Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) (Page 46)

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
wow grt job lke alwysClap....kip it up dr....i really loved it..plz continue soon (^^,)

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
OMG i missed so many chapters.... Running to find them.....
Good job priya....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angkidiwani

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

loved d new chapter....funny n cute...pls continue soon....

thanks ashred  Smile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha1989

I must say I'm really addicted to your ff I always come looking out for a new update! Thanks a lot for your effort dear!

thanks aysha Smile
keep reading and keep commenting Big smile

aysha1989

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Oh PriyaLovedd it so much . Bathroom scene was amazingg n so romantic . Ohh why u didn't make them kiss ? "sigh " Plzz continue soon . can''waitt

thanks yaar Smile.

Next time i will try and make them kiss Wink
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnah

wow grt job lke alwysClap....kip it up dr....i really loved it..plz continue soon (^^,)

thanks bhavnah Big smile

bhavnah

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirjuu

OMG i missed so many chapters.... Running to find them.....
Good job priya....

thanks nirjuu Big smile
read them all and give me your feedback Wink
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
   CHAPTER-17
viren goes to his room. He removes his clothes and wears a towel and turns the music system on but when he sees that it is pooja time he plugs on headphones and starts dancing with music. Meanwhile nivi dries herself off and changes to new pair of clothes and she comes down and joins taayi and shalu for pooja. After doing arti sharda tells nivi to show arti to all rooms of the house as they have roka and she wants everything to be auspicious , shalu makes a face and signals nivi to do as she was told , nivi smiles and goes to all rooms but stops at viren's door. she thinks and says to herself should i go or not but remembers taayiji's words and goes inside reluctantly and when she opens the door she sees viren dancing in his towel. nivi smiles and viren turns around sees nivi he says hi nivi. nivi looks down and viren looks at himself and realises that he is in his towel he quickly tries to go his wardrobe but his headphones pull him back and he falls down. nivi laughs out loudly . viren tries to get up feeling embarrassed but steps on his skating shoes and falls again. this time nivi comes and gives him her hand and she says mistakes happen don't worry nivi but she is trying hard to hide her smile.viren is really angry he says fine and goes to his wardrobe and takes his clothes and goes to change leaving nivi behind him laughing .
Nivi goes down and informs shalu di what happened both of them start laughing out loud . finally all are sitting for breakfast and viren comes down and sits next to taayiji and shalu nivi start laughing,viren feels bad and he goes from there with out eating anything. nivi feels bad for viren and she doesn't eat anything and follows him.He goes to his favorite place and starts playing his flute. Nivi sees him and she asks the children flying kites and whispers something to them. All the kids discuss among themselves and decide to help nivi and soon they make formation with their kites and fly it . Nivi thanks them and she runs to viren and says i am sorry ,viren doesn't say anything. she holds her ears and says please i am so sorry. viren doesn't says anything again so nivi begs sorry he says not enough. nivi says fine and she lifts viren's head they both look up at the formation " I AM SORRY ". viren smiles and says i am impressed. I forgive you. nivi smiles and viren looks at her.
viren says nivi i want to say something to you, nivi says yes viren me too. viren says ladies first. nivi says no you first. viren comes close to nivi and says nivi i  ,nivi says yes tell , viren says i am very hungry lets go home and have something, nivi feels disappointed and viren notices this and smiles at her. they both go home eat food .
AT NIGHT :
viren sneaks to nivi 's room while she is helping taayiji for preparing dinner. He takes her lip stick and writes on the mirror come upstairs at 12 and signs ARCHIE ....
Nivi calls everyone for dinner and viren smiles at nivi while eating food. nivi finishes her dinner and goes to her room and closes her door.she sees the message on mirror and thinks to herself what is that viren want ? she sits on bed and thinks maybe she is over expecting from him,maybe he just treats her as her friend only .she closes her eyes and thinks about viren only. when clock strikes 12 she gets sneaks up and sees what viren wants to tell.
she sees everything dark and says to herself this is just a prank come on don't make fool of yourself more  and is about to go down when she hears flute music, she turns around and but doesn't find him anywhere .nivi says viren where are you ?? viren says pretty close and comes infront of her. she smiles and says why did you call me here ? viren comes to her and says you know nivi i wanted to tell you something really important  .I fell in love with this girl and i want to propose to her. nivi gets shocked but hides her feelings and manages a smile. she says that's nice viren and viren sees the pain in her eyes .
viren says nivi close your eyes please, nivi is about to say something but she closes her eyes and viren takes her to the otherside and he take his walkie talkie and says now guyzz ,nivi gets confused . viren whispers in her ears and says open your eyes now and she sees the sky and around side but doesn't see anything.viren says looks there pointing at viren's friends house. nivi looks there and viren says look at his pool and she sees pool decorated with rose petals, candles floating there with message " I LOVE YOU NIVI ."
Nivi hugs him and says i love you too viren i really love you. viren holds her face and says i know i wanted to tell you this from a long time but i was reluctant to do it until i heard your conversation with taayiji that's when i came to know how much you love me and then i made myself clear that i should propose. He bends down and stretches both his hands wide and says I promise to keep you happy, I promise to love you till my last breath , I promise to be by yourside always , I promise to make you smile ,nivi has tears in her eyes.He says finally I love you nivi so much ,will you be my wife ? nivi hugs viren and says of course viren i would love to be. both of them get up and hold hands and are walking down when nivi says viren i still can't believe all this i mean this is not a dream right ? viren says no it is very much true and i can prove this to you and he takes out the pendant and chain he bought for her and puts it around her neck and says i will give you one more thing and he kisses her on her lips EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(hey yaar monica this is for you only .....).

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

aminakhanmanjusha_92Honkytonkdmg_roks_antarasuman4evraysha1989JasleenNazzz16ashred12edwardcullen19FrozenRainswetha10..Sakeena..love_never_dies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index