Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Broken Strings - A Sajan SS: Part 3- Page 13 (Page 16)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

OMGGGG my fav FF updated Heart
Edited
OMGGGG Your FF is getting highly dangerous and addicting Nuke Silly  Firstly I loveeee the caring Nature of Sam towards His Chashmish Heart Heart Ahh nobody can be as caring as him Embarrassed  Then the scene where he came and punched Arman in a full angry mood Day Dreaming Day Dreaming He is one Protective lover Embarrassed and awww armmaan is doing all this to make him realise his Love for Gunjan Embarrassed Sam is such a DUMBO Stern Smile But Armaan will surely succeed in his plan Big smile

Okay now the description about Gunjan..that was written veryyyy beauuutifully Heart Day Dreaming i can easily imagine Sam getting mesmerised seeeing his Chashmish and Omggg the way he pulled her towards him and she hits his chest Blushing Blushing That was one mesmersing and Dreamy scene Day Dreaming Day Dreaming and then that intense scene and the fighting b/w eyes Ahhh U sent me to their Dreamland Nishh Silly and Aunty left ROFL Good now no more interruptions Big smileI als o love that scene where armaan reappeared and Sam again felt insecure when Armaan held Gunjan,s shoulder Embarrassed 
 Amazinggggg and Fabulous update Clap Clap But I want the next 1 SOON Smile otherwise...Evil SmileROFL

OMGGGGGGGGGGG Shocked ROFL Love you girl Heart About Armaan's part I am not sure Stern Smile I have to decide hmm lets see Smile Aww I loved writing that scene. It is one of my fav. That is my way of making it romantic. U know right?Wink Aww No thanks a lot! Hug Love you endless Heart I will update after updating other FFs Embarrassed
Not sure Shocked are you turning him in an EViL one Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

:OOOOShocked
res :PTongue

ok baba edit karrahi hoon Tongue

*edited*

yaaaayPartyDancing...u finally updated after sooo long DancingLOL...no complains i know u were busyTongue
Welcome back Hug
coming to ur update Embarrassed
gosh just amazing as alwaysEmbarrassed
u wrote it really wellEmbarrassed
i totally loved it <3<3

heres comes my vistarse commentLOL
omg i just love the emotionsDisapprove...gosh especially of samratEmbarrassed...i mean i love the way u portrayed the emotionsCry..the pain n the hurt of samrat Ouch...coming to mjht also i loved the part where samrat's emotions were portrayed in S2 startCry...so i must say it seriously moved me Cry....
aww poor samratCry ..i wanna go n hug himEmbarrassed....

uff i hate sheenaD'oh
y does samrat always have to face this dum girlAngry

armaanShockedStern Smile...i din't expect this from himOuch..poor gunjanOuch
i hate him tooAngry.. i used to love himEmbarrassedLOL

well done samratThumbs Up..i mean u nishLOL..thank god he supported gunjanEmbarrassed..sam with hatred awwEmbarrassed..he will luk so hawtEmbarrassed...i started drooling on him againLOL

D'ohsheenaAngry

aww sam is such a dhakkanD'oh..he is so in love with gunjan....he is so confusedConfused

aww sajan sceneDay Dreaming..it was so full of emotions ..u expressed them really wellDay Dreaming
n the word "Chashmish"BlushingSilly....im going crazy here ..think of gunjanEmbarrassed
aww man poor sajanCry...so hurt n painfulCry...i could feel their emotionsOuchCry
outstanding job with the emotions nishiClap

n armaan i hate this guy nowAngry..
poor samrat ...i hate it when she hurts him badlyCry

interesting precap Big smile....finally tit for tat ...Angry..before armaan interupted them now he doesWink

totally super duper updateDancing

ab finally i commented na after after soo long ..i hope ur happy with thisStern Smile

do continue soon Evil Smile...warnaTongue
n thanx for the pm

Luv ya 
deepsHug

Aww Deeps Hug thanks for the comment. I am glad that you understood Samrat's pain. Armaan LOL u will know him soon.  Aww the next part will be more intense I think Ermm Sheena will be back ROFLThanks for such a lovely comment!
Love you Hug

.VanishingDream

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammykhan

awesome part
loved it
Is armaan really bad or is he pretending
poor gunjan,I pitty her
plzzzzzz dis tym try to continue soon
thx 4 the pm

Thanks Ammy!
I look forward for your comments.
I will continue soon.
Armaan's part, u will have to wait and watch.
Thanks once again Hug

ammykhan

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Not sure Shocked are you turning him in an EViL one Evil Smile

I am not sure! Smile Will think abt it for sure!Smile
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

@Manjari desperate soul ROFL love you Hug

haha! LOL!
Im waiting for THAT one the MOST!ROFLROFL

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

haha! LOL!
Im waiting for THAT one the MOST!ROFLROFL

I know many are waiting! ROFL
Will update tomorrow for sure Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
aww nishu Hugfinally  u updated Embarrassed gosh it was seriously wonderful part Clap this story has become more interesting now seriously enjoyed this part i think arman is all set to unite sajan and he is being successful with his first attempt stopping samrat i guess as arman's char is not negative so i m sure he will def try to make gun's life happy getting sam back in her life this time making him to feel her love with his realization now can't wait for next part do continue soon n thanks for pm 
1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hey Nishi Awesome updateClap...every scene was goodThumbs Up....I thought Armaan Cared 4 Gunjan but he wants 2 take revenge from herConfusedShocked....I hate armaanAngryAngry.....But i am confused also Does Armaan really dislike Gunjan??Confused.I feel May be Armaan is doing this drama to stop Samrat from leaving and 2 unite sajan ....I hope yahi sach ho.........Man I thought Sheena n Samrat were married.....But I am very Happy that Sheena is not Sam's wife Big smileBig smile....and Samrat doesnt love sheenaBig smileBig smile....I dislike sheena a lotttAngry....I hope Samrat realises he loves Gunjan N Sajan unite soon...curious 2 know what will happen next So Dear Do update soon...and Thanks 4 pm......

Love GunjanSmileSmile.....

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 25 March 2011 at 11:03am

XSilentWishesX

Go to top