Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) (Page 20)

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maheswari1188

wow wow wowBig smile such a wonderful update.i just loved the entire part and the best part is when nivi touched his feet n got his blessings Wink.keep updating

thanks maheswari Smile
glad u liked it Big smile

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

woww..priya really good....Btw how nivi got her and viren's picture as bride n groom....?sorry for my question..i just confused abt the picture.....

thanks sanaSmile
I will reveal that part of story how both of them took the pictures as bride and groom today. Big smile

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

wow...u did make him kiss...!!!
really yaar, u made me smile after todays epi...
pls continue soon....
btw, nivi is not worried abt d sindoor thing???

thanks ashred Tongue
ya i finally made them kiss for the public demand Smile
I will reveal nivi's feelings about the sindoor thing and in todays chapter Big smile

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopehot

wonder ful but plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Smilepm meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thanks hopehot Tongue
sure i will definitely pm u Big smile.
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
woww Priya thatzz amazingg . can'ttt wait for Next chap . Continue soon .

Greattt U made them Kiss Yupieeee . thank u thank u thank u . lovedd it . d KISS was so romantic n then Nivi touchng Viren's feet n Viren's kissing Nivi was 2 touchng n romantic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angkidiwani

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

woww Priya thatzz amazingg . can'ttt wait for Next chap . Continue soon .

Greattt U made them Kiss Yupieeee . thank u thank u thank u . lovedd it . d KISS was so romantic n then Nivi touchng Viren's feet n Viren's kissing Nivi was 2 touchng n romantic

thanks yaar
glad u liked it Smile

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
 CHAPTER - 8
viren goes home and thinks about all his moments with nivi. Nivi meanwhile is standing before the window with a coffee mug ,when she sees viren walking past and smiling at her. she gets all excited and is about to run out when she finds no one the road. she feels sad, Door bell rings * and nivi goes to open the door and doodhwala is viren,she smiles and stands there staring at him,when he gives her the milk packets and leaves, nivi then realizes that it is not viren , she is about to close the door when viren comes there with flowers and he blows them on her face,nivi closes her eyes but when she opens them she doesn't find anyone there. nivi closes the door and says to herself nivi what happened to you ??? what is this ? why am i thinking about viren only ? nivi gets a call and she says viren but it is her friend pia, pia smiles and says wow niveditha sharma kya baat hain? ladke ka naam ? hmm chakkar hain jaan. nivi replies nothing but pia asks her then nivi tells her all the story about viren.pia finally declares nivi that she is in love with viren. nivi says nothing like that and she puts the phone down. But then thinks to herself is this love. she gets ready for office that day. she takes her clothes and finally selects a yellow saree with long hangings for ears and a simple chain. she gets out from her house and she walks for the bus stop through the park, she smiles and says this is a special day and starts singing the song .................................................................

Soyi soyi palkho pe chalke
Mere sapno ke khidki pe aa gaya
Aate jaate phir mere dil ke
Inn haathon mein woh khat pakda gaya
Pyar ka' lafzo mein rang hai pyar ka

when she sees viren( her imagination ) standing there infront of her, she puts her hands on him and goes on ....
Bahara bahara
Hua dil pehli baar ve
Bahara bahara
Ke chain toh huwa farar ve
Bahara bahara
Hua dil pehli pehli baar ve

she sees viren uplifting her and she goes on

Woh kabhi dike zameen pe
Kabhi woh chand pe
Yeh' nazar kahe usse yahan
Mein rakhloo bandh ke
Ek saans mein
Dhadkano ke paas mein
Haan paas mein ghar banaye
Hai bhoole yeh jahaan

Bahara bahara
Hua dil pehli baar ve
Bahara bahara
Ke chain toh huwa farar ve
Bahara bahara
Hua dil pehli pehli baar ve

nivi while going for work buys some red roses and reaches the office earlier than everyone. she goes to viren's cabin and puts the flowers on his desk but is hesistant to write her name.

Viren also reaches office early and sees nivi working on computer. He looks at her from distance and smiles at her.slowly people start coming and everyone is busy with their work. viren takes the bride portfolio and goes through them ,he sends them to nivi. Nivi sees all the pics and she takes the best ones and gives it to viren. viren thanks her for all her help and he praises her talent as she had given the idea that they both should be groom and bride. He tells her that she should a wedding planning office as she did a great job here. nivi smiles and says sure i will but i want you to be partner. viren says of course. viren has a happy laugh .

peon gets letter for viren . viren opens it and is so shocked . He says nivi i am resigning this job and leaves from there dropping the letter. nivi takes the letter and sees it . she finds out that viren is made the managing director of the company . nivi goes to her cabin and thinks why viren reacted like that? nivi then gets to know that their chain of business is bought by SOOD INDUSTRIES PVT LIMITED. She then decides to find out what is bothering viren and why are soods behind this ??? Nivi googles sood and viren's name . she gets shocked when she sees that viren is actually a sood. She gets happy and sad at the same time. she wants to know why viren is running away from his family. she decides to call viren but drops the idea. she decides that it would be better if she goes there and meet him personally would be better. so she takes half day leave from work and also takes viren's address from his employment form and goes to his house. she is a little hesistant but finally rings the bell. sharada opens the door and sees nivi. she smiles and asks her why she came here. nivi explains to her what happened in the office and how she is deseparate to meet viren?

PRECAP :

WHAT WILL SHARADA TELL TO NIVI ABOUT VIREN"S PAST ?

DOES NIVI HAS ANY RELATION TO HIS PAST ?

Edited by Angkidiwani - 11 February 2011 at 8:32am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsalekh1shana_83HonkytonkVarshaLuvsArjunkarthik80Shayafandmg_roks_antarasuman4evrJasleensalha876anjkhoneyNazzz16ashred12FrozenRainlove_never_diesswetha10Sofnamoniluvskinshuk

Angkidiwani Goldie
Angkidiwani
Angkidiwani

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Hey all my new chapter is posted !!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index