Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) (Page 29)

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
wow lovely update.. continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angkidiwani

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

wow priya... awesome part.. pls continue... Smile

thanks prajeeSmile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha10

wow lovely update.. continue soon

thanks swetha Big smile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
CHAPTER - 11
viren smiles at the phone and he says well Mrs. Niveditha viren sood you think you are the only one who is smart here but let me tell you but one thing is just bothering me that is i want to know who much you love me or actually do i love me truly. viren smiles and says today night i will give you a shock.
He calls his friends and informs them about the surprise party . He orders some chinese food and cake. He asks nivi if she can help him pick a gift for shalu di, nivi happily agrees and says alright i will be ready in 5 min. viren comes in his bike to nivi's house and honks his horn and nivi runs to balcony and sees him and says 5 min , she comes down after 10 min wearing a yellow salwar , viren just stares at her for almost 2 mins and asks her shall we go ? nivi smiles and sits behind him and puts her hand on his shoulder, instantly viren gives a smile and zooms ahead to mall.
AT MALL :
viren stops near the front and asks nivi to wait here while he parks his car,nivi obliges and viren quickly parks his bike and comes slowly the from the opposite way and he goes to a florist and buys a red rose , he sneaks behind nivi and gently taps on her shoulder, nivi is startled gets scared so much and she hugs viren , viren says sorry nivi i didn't know that you would get that scared i just did this for fun i am really sorry, nivi slowly recovers and says sorry viren my past has made  me like this but i am fine now , viren lightens the situation and gives her a rose and says a pretty flower for a beautiful smile ,, nivi takes the flower and smiles and says if you smile like this then i will give you a flower every second , nivi smiles and says lets go we are getting late.
Niviren are searching the shops but they don't find anything good to buy when they come across a jewellery shop nivi says viren lets buy her a pendent, viren smiles puts his hands up in the air and says girls and their shopping good lord please spare me !! nivi holds his hand and says you did so much drama no come and pulls him, viren looses his balance and falls on nivi , air blows and nivi's hair falls on her face and she is having a difficulty opening her eyes ,viren gently blows on her face and then he takes his hand puts her hair behind her ear and they both share a major eye lock.
viren breaks from his eyelock and they both go inside the shop and viren smiles and says madam please select something here atleast , manager of the shop comes and nivi explains to him about her requirement and he says come this way, viren also comes and sits next to nivi and nivi is going through some ear rings. while they are doing this shopping viren sees a couple shopping for their engagement rings ,viren smiles at them and he imagines nivi and him sitting there and doing the same shopping. viren smiles to himself at the very thought and he gets up and says to nivi that he has to make an important call and leaves from there, he comes down to their pendant counter and sees a heart pendant and a N V pendant , he asks them to combine both into one and tells them that it is for his lover, the shop people tell him that they will finish it in 1 hour and ask him to come and pick it up, viren smiles and says alright pays for it .
he quickly goes back to nivi she tells him that he likes some hangings ,viren says to her that they are just beautiful and pays for it, He then asks nivi to eat with him as he is very hungry, nivi says alright and they both go to an italian restaurant and viren orders pasta for himself and asks nivi what she wants nivi tells him that she will have a pizza and they both share their food and enjoy .. after some time they both do some more shopping , viren buys himself some new shirts and nivi buys herself a new t-shirts and a jeans.
Niviren are about to leave when viren says he forgot his keys in the restaurant  he tells her to wait in the parking lot and he runs inside to the jewelery shop and picks up the pendant and puts the box in his pocket and comes to the parking lot when he sees 2 people teasing nivi he runs and hits them, nivi says viren leave them but one of them hits viren on the back with a rod and viren punches that guy black and blue on the face and while the other guy takes a knife from his pocket and he cuts viren on his hand and on his palm. viren hits that guy also. nivi sees blood and gets all shocked. viren insists that he will take a his bike but nivi says she no she says auto is better and viren says fine and they both go to viren's house. viren says that taayi ji is out of town and he takes the keys below that door mat and opens the door. they put all the bags down and viren smiles and nivi asks him where is the first aid box and viren brings it and gives it to her ,she brings a bowl of cold water and washes his hand and then she blows gently on the wound and she puts some ointment and ties the bandage. Both of them then sit , talk and fall asleep in the couch, nivi wakes up after 1 hour and wakes viren , they both then decorate the terrace with ballons and coloured paper candels and lights. viren then puts a table he says to nivi everything is ready and says lets get ready u take a shower and get ready in taayiji's room and takes her there,... she closes the door and turns around when she notices a gift and a note on top of it., she goes there and picks up the note and sees it is from viren and says to herself archie jaan you are the best when it comes to giving surprises. she gets ready wearing the dress. ......

PRECAP :
NIVI and VIREN dance to " tu jaane na song ".... will viren confess his true identity in the party or not !!!!!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesalekh1aminakhanShayafankarthik80Honkytonkdmg_roks_antarasuman4evrNazzz16FrozenRainwadi..dollashred12swetha10..Sakeena..Sofnalove_never_diesmoniluvskinshuk

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
hey guys new chapter is posted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
wow. waiting for your next update
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Wow u updated.. Big smile
Viren called her Mrs. Nivedita Viren Sood ??!! Nivi's past ??!! Did I miss anything? *running to read all prev chapters*
Oh my.. Suspense suspense..!! Cant wait for more.. Big smile
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maheswari1188

wow. waiting for your next update

thanks maheswari Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index