Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) (Page 23)

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Can we plzzz hav a index on the first pge....i dnt hav access to net atm..only via 4ne..n it's really irritating as it's sloww....when m net cnnaction is fixed i wud love to catch up...

sure sofna
not a problem Wink
i will put up the index now itself Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gina24

oh wow will b waiting for nxt update

hey gina i am updating it in a few minutes.
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angkidiwani

Promo :

Nivi and viren cute moments ....!!!!!!!!

what? i had nt seen the promo plz say about it
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
       CHAPTER- 9
Note : Dear friends i had a small accident so i couldn't update my ff. sorry for the delay...and happy valentines day to all my readers ( late wishes Big smile)

sharada asks nivi to sit in the couch and she goes to make coffee. Nivi sees around the house when she is comes across a childhood pic of him and sharada, nivi gets up takes the pic and tears fall from her eyes, she feels so happy that she smiles, sharada comes there with coffee and sees nivi holding the pic and asks her what happend? nivi says aap jalebi aunty hain na ??? sharada smiles and says Vini beta tu ? both the ladies hug each other. sharada feels so happy and says finally happiness has returned to viren. nivi corrects her it is not viren it is ARCHIE. nivi asks why viren is distant from his family ?
sharada has tears in her eyes !! she wipes them and says you know that viren had a sister her name was Mithali. she was his viren's bua radha 's daughter. when mithali was small both her parents died in a car crash .since then mithali was brought up by the sood's only. she was the only girl and also the first child. viren was the youngest of all and she was so attached to viren, well when you both were 10 years old , mithali was in college ( she is 8 years older than viren ) she did her undergrad in U.S . she and viren were in touch through mails. I don't why viren became so cranky but when i went to their house during summer break and he cried that he wanted to come with me. but i couldn't take him with but chanchal told me that viren stopped eating from 3 days so she also asked me to take him with me. From then onwards viren was always withe me and never went to holidays but chanchal comes here every 6 months to spend time with him and jawahar comes. I asked viren so many times but he never told me anything ? i asked chanchal and she told me that viren and bhupat rai saab had a fight and viren threw a stone on him and hurting him.He stopped eating anything and locked himself in his room. He came out only on that day when i went there with shaalu. nivi gets up and says aunty i will talk with viren and please don't tell him that i am vini .sharada smiles and says i promise.
viren sits on his rock and starts playing his flute and looking at the sunset. nivi goes there and smiles to herself. so i am right i can never be wrong prettyboy i knew you were my archie , hmm you have became so handsome. But let me see if you remember me or not. nivi asks a small boy and tells him to give a small package to viren, the boy says pyaar ka chakkar hain ka? nivi smiles and says ya , he says well don't worry behen i am prem and i will be your love messenger but my price is daily 2 chocolates and one more thing jiju comes here all the time. Nivi smiles and says thank u bhai i will bring 4 chocolates from tomorrow .
Prem takes the package and goes to viren and gives it to him. viren asks him who gave it ? prem says i don't know. She is actually girl wearing a yellow saree. she gave it to me. viren thanks him and he opens the package and sees some archie comics ,some imli and note. viren opens it and reads out .....
HI Pretty Boy,
I hope you remember me. I gave some archie comics because i call you that and imli well if you remember me that is the last prank we played together. try to guess who i am and i will reward you for sure. Btw i know every move of yours so don't go searching for me .......well incase you remember me then come to st.peters church and put a yellow rose with my name on it and leave it jesus idol.....
viren shouts out Baby girl i am coming. I can't believe this !!! today is the happiest day of my life. He puts his hands in his pocket and says u wanna play hide and seek then lets play it , but you are forgetting i am the lover boy and master of all games cause i am pretty boy Mr. ARCHIE and he will never leave his girl VINI ....so i am coming darling. lets get started ..................................................LOVE IS BLOOMING..........

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasavera2007shana_83HonkytonkVarshaLuvsArjunShayafandmg_roks_antarasuman4evrgina24Jasleensalha876Nazzz16edwardcullen19FrozenRainashred12Sofnalove_never_diessabihaa.moniluvskinshuk

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
hey all i am back with a rocking update again !!!! this is leading point to a parallel love story of viren and nivi and it is going to be new and fresh ...!!!

looking forward for your feed back ....!!!
MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Iam reading them. Thanx for the PM. Its so beautiful and I like the name Viru ki basanti
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

Originally posted by Angkidiwani

Promo :

Nivi and viren cute moments ....!!!!!!!!

what? i had nt seen the promo plz say about it

doot this promo is for my fan fiction " viru ki basanthi ". not the actual serial.
Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

Iam reading them. Thanx for the PM. Its so beautiful and I like the name Viru ki basanti

sure zeisha Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index