Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) (Page 52)

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Priya... lovely update.. :) pls continue...

thanks prajee Big smile

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
hey priya... how you sweetie? are we going to get lucky today, are you going to post chapter 19? plzzzzz do if you get time. mwah thank you dollSmile
jyoshna Groupbie
jyoshna
jyoshna

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
hey hai whn vll u post next chapter...............

I Am Eagrly waiting for NIVREN Cute Segments..........

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

hey priya... how you sweetie? are we going to get lucky today, are you going to post chapter 19? plzzzzz do if you get time. mwah thank you dollSmile

hey shamima Big smile
I am posting the new chapter in a few minutes Smile
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
OMG, im speechless awesome job priya ..Please continue..Tongue
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoshna

hey hai whn vll u post next chapter...............

I Am Eagrly waiting for NIVREN Cute Segments..........

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon

hey jyoshna i am posting the new chapter in a few minutes Big smile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

OMG, im speechless awesome job priya ..Please continue..Tongue

thanks preethi next chapter will be up in a few minutes Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
  CHAPTER-19
Nivi is sits in the couch and starts reading a book .she feels so bored and says to herself why viren asked her to stay back when he had some work. she messages him but doesn't get any reply . she tries calling him but his phone is not reachable so she sits back and checks time and its been 1hr since they all left . she sighs and turns the t.v on when she hears a door bell. she opens the door and she sees a guy with bouquet of yellow roses and a gift. He asks her for niveditha sharma and she replies that she only is niveditha sharma then he asks her to sign the paper and gives her the gift and roses . she closes the door and places the roses on the table and opens the gift thinking who might have sent her these things . she opens it and sees a cute teddy bear holding a heart and on it the message I MISS U  is written she smiles to herself and she hugs it when she hears viren's recorded message it says hey nivi i knew that you would hug this teddy and i am burning here with jealousy. i just wanted to tell you that i am missing you terribly and i am dying to come back to see you. love you so much and one more thing save all the kisses and hugs for me . she takes the flowers and teddy to her room and she places teddy on her bed and flowers in the vase and smiles at them.
Nivi is washing her clothes when she hears the bell ring thinking it might be viren she runs to open the door and this time it is one more guy with white roses and this time there is one more gift.she signs the paper and takes the gift and opens to see some chocolates and a note on top. She reads the note and it says "Dearest Nivi ,
I know i am one more hour late please forgive me and accept my sweet little gift , I promise to be more punctual from now onwards. I know you will be waiting for me so eat these chocolates and keep thinking of me i promise i will not disappoint you . P.s save some for me also i love these chocolates but not more than you ".
Nivi smiles and puts them in the fridge and says i will eat with you only and she goes upstairs to dry her clothes. she comes down and starts cleaning the house and she finishes the work when she hears door bell again this time she doesn't run but when she opens the door she sees a person with red roses covering his face and with one hand and a bag with gift in another. she says so he is late again i guess and tries to take the flowers but that person comes in and nivi gets startled and asks him to leave. viren then hands the flowers to her and says hey .nivi hugs him and says i missed you so much . viren smiles and he says i missed you too that's why i came back .look i got something for you. nivi still hugs him and says i don't want anything viren i want only you and nothing else he says nivi i am always with you and kisses her on the forehead EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. she smiles shyly and looks at him he also smiles back and his face comes close to hers and he is about to kiss her when she runs away .viren smiles at her and gives her the gift. He tells her to open it and see .she opens the gift and sees a coffee mug with his picture saying "THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME. I LOVE YOU ". Nivi thanks him for it and he says what just thanks and nothing else. Nivi asks well what do you want ? viren points to his cheek and says one small kiss. nivi says no . viren makes a sad face so nivi come to him and kisses him on his cheeks and viren says thanks he tells nivi that he is dying with hunger and asks her to make something she smiles and goes to kitchen. mean while viren takes a quick shower and changes and comes down to kitchen when he sees nivi pouring water to atta , he comes behind her and holds her hands and they both press atta together. nivi says viren if you leave me i will make food withing 5 min and if you don't then it will take 15 min . viren says i like 15 min better and he continues it .nivi finally finishes making dough and viren says i will make salad and he starts cutting veggies nivi smiles and she makes rotis . she says to viren to go and sit but he doesn't listen to her so she allows him to stay. viren asks nivi what dessert she is making ? nivi says i am making kheer you like it and shalu di also likes it . viren says great but you should add lots of cashew and kishmish .nivi smiles and says ok baba i will. she is adds all the ingredients for kheer but she remembers that she still has to add kishmish . she searches for it when viren tells her that taayji keeps all dry fruits in the top shelf.nivi thanks him and is trying to reach but it is too far for her to reach.viren sees her struggle and he gently lifts her up and nivi picks it up and asks viren to put her down he slowly puts her down when they share one more major eye lock EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Nivi finally finishes her cooking and she sets the table with the help of viren . she starts putting two plates when viren tells her he they both should eat from one. nivi says alright and puts rotis and aloo mutter paneer sabzi ,viren takes small piece of roti and he feeds nivi and she does the same. viren takes her hand kisses it and says wow this is the best aloo mutter paneer i ever had thank you . nivi blushes Embarrassed. After finishing this nivi brings kheer and feeds him and she also does the same they both share another major eye lock Embarrassed. that's when the bell rings and viren opens the door and sees shalu di and taayji there he is shocked to see them . taayiji holds his ear and asks him what he is doing here ? viren says i came for lunch but tell me how come you too are so early ? shalu says we finished shopping early so we came back early but what is cooking here tell me ? nivi is standing there blushing and viren says alright my two angels i will tell you me and nivi are in love with each other and i came back early to spend time with her . shalu says beta viren i knew this but i got doubt when i saw you leave from your office then i called your friend motu and he spilled out everything for me. taayiji says its ok i knew this would happen now she opens a box and puts a kangan on nivi's hand says this is for my daughter in law i accept her. shalu hugs nivi and says me too and viren hugs nivi and says I love you too . this time taayji and shalu both hold him by his ear and they say beshaarm and nivi smiles. viren smiles at them and taayji tells NIviren that she will talk with chanchal when she comes for shalu's roka tomorrow. viren hugs her and thanks her. Both NIviren take her blessing and taayiji says i never had a son but viren became my son now it is your responsibility to take care of your son  and puts viren's hand in nivi's hand . nivi says i will auntyji , she says no from today call me kakiji. she says sure kakiji  and they all smile. nivi serves them kheer and they all eat it , shalu takes nivi to her room and asks her what saree she should wear and what jewelery she should wear for roka tomorrow , nivi selects a golden colored saree with red border and matching jewelery set for it. shalu thanks nivi and she goes through the new sarees she bought and gives nivi a purple colored saree and says this is viren's favorite color and i bought this is just for you . nivi thanks her and says di you have given so much but i can't accept this. shalu puts a hand on nivi and says i never had a sister , i am the only child till viren came and he you know likes different things. i couldn't share my feelings with him because he was a boy and neither could i with my  mom you know how strict she is but when you came to our house everything changed you are my sister and also my best friend and both of them hug.

