FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
 CHAPTER-18
hey chupians how was your weekend ??Hope you had a good one. i am posting the new chapter. please give me your feed back πŸ˜ƒ.

It is morning viren comes back from his usual jog and he sees nivi watering plants in garden. He comes slowly and hugs her from the back and says good morning sweet heart , nivi says viren leave me please some one will see us. viren says that is not possible because taayiji is busy in her pooja and di is taking a bath so nobody can see us . nivi feels shy and replies gudmorning viren. viren says much better now give my good morning kiss. nivi blushes and viren says you are blushing but why ? nivi says stop it viren ? viren holds her even more closer and whispers in her ear stop what ? nivi says leave me. viren says ok i will leave but where is my kiss then nivi says ok i will kiss you but first leave me. then viren leaves her immediately .nivi comes close to viren and says please close your eyes i am feeling shy and she comes close to him and then takes water tube and pours water on viren . viren looks at her and says cheater this is not fair and viren grabs the tube from her but nivi starts running and viren also runs behind her and finally catches hold of her. nivi shrieks and says viren please don't do this i am sorry and closes her eyes. viren comes to her and takes a rose gently pats her cheek with it and says you are more beautiful than this but i thought may be you might like it and give it to her and leaves from there.
Nivi keeps staring at the rose and she says to herself that viren is really sweet and she goes to her room , sits on the bed and kisses the rose. viren watches all this and says how lucky my dear rose ? the person who brought you and gave you didn't get this kiss ,nivi gets up and says viren what are you doing here? viren says i thought may be you might have changed your mind so i came to take my little kiss and nivi says viren please  but viren closes the door behind him and says i am not leaving until you give me that kiss . nivi says fine and she comes close to him but tries to run but viren gets hold of her and says i am not letting you go then nivi kisses him on the cheek 😳😳😳and says gud morning viren. viren smiles and says this is better  much better and he kisses both her cheeks and says gud morning darling and he goes from there.
nivi comes down and she helps sharada taayi and shalu di in cooking for breakfast .viren comes down and says hello ladies what's cooking ? shalu hits on the shoulder and says your favorite lockey halwa and viren makes this weird face and says taayiji i am not feeling good then taayiji comes and says viren i know how much you hate lockey then why would i make it for you now this shalu has nothing to do that's why she is picking on you; viren hugs taayji and says i love so much you are the best and anyways i know why she is doing this she is feeling jealous because you love me more than her !!! shalu says oh come on give me a break and all of them sit for break fast. nivi and viren sit next to each other and smile. nivi spreads butter on her toast and is about to eat it when viren takes a bite and says wow yummy and shalu says he will never change i stopped eating toast because of this only and all smile . viren tickles nivi and she cannot eat anything. shalu notices something is wrong and asks nivi if she is ok but nivi doesn't answer. taayji says i am going to buy some gifts ,sarees for roka and also she has to talk with poanditji so is she leaving now and will be back by dinner and asks nivi if she wants to come viren signals her no and nivi says that she is not feeling well and viren winks at her. shalu asks viren about his new job , viren says he is planning to start his own  software firm . shalu says that's great !! viren thanks her and says i am going to search for an office and rent it so i am leaving. shalu and sharada taayi also leave after him. Meanwhile nivi is feeling all alone in the house .

PRECAP :

Niviren cute moments πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Edited by Angkidiwani - 13 years ago
hey guys new chapter is posted !!!!!!!!
Lovely dear now i must say cant wait for the next chapter!!!
Priya dear...another awesome chapter...loved it...i loved nivren more and more after reading ur scenes...so cute and sweet...!!thanx a lot sweetie..!!
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Priya dear...another awesome chapter...loved it...i loved nivren more and more after reading ur scenes...so cute and sweet...!!thanx a lot sweetie..!!

Ahh that's really sweet of you sana πŸ˜ƒ
thanks 😊
keep reading and keep commenting πŸ˜‰
Next chapter will be up by tomorrow πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
Originally posted by aysha1989

Lovely dear now i must say cant wait for the next chapter!!!

hey aysha thanks yaar πŸ˜ƒ
Next chapter will be posted tomorrow 😊
woooowwwwww priya thank you sweetie. can't wait for the next chapter..... nivi and viren are just soooo awesome. loved it doll. thank you thank you. will wait for the next chapter mwah mwah😊
Sooo cute.. I had a bad day at work today n desperately needed a doze of nivren atm.. Thanks a lot.. Waiting 4 nivren moments.. :)
Originally posted by dyhardfan

woooowwwwww priya thank you sweetie. can't wait for the next chapter..... nivi and viren are just soooo awesome. loved it doll. thank you thank you. will wait for the next chapter mwah mwah😊

thanks shamima πŸ˜ƒ
Next chapter will be up tomorrow 😊
Originally posted by ashred12

Sooo cute.. I had a bad day at work today n desperately needed a doze of nivren atm.. Thanks a lot.. Waiting 4 nivren moments.. :)

thanks ashred πŸ˜ƒ
chill yaar even my professor bugs me everyday  😊