Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Twinnie! πŸ€—

yeah ,  yeah!  I  know  you  were  expecting  my  comment  much  earlier   but  then  I'm  VERY  inactive.......I  hardly  come  online  nowadays. OKAY ! so  u  better  samjho  becuz  ur  my  judwa🀣

Anyway,  I  LOVE  this  SS!  <3333
Poor  Gunjan! :( 
As  usual  I  feel  very  bad  for  her  more  than  anyone  else!πŸ˜”
Aww!  Armaan's  so  SWEET! :D
I  love  him  and  was  Samrat  jealous  of  Armaan? ( I love  it  when  Samrat  gets  all  jalo-fied πŸ€£)
Sheeeeeeeee  naaah  and  her  shopping  bags!🀣
And  Samrat..... well  he  needs  a  break  from  Sheeee  naaah
Loved  it
cont  soon

Luv  Adya / ur   Twinnie

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome continuation... Add me to your pm list and update soon...
Love it..

Kiely thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
plsss cont sooon
love u for this
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic part.looking forward to this one for sure..continue soon....
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘superb !!!!! plss cont soon ASAP..............i loved it
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys!

Thanks for your lovely comments! It really encourages me!

Recap:

He snapped out and saw her again. She was still asleep. He longed to call her with that name and he finally called.

"Chashmish.." he said.

Gunjan didn't know how but she opened her eyes. Somewhere they were still connected. She saw him close to her. She got up and''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You? What are you doing here?" she asked horrified. Moreover him being this much close to her just increased her pain. She stood up and moved aside. She went near the window and stood.

"Chashmish.." he said.

" It is Gunjan!" she screamed.

Samrat was rather worried on seeing her like this. He was not able to see his Chashmish so rude having lost hope in life. Her eyes were so much in pain. It always was in these five years. But after seeing him her pain was so visible. He was able to see it. He can never see her like this even in his worst dreams.

"Chas'Gunjan what have you done to yourself?" he asked.

"Why do u care Samrat!" she turned towards him and said.

"Because you are my friend Gunjan!" he added.

"I was Samrat not now.. especially after what happened that night!" she said with tears on her eyes.

"That was not my fault Gunjan. I was unconscious. But you were conscious right? Why didn't you stop me from getting closer to you. Why Gunjan?" he asked holding her shoulder.

"Don't touch me" she freed herself with much force but he held her hand again.

"I want my answer!" he screamed holding her hands tightly.

"Damn I said my answer already. It is because I love you..No I LOVED you." She said with so much regrets. She lied to him because she still had feelings for him.

Those words pierced Samrat. He knew that she loved him. She even confessed it. But still he was not happy with her answer. Because she always loved him but her reacting that way made him want to know more about her reason.

"So this is your answer?" he asked.

"Well no.." she stiffened "It is because you said I LOVE YOU Samrat. Why did you say that to me when you don't love me. Why did you say those words that I always wished to hear from you. Why did you made me feel so much happy that I lost my hold over myself. Why Samrat ? Why Samrat!" she broke down bending her head. She cried so much. She always cried. She was so much in pain.

Samrat couldn't believe what he just hear. He can't believe that he told her those three words. He felt so awful. For him more than that night, these words made him feel guilt. If he had not told those words, she would have never let that happen. They would have still been great friends. He bent down where Gunjan was crying. He kept his hand over head and rubbed it to make her feel better. But Gunjan took it off. She just moved his hand from her head.

"Just leave Samrat like you always did. Leave me alone!" she said leaving a heartbroken Samrat to leave the room when he opened the door he was shocked to see Armaan. He had heard everything. He was shocked. He didn't know that Gunjan was in so much pain. Samrat didn't know what to say. He was about to leave but Armaan stopped him.

"How could you do this to her?" he asked with so much concern.

"Damn I didn't mean it. It was a drunken night. How can you even think of me hurting my Chashmish!" he said and left.

Armaan wished to go behind him to know more but he stopped on hearing some sobs. It was coming from Gunjan's cabin. He ran in. He was shocked. She was sitting on the floor with her head bent lying on her knees. She was so vulnerable. His heart was paining. He was not able to see his best friend like this. He went and hugged her.

"Why did that happened Armaan? I love him so much. I love him more than anything" She screamed in pain.

"Can you believe after that night he just asked how did I let that happen" she continued  holding his hands and crying.

"Why did he come back? I was happy with my life though I can't love or trust anyone. I was happy." She cried and cried.

Armaan was able to see her pain. She never cried like this never. This made him wonder if she always cried like this in these past years. He patted her to make her feel better.

"I will drop you home!" he said.

"No Armaan. I will work!" she said wiping her tears.

"No you are leaving and that's my order!" he said.

"Ok as you wish!" she said.

