Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) (Page 38)

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
plz update soon Unhappy
t's been like forever

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopehot

plz update soon Unhappy
t's been like forever

hey sorry yaar.
Had a busy weekend sorry again.
i am going to update it today ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dyhardfan

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
      CHAPTER- 14

Niviren break apart and both of them blush,viren stares a nivi who is looking down, she lifts her head and stares at viren while he is looking down. Both of them look at each other at the same time and they both share an eye lock. Viren and nivi both says actually, both stop and both again say i and they laugh. viren says nivi u say what u want? nivi says no viren u say it ? viren smiles and says i wanted to invite you for lunch. Nivi smiles and says alright i will come but on one condition i don't want it in a costly restaurant but on place of my choice. viren bends and says yes your highness at your service. nivi smiles and says k then pick me up at 1 , viren smiles and says alright.
viren finishes his work soon and he goes home. He checks the time and check time...He goes to kitchen and takes cooling unit and fills it with ice ,some fresh juices ,ice creams and soft drinks. He then loads it in the trunk of his car along with a picnic basket .he also takes some cooking utensils and an induction stove. He also puts the foldable picnic table .He closes the door and smiles and says good job archie my boy but some thing is missing, he then sees that he forgot his camera he quickly goes to his room and pickes it up and his guitar. He puts both of them inside. He then goes to pick nivi . On the way he stops near a flower shop and buys some roses of different colors. He then buys some hot jalebi's and puts them in a hot pack tightly seals it. He then picks up nivi .Nivi asks him where he is taking her , viren smiles and says some where very special
Nivi says i am hungry viren , viren stops the car goes behind and brings some sandwiches and juice bottles for both of them, he tells nivi to have a little snack while he takes her to the place of interest. nivi takes the food and eats it .viren also finishes his food and starts his car again, He talks with nivi but he sees her dozing off so he keeps quite and plays nice violin music c.d . Nivi wakes up after some time and asks viren why he stopped . viren looks at nivi and says hey sleepy head you woke up finally. nivi smiles and says sorry i was tired , anyways how long did i sleep for. viren smiles and says you slept for 3 hours.nivi says oh god and covers her mouth with her hands , viren says its ok .Nivi says are going to make it for lunch or is it dinner. viren smiles and says sorry i did know that we would be this late and i didn't expect so much traffic. nivi says its ok i am having anyway. viren smiles and says i have something for us while we wait .He turns back and picks the cover with coffee mugs and hands one to nivi and both of them have some hot coffee.
viren takes his camera and clicks some pictures of nivi and then of both of them. Finally the traffic gets cleared and viren zooms ahead. Nivi asks him what he is planning ? viren says it is been a long time since i went there and it is actually my favorite place . nivi smiles and says oh and ...viren says well you have to wait and he stops the car near the sign welcome to mathura..he tells nivi that he came here with his school and nivi recollects her past * FB nivi and viren (chota) come to this place for  field trip, viren buys a small radhekrishna idol for nivi and he hides it in her back pack.,meanwhile nivi buys a flute for viren and she gives it to him and he kisses on her cheek and says thank u , nivi asks him for a return gift but viren smiles and gives her one more kiss on the other cheek and says this is my gift.Disappointed nivi feels sad and she keeps quite through out the trip and she doesn't enjoy it !!! viren notices this and tries to talk her out but she doesn't play attention to him ,on their way back also nivi doesn't talk to anyone. Once she came back she throws her back pack on the bed when a gift falls down.Nivi picks it up and opens it she sees a small note and opens it, it says TO MY PYAARI RADHA FROM YOUR KANHA ......Nivi's face lights up and smiles...
COming back to present. viren notices nivi smiling to herself .He says nivi , she comes out of her dreams and smiles at him he also smiles back. first they both park their car and go to yamuna river and pray there for some time then they both go to mandir there just in time for the evening aarti. Niviren go inside and they both pray for each other's well being and come out after pooja. Niviren sit outside temple and nivi takes the pooja thaali from viren's hands .She does gives him aarti and puts tikka on his forhead and feeds him laddoo. viren takes a laddoo and feeds her too. He then says no come with me and he takes his car and drives for some distance along the banks of river yamuna and stops near a dark place. He then says i will tie this to your eyes and he ties a ribbon to her eyes. He turns the ac in the car and closes the door and goes back.
he takes out the folded table and arranges it then he puts nice white table cloth on top of it. He puts two plates , two glasses and the he takes a flower vase and puts some fresh roses inside it then puts some petals and  then lights the aromatic candles he takes out his kitchen equipment and warm the food and he then runs back to the car and looks up ...moon shines brightly there and the stars welcome viren and his girl. He opens the door and he says come nivi. nivi slowly gets down and viren holds her hand and they both walk to the table and viren slowly comes behind and opens her ribbon.nivi opens her eyes and sees everything she feels really happy and thanks viren says this is the best day of my life. viren holds nivi's hand says the day is not over it has just begun and he makes her sit and serves her food then he takes his guitar and plays for her.nivi has tears in her eyes .viren wipes them and says did i play that bad. nivi says no it is beautiful and both of them feed eachother pasta , drink their soft drinks .viren smiles and says there is nothing like a full moon day but i see two moon's one up in the sky and the other i you. nivi looks at viren divinely and they both share a major eye lockEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. viren takes nivi 's hand and says lets dance. he puts slow music ........

Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dalne Do Zara

Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara
Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh Paas Aa Jaaye
Hum… Hum Tum…
Tum… Hum Tum…

Aankhon Mein Humko Utharne Do Zara
Baahon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara
Hum… Hum Tum…
Tum… Hum Tum…

Salvatein Kahin Karwatein Kahin
Phel Jaaye Kajal Bhi Tera
Nazron Mein Ho Guzar Tha Hua
Khwabon Ka Koi Khafila
Jismo Ko Ruho Ko Jale Do Zara
Sharmo Khaya Ko Machalne Do Zara
Hum… Hum Tum…
Tum… Hum Tum…

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1sahujamanjusha_92Honkytonksuman4evrJasleenaysha1989daffodils06dyhardfanNazzz16puviniVirMan_ArShiashred12wadi..dolledwardcullen19FrozenRainlove_never_dies

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
hey all new chapter posted !!!!
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Wowww...priya..sooooo romantic......loved it sweetie...!!

Angkidiwani

aminakhan Senior Member
aminakhan
aminakhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
OMG....that was so romantic..........loved it......
Keep up ur gud work..........

Angkidiwani

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Wow.. Superb yaar.. Finally a glimpse of kid nivren.. Smile
sooo lovely date.. Pls continue soon..

Angkidiwani

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
hey thnxx a lot dr...grt jobClap....kip updatingWink....zat was really nice (^^,)

Angkidiwani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index