ROKA CEREMONY :
It is morning and nivi gets ready and helps sharada kakiji with arrangements meanwhile viren gets the place decorated and orders caterers for food. He wears yellow sherwani and nivi wears the purple saree which shalu gave her. viren smiles at nivi and says that she is looking gorgeous and nivi thanks him .Jawahar and chanchal come there along with other sood family. viren takes blessings from every one except dadaji nivi notices this and feels bad and decides to confront him about this. sharada welcomes them all and ask them to be seated but chanchal asks for shalu sharada asks nivi to take them to shalu's room . nivi takes them there. chanchal hugs shalu and says my little princess grew up so big already and gives her all the gift they bought for her. vandana also blesses her and gives her the gifts. chanchal notices nivi doing and decides to ask her sister about it after roka. panditji comes and viren makes him sit. Akshay and his family also arrive and jawahar and chanchal perform roka on behalf of sharada and they also do sagan (tilak ceremony ) and  they gift each other . panditji informs them that there is very good muhrat in a week and ask them if it is ok for marriage. sharada says so early but panditji tells them that there is no better muhurat till 6 months so both families finalize the early muhurat only . viren then says how can roka happen without music and he takes the drum and dances and sings this song for shalu ...........
bhaiya raaja bajaayega baaja

meri pyaari behaniya
banegi dulhaniya

solah singaar meri behna karegi
solah singaar meri behna karegi
teeka chadhega aur haldi lagegi
behna ke honthon pe jhulegi nathaniya
aur jhoomenge dulhe raaja
meri pyaari behaniya
banegi dulhaniya ...............................................................................

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889tashu20manjusha_92Honkytonkdaffodils06Jasleensuman4evrkarthik80aysha1989Nazzz16edwardcullen19FrozenRainroops82ashred12swetha10..Sakeena..love_never_dies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index