After packing her stuffs, she drove home. She lied on the bed thinking about what a cruel game the fate has played on her. Soon she closed her eyes and went to a deep sleep.

"Samrat change your clothes..it is night!" Sheena said.

"There is no need for you to worry!" he said blankly lost in his world.

"Samrat have little drinks!" she gave him a glass.

"I don't want it!" he said.

"Oh common baby!" she said.

"I said I don't want it. I don't want to loose myself again and now you leave. Go get some sleep!" he added.

Sheena left happy about the fact that she can get some sleep as she is more worried about her darkcircle.

"I will never drink Chashmish. Even if I get the worst pain I will never drink!" he said.

"Because of a bottle of drink. I lost you. I wish that never happened and because of me you have lost your happiness and became something which you are not. How did I even behave like a loser!" he said with a drop of tears dropping from his eyes.

Soon he took his court and went into his room. He was not able to sleep. He was lost in his thoughts. He was thinking about all his moments with his Chashmish the happy times.

Soon the sun's rays brought light into both souls who were sleeping.  Both got up and left to the office. They can't be mixing their personal life with professional. So they had to go and behave normal.

Armaan who was standing near Gunjan saw Samrat coming. He went anf hugged him.

"Welcome dude! We were waiting. We have to talk about our constructions!" he added.

Samrat and Gunjan were shocked. How can he behave so normal. But they felt better with Samrat thinking that Gunjan doesn't know the truth that Armaan knows it and vice verse. With this Armaan went and pulled Gunjan near him which didn't go unnoticed by Samrat. He didn't like it. He felt jealouse. But he didn't realize it.

"Gunjan I will help you so that you can know more about the project!" Armaan said.

"No I will tell!" Samrat said.

Gunjan was shocked. She wondered why Samrat wanted to help her.

"It is my project!" he gave a reasonable reply.

"Ok fine" Gunjan throwed an attitude and left with Samrat following her. Armaan was smiling. Something was running in his mind for sure.

"Come in!" Gunjan said without even looking at him.

"So this is your cabin!" he said looking around.

"You came yesterday."She pointed.

"Well that time I saw only you. I didn't care about the room. I was worried about you!" he said.

These words were enough to make her cry. His words always made her to love him more. And again she felt her love for him. She felt bad. She made herself strong. She didn't want sink again in his pool of kindness.

"Well that's sad! Shall we?" she asked asking him to take his seat.

"So what do you wanna know about the preject?" Samrat asked.

"Everything she said. I don't wish to upset my best friend!" she said.

Samrat smiled. He was happy. He thought that she was talking about him.

"I m talking about Armaan!" leaving his smile to disappear.

"I know that!" he said hiding his pain.

"Why did you wish to help me?" she asked.

"Because this is my project!" he said looking the other side.

"Don't lie Samrat. I know you!" she said regretting what she just said.

"Ok because Armaan wished to help you!" he said.

"So.." she wondered.

"So what?  I don't like him!" he said.

"What's your problem Samrat? He is my best friend!" she got up and screamed.

"No you are only my best friend!" he said.

"Fine think whatever you want. But Armaan Is my best friend!" she screamed back.

"Moreover you have your Sheena!" she added.

The last line did hurt him. Because Gunjan didn't know his problem.  She didn't know that he was doing all this for his mother's sake.

"Gunjan, Its not what you are thinking!" he said.

"I don't care Samrat. It is your life. Do whatever you want!" she decided to go out. But  Samrat held her by her shoulder and made her to look at him.

"Why don't you care Chasmish? You always care don't you? Especially when it is about me?" he asked looking into her eyes.

"Leave me Samrat!" she screamed. He held her with so much force. She was in pain.

"Why Chashmish. Why did you leave me like this? You were an angel right?" he asked with his eyes wet.

"I left because of what you said Samrat. Why did you hurt me so much Samrat. You always make me feel happy right? What happened to you that time?" she cried.

"Don't make me to cry Samrat!" she said.

Samrat left her. She left the room. He never knew that Gunjan was this much hurt. He felt so bad. He wanted to make her happy. Even if it costed of him staying away from her.

"Chashmish I think its better if I stay away from you!" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRECAP:

Will Samrat leave or stay? Wil these souls ever unite in the beautiful bond of love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment. Even criticize it will help me to improve!

Thank you!

Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
awesooooooooooooome....
superb.
fab.......
loved it........
cont.soon.......
thanx for the pm........
aashizin thumbnail
hey nishu gosh loved this update loved sajan's convo they need to communicate i hope arman will make sam realize he also loves gun and thanks for pm do continue soon 
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb update!!
just loved it!!
samrat is getting jealous....may be he is in love with gunjan!!
poor gunjan...feel pity on her!!
looking forward to the precap!!
continue soon!
ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
fabulous
loved it
contine soon
thx 4 the pm