Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) (Page 6)

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
im diein 4 meri jaan n nivi to mmet
unfortaly ur update ws short

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angkidiwani

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasleen

Thanks for the update, hope nivi and viren meet!!!! Continue soon=)

Thanks jasleen Big smile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salekh1

OUTSTANDING, wonderful..
Hope viren and Nvi meet
Update sooon..

thank u salekh 1 Big smile

salekh1

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirjuu

Great beginning.... Loved viru's attitude.... Can't wait for the next chapter...
Plz continue soon....

thanks nirjuuSmile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetQueens

amazing please continue soon

thanks sweetqueensBig smile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

im diein 4 meri jaan n nivi to mmet
unfortaly ur update ws short

thanks yaar
well i will make sure my next chapters are long Big smile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
   CHAPTER-2
viren goes to the managers cabin and gives him some photos. The manager asks him too meet the editor next cabin. viren opens the door to go out when a beautiful white dupatta falls on his face. He removed it and sees a young women wearing a white salwar and carrying a stack of papers going the opposite way. For a  second he stops and smiles at her. He then goes to editors room but sees no one there . He comes out and asks the staff. That person replies that editor just went to the printing department. you can go and meet her there. viren thanks that runs towards the elevator.
Nivi is waiting near the elevator to go and meet the editor her new boss with her papers and also some office files which the manager gave her, she till now was feeling scared but suddenly she is having a different feeling when she saw the handsome young man waiting there with her to the elevator.He gave her a smile with loads of attitude . She keeps staring at him when the elevator comes and that guy dashes inside. she keeps staring at him, when he snaps her out and says u wanna come or not i dont have time to waste. she slowly comes inside. He asks her which floor, she quietly says basement .He pushes the button and starts whistling a tune. Nivi taps the floor in the same rhytm nd starts humming a tune. viren puts his forward and says Hi i am viren , u also like music. Nivi replies and says Hi i m niveditha., it is my dad's favorite song.
viren smiles and says that's cool even i like the same song. He asks her you work here, she replies yes i joined here just today i am the new secratary to editor Mrs.Basu. viren says great ! it is nice meeting you nividitha .The lift opens and both of them go the opposite ways. viren meets the editor and shows her the photos.Mrs.Lolitha basu.she is mighty impressed with virens work and offers him a job. Nivi collects the other papers and she hands them to lolitha for signing them. she signs all and tells her to take viren to the photographers chamber.Nivi leads the way to viren. while climbing the stares she trips and is about to fall but viren holds her, wind blows and hair falls on her face.viren takes the hair and puts it behind her ear. they both share their first eyelock Big smile. nivi slowly gets up and she thanks viren. she shows him the photographers den . He thanks her and goes inside.
Viren makes friend with sanjay a fellow photographer, sanjay tells viren about the youth festival going in delhi, he asks viren to do that assignment along with him. viren happily agrees. He smiles and says cool i will do it but tell me within how many days i should submit them. sanjay says well we have a dead line with in 5 days. viren says alright sanjay i will go and i should go on for work. He goes out of the den and is on his way out when viren collides with nivi and both of them fall , viru falls on nivi and they both share another major eye lockWink. viren gets up and he gives her hand, she takes her hand and then she gets up Big smile. He says looks like we are crossing each other quiet often and goes outside. he takes his bike ,nivi goes out and sees him and smiles at him Smile.
viren goes to college and looks around .when a girl comes from the back and closes his eyes. she kisses him on the cheek and says darling missed u, viren takes her hand he pulls her towards him and says hmm finally u show up. i called u so many times i am angry u didn't even pick up once shalu what is this ? anyways i am here on work and don't have time for all these. shalu says sorry but this time viren is really angry. she thinks i have to make up to him for sure.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1ShayafanVarshaLuvsArjundmg_roks_antarasuman4evrtrishapsalha876-aamina-VirMan_ArShiFrozenRainlove_never_diesSofnaswetha10moniluvskinshuk

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
ohh.......................noooooooooooo...................viren has a girlfriend......dont do that.....anyways nice chapter....pls continue soon....cant wait for the next post.....

Angkidiwani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index