Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) (Page 34)

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

lovely part dear.. Smile

thanks prajee Smile

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Wowww Priya Sorry for late comment But I loved both d last scenes . awsome . can'tt waittt for next n wow d game is begun . So Mr viren Sood here2 be;lieves in mishieves hmm . gd I like it

thanks yaar Smile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salekh1

Nice update..
Please do continue..Big smile

thanks yaar Wink
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasleen

Very cute update!!!!

thanks jasleen Smile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
      CHAPTER-13
viren goes home and thinks about nivi, nivi also feels the same. she goes to take a shower..and comes back after some time and is drying her hair sitting in front of mirror..viren comes there and smiles at her..he comes and kisses her on the cheek and says hey babygirl !!! nivi touches her cheek and turns around and sees that there is no one there...nivi gets up wearily and says ahh i can't believe that it is a dream and gets ready for work..she feels all sad..and goes to work.viren keeps appearing to her everywhere..so when she really sees him in the office she doesn't believe it and just ignores him..viren feels bad and goes behind her and asks her.she touches his cheek and says are you really viren??? viren gives a hot smile and says yes i am ...why what's wrong nivi ? nivi says actually i saw you everywhere and viren smiles says is this all true...!!! Nivi stammers and says no nothing and changes the topic she asks him how come she is here ? viren says actually he came to take his files and also he left his certificates so he came to pick them up. nivi says oh k .
viren fakes that he got call and he says hey baby girl wat's up ?? ya of course you know i wouldn't miss this in the world. Nivi gets all curious and she tries to hear their conversation but viren doesn't let her and he feels amused teasing nivi. He says ok i understand i know its fine lets re-schedule this lunch date..fine anyways i also have some work..k love u ...and kisses the phone...nivi gets really angry and she just says to herself i am going to find this girl...viren comes to nivi and says it is vini actually she is not able to make it for date ....and he makes this sad face...nivi says i have some work and leaves from there...viren senses that nivi is angry and he says wow looks like madam jealous and angry i have to cool her.....and goes to pick up his files ...nivi goes to den and is picking up all the proof papers and is so frustrated that she is not able to find them..
viren also goes there and he sees her there and smiles...he says nivi what's wrong why are you angry ? nivi says nothing viren i am just fine i am not able to find the proof papers and editor wants them to be published so i am just searching them...viren says ok relax ..he comes behind and her and takes the papers and gives it to her...she takes them and thanks her for it ...and is about to go when she trips and viren holds her,both of them loose balance and fall on the ground , Nivi falls on top of viren and they both share a major eye-lock Smile. Nivi gets up and is about to go when her dupatta gets stuck in his shirt...nivi thinks that viren is holding the dupatta and says viren i don't have time for all this i am very busy ..viren puts both his hands in the air and says niveditha please turn around and look..she turns and sees viren and says i am sorry she comes near him and tries to take her dupatta but is not able to get..viren tries to help her and both their hands touch and both of them are lost in eachother's eyes Tongue wind blows and nivi hears thunder and she gets scared and hugs viren and the song ,,,,,,,pehli nazaar mein plays in the background ........Embarrassed

Pehli Nazar Mein
Kaise Jaado Kar Diya
Tera Ban Baita Hai
Mera Jiya
Jaane Kya Hoga
Kya Hoga Kya Pata
Is Pal Ko Milke
Aa Jee Le Zara

Mein Hoon Yahan
Tu Hai Yahan
Meri Bahon Mein Aa
Aa Bhi Ja
O Jaan-E-Jaan
Dono Jahan
Meri Bahon Mein Aa
Bhool Ja Aa

O Jaan-E-Jaan
Dono Jahan
Meri Bahon Mein Aa
Bhool Ja Aa

Baby I Love You, Baby I Love You, Baby I Love You ' So..
Baby I Love U
Oh I Love U
I Love U
I Love U So
Baby I Love U...............................................................

PRECAP :
NIVIREN LUNCH DATE Wink

Edited by Angkidiwani - 02 March 2011 at 5:21am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889prajeesalekh1sahujasavera2007Shayafanaysha1989karthik80Jasleendmg_roks_antarasuman4evrHonkytonkNazzz16VirMan_ArShiFrozenRainwadi..dollashred12swetha10..Sakeena..love_never_diesmoniluvskinshuk

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hey guys new chapter is posted and have a great day !!!!!!!
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Woww...priya too good.....I love how viren fakes in front of nivi to make her jealous...and love the song....Waiting for the next part.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angkidiwani

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angkidiwani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index