Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) (Page 31)

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Mrs Nivedita Viren Sood????? great part... pls continue soon dear... Smile

thanks prajee Smile

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

wawooo nice ..i love it ..plzz cont soon...Smile

thanks Smile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha10

wow nice update.. viren bought a pendant  for nivi.. how cute.. precap is cool.. continue soon

thanks swetha Smile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
  CHAPTER- 12
hey guys i am trying to write the chapter in the most romantic way possible so the whole chapter will be written in pink and red. Please tell me your opinion.,
Here goes ....
viren gets ready wearing a black shirt and velvet black blazer with jeans.,He looks at himself in the mirror and says wow champ looking gud , now lets check on the princess.. he goes and knocks at nivi's door. nivi opens it and viren stares at nivi with mouth opened, nivi is a wearing a nice red gown with silver hangings. nivi comes close to viren and looks into his eyes and takes her finger and runs it on his face from forehead to chin and gently closes his mouth and says hmm men are men..and is about to go from there ...viren takes her hand and pulls her towards him and says what about men that women don't like ??? nivi says attitude. viren then comes near face and says well it is not attitude that is  problem but it is the hot looks i guess. nivi says ya right give me a break ? viren leaves her and says i left you ...you can go !!! nivi says alright and walks a few steps and turns around to see viren staring at her with his hands folded and leaning on the wall..nivi smiles and says alright viren now lets stop this come we have a party to host.. viren was like yes hukum and  bends down on says aap ki sevak tayar hain !!! nivi laughs and says come it is about time now...viren says yes it is ....when they hear a door bell.viren answers the door and his friends vishal,krishna ,parag and jiten there. viren takes them inside and introduces them to nivi..
vishal who is a flirt tries his techniques with nivi but in vain nivi just ignores him..krishna ,parag and jiten also are awed by nivi's beauty and they confess this to viren.. that is when viren tells them that he and nivi are already in love but they are yet to confess to eachother. jiten tells viren that he should sing for her...viren likes the idea and says ya sure... i will. ... meanwhile more of shalu's friends arrive and they all settle when akshay calls them and says we are just a block away .....viren tells all of them to be quiet and inform that the birthday girl is finally here and so they switch off the lights and stand in their places.
Akshay drops shalu outside her house and he leaves from there shalu opens the gate and is shocked to see it is all dark, she says to herself how come there is no power in her house while the whole street has power anyways maybe the fuse might have gone and so she opens the lock to the main door slowly when someone puts closes her eyes from the back she gets terrified...viren shouts in her ears happy birthday di and opens her eyes ... where everyone greet her and akshay comes there from the gate with red roses in his hand ..he hands them to her and wishes her. shalu hugs viren and thanks him for everything..shalu hugs nivi also for her help and thanks her ....nivi is surprised to hear it when shalu tells her that viren is too lazy to organize a party all by himself and she guessed that nivi helped him...they all go to the back yard where the cake is waiting ...shalu cuts the cake and feeds it to viren ,akshay and she calls nivi also and feeds her..they all feed her back....

viren takes the mike and says the party is not rocking without any music so he turns on the music system and takes shalu and dances with her..while dancing his eyes are on nivi only and nivi also stares at viren...akshay and few more couples also join the dancing ..viren leaves shalu and comes next nivi and says come lets dance...nivi is like no ...viren says please...nivi agrees and viren takes her hand and they both start slowly moving ..viren puts one hand on nivi's waist and the other in her hand..nivi puts her hand in his and the other on his shoulder...they both start dancing to  the song......TU JAANE NA
kaise bataaye kyun tujhako chaahe, yaara bata na paaye
baatein dilon ki dekho jo baaki aankhein tujhe samjhaaye
tu jaane na, tu jaane na, tu jaane na, tu jaane na
milake bhi hum na mile tumase na jaane kyun milon ke hai faasale
tumase na jaane kyun anjaane hai silsile
tumase na jaane kyun sapane hai palakon tale
tumase na jaane kyun
kaise bataaye kyun tujhako chaahe, yaara bata na paaye
baatein dilon ki dekho jo baaki aankhein tujhe samjhaaye
tu jaane na, tu jaane na, tu jaane na, tu jaane na..........

...viren and nivi share some major eye lock....he lifts her up and slowly puts her down they both dance for some more time.....and finally one by one leave..and nivi and viren are still dancing looking into eachother's eyes... shalu sees them and says finally how cute so loudly that they both break apart....viren smiles at shalu and mutters to himself impeccable timing di i was about to but stops ....when he sees nivi leaving...he runs behind her and says nivi i forgot to tell you the most important thing...nivi turns around and has smile on her face..she asks him what it is...viren says come i will show you and he takes her to his room and shows all chocalate wrappers,some sand,birthday card,a painting of chota viren,some photos of chota viren and nivi to nivi....

nivi sees all of them and thinks how much viren loves her , he kept all the details of their childhood with him just like how i did..viren then takes his phone and says you nivi these belong to my  sweet heart ,my angel my baby girl vini..nivi gets up when she hears the name baby girl .,..viren notices this and turns to otherside and smiles. he tells her how much he loves her and also tells her that she contacted him and they both are meeting tomorrow for lunch...nivi gets shocked when she hears this and says i didn't tell you that in the message? viren hears this and says what? this time nivi turns around and says no i meant how will you recognize her viren says oh that's simple she sent her photo and some of our child hood memories ...he then tells her that he will confess his love for her. he tells her that he will meet her at 1 pm at taj restaurant tomorrow ...nivi thinks and says to herself who is this imposter ????? viren has this mischievous smile on his face.. he asks nivi if he can come and drop her
?? nivi says fine and they both leave to nivi's house in viren's car. during the trip both of them are silent and kept staring at each other...viren drops her near her home. and nivi thanks him and goes inside...viren holds the steering and says now the game has begun.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi.sreeprajeesalekh1karthik80aysha1989Jasleendmg_roks_antarasuman4evrHonkytonkShayafanNazzz16VirMan_ArShiFrozenRainPoojaa_Pwadi..dollashred12swetha10..Sakeena..love_never_diesmoniluvskinshuk

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
hey guyzz new chapter is updated ...!!!!!
hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
1 st to commet
omg
what does he mean by game has just began?
is he evil?
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopehot

1 st to commet
omg
what does he mean by game has just began?
is he evil?

no he is not evil... he is quite romantic...he meant the love game....he want's to know how much niveditha loves him and how she feels when he is with another girl...Smile i don't write negative stories ...all my heroes are positive and they are die hard romantics .......!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Too good priya.....well written...can't wait for the next part.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angkidiwani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index