Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) (Page 8)

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_roks_antara

awesaome part thnx fr d pm n cont soon

thank u Smile

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gina24

viren has a gf Cry
btw awesum chapter do continueSmile

thanks ginaSmile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirjuu

OMG, viren has a girl friend? I think nivi has fallen for viren....
Plz continue soon.... Can't wait 4 next chapter

thanks nirju Smile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
New promo :

Who is this shalu ? what relationship does she have with viren ? Is she his girl friend or something else ?????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

nice character sketch . but worried tat viren has a gfCryCry

Angkidiwani

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
  CHAPTER- 3
Nivi goes home from her work and is thinking about her first day at work. she goes to her room and takes her dairy, she starts writing about her day
dear dairy ,
I always wrote to u about everything that happened in my life after i lost my mom and dad in the air crash. I searched for them every where but i couldn't find them . I was too lonely and had cried countless times. i cannot share all this yash who is far studying. He will come home for holidays but how can i tell him that our parents are no more . Today after 3 months of sorrow and grief i actually smiled  and you know why i met a person a very chilled and happy guy . He has no worries and he was the reason for my smile today. He is something special. oops i forgot to tell his name he is "VIREN" . His name itself brings that smile back on to my face.
         yours ,
      NIVI
Viren is angry that shalu didn't pick up his call . so he goes home and sits on his favorite place and starts playing his flute. sharada taayi comes there and sees viren upset. she comes down and sees shalu . taayi asks shalu what happened? why is viren upset? shalu replies ma u know viren from childhood he is like that. i didn't pick up his call cause i was talking with akshay and he got angry for that. i apologized to him also but he is not listening only. taayi smiles and says u r his only best friend and sister and yet u fight with him. He is smaller than u shalu , you should take care of your brother. shalu replies with a sigh yes ma !! i know now what should i do please tell me . taayi replies ok make him kheer.
Shalu smiles and says love u ma !! now little bro you have to talk with me. she goes to kitchen and makes him kheer. she then goes to his room with kheer. He doesn't even look at her,she smiles and says mere pyaara kanha please aab toh maaf karo , mein na aap ke liye kheer bhi bhanaya. viru jumps down and says wow i can smell , di thank u so much and he is about to grab the bowl from her when she holds his ears and says u always get angry and ha bahut ziddi ho tum ab sorry bol. viren says ok!! sorry di ab toh dhe doo. shalu smiles and feeds him . viren hugs her and says how will i live with out u. i will also come to america with u and akshay jiju. shalu smiles and says of course i will take but u will miss me or my kheer. viren rolls his eyes and says hmm difficult question he puts his finger on his lips and says both . viru i think u should think about getting a girl friend. viren replies well i made one already , today at ritz she is so sweet ,innocent and cute too. Her name is Niveditha . shalu sits on the bed and says oh my god !!! this is the 8th wonder. viren smiles and says don't get excited di  , she is a girl and she is my friend  so she became my girlfriend na. shalu throws a pillow on him and says u will never change Smile.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsalekh1sahujaShayafanVarshaLuvsArjundmg_roks_antarasuman4evrNazzz16salha876Sofnalove_never_diesmoniluvskinshuk

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
hey all new chapter is posted !!!!!! enjoy !!
magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hey tat was sooo good Smile. happy tat shalu is not his gf Big smile.

Angkidiwani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index