Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) (Page 40)

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
thank you sooooo much and plz continue soon sweetieClap

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

thank you sooooo much and plz continue soon sweetieClap

thanks dyhardfan Smile
yes i will continue Big smile

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
   CHAPTER -15
Nivi and viren are dancing and looking into each others eyes and nivi has tears . viren wipes her tears with his finger and says no nivi please don't cry. nivi hugs viren and says these are happy tears thank u so much .viren also hugs her back and says No thanks and no sorry is friendship.Nivi smiles and says yes .,she feels cold starts shivering and viren says lets go inside nivi. Nivi smiles and says no viren there is nothing like this . I love it here and i wish i can die like this just this moment is enough for me . viren closes her mouth and says no niveditha please don't say that. nivi holds virens hands and says no viren i was just saying but she sees pain in his eyes.
viren takes his flute , the one nivi gave him in his childhood and plays it.nivi smiles and closes her eyes and dances to the song ,she moves round and round and she trips and is about to fall when viren holds her and they both share another major eye-lock Embarrassed
Viren smiles at her and says how can i let my vini fall ? nivi gets confused and says what ??
viren says yes you heard it ?
How can i let my vini fall?
nivi is shocked and she blinks her eyes.
viren smiles ....
nivi says this is all a dream and i will wake up soon.
viren leaves her and nivi falls down ..
viren looks down and says nope this is no dream
nivi smiles and gives her hand . He takes it and pulls her up and nivi takes this opportunity ans she tries to push him but eventually she also loses balance and both of them fall on with nivi on top of viren.
They both share one more eye lock...
nivi gets up and asks viren how he figured out.
viren smiles and says long story come lets go and to delhi this is really late. nivi no please tell me . viren folds his hands and leans on his car and says when you asked me to come to church i came and did whatever you asked me to do while going back i forgot my keys so i returned that's when i saw you there and i called you . you replied me that you were elsewhere that's when i got doubt started snooping on you then when did my thing i found out that it is you . nivi smiles and says i should have been a bit careful .viren says you know i am smarter. nivi comes close and points her finger at him and says ya right !!1 Viren comes even more close and says no you are not. they both fight for some more time.  Finally after getting exhausted viren says it is 1 am come fast we have to get back to delhi. nivi says alright and they both load everything back to car and viren starts driving back.
Niviren reach delhi and stops car near her house . she thanks him for everything and is going in when viren notices that house owners son looking at nivi in a odd way . viren stops nivi and asks her to come with him. He takes to his house and asks her to go in and also takes her house keys. on the way back he makes a few calls and comes back home after 5 hours. nivi meanwhile waits for him in his house. sharda taayi asks her whether she confessed her love for him., nivi blushes and says not yet. taayi smiles at nivi and blesses her that all her wishes will be fulfilled and tells her to keep faith in god.
viren finally returns and he says to nivi that he has taken care of everything and he wants her to be safe and sound so he shifted her house from there to the house opposite ours. you are going to share room with my sister's friend arina . nivi is all confused . viren tells her that he didn't like her owner's son from the beginning but today when he went to drop her he saw her owner's son acting weirdly so he got suspicious that's why i dropped you and went back there with few friends and my suspicions are correct he wants to harm you and he is high on drugs that's why i shifted your house.Now you are safe and sound , he smiles and says no one will even think about harming you when i am around.
sharada taayi thanks god that everything is safe and sound , she says nivi will not shift anywhere after shalini goes i can't live alone. viren smiles and says taayiji i am there na. taayi hits him on the head and says you are not enough for me.viren smiles and says you made some jaadu on my aunt nivi , ok i never did anything against your wish nivi will stay with us then. nivi tries to protest but viren,shalu and sharda request her and nivi happily agrees. viren says fine then everything is sorted then ladies please let me sleep i am very tired. shalu stops him and says hey hero where you think you are going? viren says of course to my dear wife my bed i missed her so much. shalu says well that has to wait first you are cooking for us today is womens day and i remember you promised us some thing. viren says oh god !!! actually di i forgot about it maybe next year i will do it. taayi asks shalu to leave him alone, but viren says it's k taayiji i will do it but let me sleep for just 1 hr i beg you teen deviyaan. shalu says alright and lets him go.

PRECAP :
some cute niviren moments coming up.....Smile

Edited by Angkidiwani - 08 March 2011 at 6:17am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889coolgirl7prajeemanjusha_92Honkytonksuman4evrdaffodils06aysha1989Jasleendmg_roks_antarapuviniNazzz16wadi..dollashred12edwardcullen19FrozenRainswetha10love_never_diesmoniluvskinshuk

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys i posted the new chapter !!
hope you all like it !!
please press like button after reading
My request to all the silent readers please guys leave your comments i want know your feed back !!!
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
wow....luv it luv it luv it...finally nivren r so near...Wink
so nivren loves each other but didnt confess YET?????Ermm not even childhood confession???Unhappy
waiting 4 d confession n more kid nivren scenes...Smile

Edited by ashred12 - 08 March 2011 at 6:21am
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

wow....luv it luv it luv it...finally nivren r so near...Wink
so nivren loves each other but didnt confess YET?????Ermm not even childhood confession???Unhappy
waiting 4 d confession n more kid nivren scenes...Smile

thanks

sure everything we will be there

but with a small twist LOLLOLLOLLOL
bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
wow i love itClap....grt job dr....kip it upThumbs Up....hpe 2 see lots of beautiful scenes in ur ff....(^^,)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angkidiwani

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
woww priya awosome . lovelyyyy can'tt waitt for nexttt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angkidiwani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index