wait to find out who the stalkter is what happend in sideshwari room? why is jamuni saying its burnt? where did Ranvijay and others go only smitra shekhar  lali jamuni there Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
nilizaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks, I am glad that Shekhar is determined to stand by Laali and find out what is wrong with her, I was worried he would slap her again! I am so glad Gangiya and Sumitra are back!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Thanks, I am glad that Shekhar is determined to stand by Laali and find out what is wrong with her, I was worried he would slap her again! I am so glad Gangiya and Sumitra are back!

I was also..But yaa He proved me Wrong...thanks God..😳