Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Wowww....priya...awesome update...finally nivi and viren opens their childhood friendship with each other...!!now both r in the same house...!!😳thanx alot priya..waiting for the next part...i'm kind of addicted to this story...so cute and sweet..!!😊

thanks sana 😊

so sweet of u πŸ˜ƒ

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, im speechless awesome job priya ..Please continue..πŸ˜›
Angkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: doot

OMG, im speechless awesome job priya ..Please continue..πŸ˜›

thanks doot  😊
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angkidiwani

thanks doot  😊

my name is preethi yaaaaar😳

Angkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: doot

my name is preethi yaaaaar😳

oh hi preethi 😊 sorry didn't know your name previously πŸ˜ƒ
Angkidiwani thumbnail
New chapter will be up in a few minutes guyzz !!
jyoshna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wowww.......awesome update...finally nivi and viren opens their childhood friendship with each other...!!now both r in the same house...!!😳thanx alot ..waiting for the next part...i'm kind of addicted to this story...so cute and sweet..!!😊

please update nwxt part soon
Angkidiwani thumbnail
  CHAPTER-16
viren is sleeping heavily and meanwhile shalu ,sharada taayi and nivi sit in the hall and watch t.v . suddenly shalu gets up and says ma i think we should do our facial cause roka is in a few days . sharada agrees and tells her to call the beautician home. shalu does it and the women comes and does pedicure, manicure and finally puts a face pack on three of them . Beautician tells them that she has put the face pack and ask them to relax and says that she will be back in half hour . shalu says alright and that women leaves from there. Meanwhile viren gets up and takes a bath and he wears a fresh pair of jeans and zoozoo shirt (red color ) and comes down.
shalu hears his foot steps and tells him to make chocolate milk shake and viren says alright. He puts everything required in a blender and makes milkshake and puts in freezer and comes to sit with them . But he is terrified seeing them and shouts out loud and says sorry i called u teen deviyan , you are actually teen bhutni's . all three shout and throw pillows on him and viren falls on the ground and says takes his hankee and waves it and says call it truce , shalu asks him to bring chips also. so while the three of them enjoy teasing him, viren takes a bowl of chips and puts some mirchi also in that bowl. He comes and gives it to them. shalu says no you have to feed us . viren smiles cunningly and feeds three of them chips first then takes mirchi and feeds them that. All the three ladies cough and they remove cucumber from their eyes and beat up viren with pillows.
NEXT DAY MORNING :

viren is sleeping while nivi,shalu and sharada taayi are drinking tea. shalu  says ma wake him up ? taayi replies shalu let him sleep na he worked so hard for us yesterday. Shalu sighs disapproval and says fine. taayi finishes her tea and goes to garden. shalu smiles and says now this is time for my revenge , she asks nivi to come with her and they both go to viren's room. shalu takes the water jug and pours water on viren's  face but still he doesn't get up . shalu and nivi are stunned . shalu opens the covers and sees pillows arranged . she gets shocked and says to nivi  u wait here while i go and find him and goes outside. nivi sees under the bed , in bathroom and searches his room thoroughly but doesn't find him. viren sits on the balcony window and says phoolan devi mein yahan hoon !! nivi gets startled hearing his voice and turns around sees him sitting on the window eating apple. Viren smiles and nivi says you !!! viren says ha mein and nivi shouts shalu di he is here, viren jumps and enters his room and closes nivi's mouth with his hand. He peeks through the door and sees shalu climbing up the stares. so takes nivi to her room and closes the door. shalu enters viren's room and sees nobody there. viren unlocks her door and he takes nivi to bathroom and he runs the shower.
shalu comes to nivi's room opens the door and but she doesn't see her anywhere that's when she hears water from bathroom and thinks that nivi might be taking a bath and leaves from there. viren slowly opens the door and peeks through and sees shalu walking in corridor, viren closes the door and he tells nivi not to says anything and opens her mouth, nivi is angry at viren and she turns the other side. viren see this and smiles. He takes a handful of water and splashes it on nivi and this time nivi gets really angry and she takes bucket full of water and splashes it on him and smiles at him. viren smiles back and he also does the same. nivi looks at him and hits with her hand and says you are so bad you got me wet. viren looks at her and says you look so beautiful . nivi says shut up and tries to hit him but viren holds her hand and pulls her towards him. viren holds her by the waist and says you can't go anywhere now. nivi struggles and viren says shhhh!!! and comes close to her face and is about to kiss her when nivi closes her eyes and viren smiles and leaves her. nivi thinks that he is going to kiss her and she is thinking how much time he is taking. nivi opens her eyes and sees viren smiling at her , nivi is about to say some thing and she stops and tries to go but  viren blocks her way and she says viren move. viren says no , nivi says alright and throws soap at him but viren bends down and it hits the door and falls down. nivi steps up but she slips and falls on nivi and both of them share another major eye lock ..😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Angkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoshna

Wowww.......awesome update...finally nivi and viren opens their childhood friendship with each other...!!now both r in the same house...!!😳thanx alot ..waiting for the next part...i'm kind of addicted to this story...so cute and sweet..!!😊

please update nwxt part soon

thanks jyoshna 😊

next part is up πŸ˜ƒ
Angkidiwani thumbnail
hey guyzz next part is up !!!!!!!!!!