Frequent Posters

Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jasleen

Awesome, continue soon=)

thank u jasleen 😃
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh wow so romantic yaar do continue
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wowww Priya amzingg , Lovedd it . Plzzz Plzzzz Plzzzz Let d kiss Happen Okkkk plzzzzz lolz
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awwwww dat waas so  cuteeeee.
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: gina24

oh wow so romantic yaar do continue

thanks gina 😃
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Wowww Priya amzingg , Lovedd it . Plzzz Plzzzz Plzzzz Let d kiss Happen Okkkk plzzzzz lolz

thanks sushmitadutta 😃
hmm the kiss may happen 😉
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmg_roks_antara

awwwww dat waas so  cuteeeee.

thanks yaar 😊
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Hey guys sorry for the delay !!! i was busy with my assignments . I am gonna be regular from today.
Angkidiwani thumbnail
 CHAPTER -7
viren touches her cheek with his lips and backs off. He apologizes to nivi and tells her that he will take her home. Viren and nivi walk in silence , while walking their fingers touch and they both feel some kind of chemistry. viren looks at moon and says i had a nice date , what about you Mr,Moon i mean how was your night with your girl friends stars, nivi giggles then viren smiles and finally my gal laughed i am happy. They both are on their way when a patrol car comes there way , viren sees this and says oh no cops !! what should i do ?? Nivi puts a hand on his shoulder and says don't worry viren be my husband for 10 min. viren says you are smart nivi. Cop stops them . He asks who they are ?
Viren then holds nivi by her waist and says sir i am viru and she is my basanthi. cop smiles and says i am gabbar. viru looks at him sternly and says i am not joking she is my wife and her name is basanthi. cop looks at him suspiciously and asks him what is he doing at this time and why is she wearing a dress ? basanthi ( nivi ) says gabbar bhai saab me and my husband went to a friends reception and while coming back our car got repaired so we are walking and makes a tired face. viren is astonished by niveditha's acting ,he also says sir please let us go she is really tired. gabbar looks and says hmm i still don't believe you both ,that's when nivi  takes out her mobile and shows him hers and viren's photo as groom and bride .He looks at it and apologizes to them for his behavior . He offers to drop them at their house that's when nivi pulls viren towards him and whispers in his ear that they should go to her house. viren agrees , that police officer tries listen and nivren see him. Viru says well my wife is feeling hungry so we will eat something and then we will go to our house thank u for your help. He says no problem i will take you to your house there we can all eat. Nivren reluctantly climb his jeep and viru tells him directions to her house. when they reach viren takes them up and nivi opens the door. gabbar enters and says nice house. viren smiles and puts his hands on her shoulder and she has the best taste.
gabbar sits in the chair and nivi goes to her room to change, her hair gets stuck in her chain.viren comes behind her and helps her remove her hair and both of  them look at eachother in the mirror and share a major eye lock. viren breaks the glance and says he is still not believing as hubby and wife. Then nivi says i have an idea i will call in 10 min now u got out. viren goes out, nivi locks the door. she opens her cupboard and wears her mom's saree ,then she takes the mangalsutra which her mother bought for her and wears it opens the door and calls viru, viren comes there and is shocked to see nivi looking more stunning in that light pink saree , he stares at her with wide open eyes.nivi whispers to him and says it is 3 in the morning viren and i have a plan to get rid of this problem,just act along with me . Now lets start i think that officer is staring us only.  gabbar sees them from far,nivi then bends and touches viren's feet and says please bless me, today we completed successfully one year of our marriage,viren is shell shocked hearing all this but recovers fast sings the same tune. He gently makes her get up and kisses her on the forehead and on her cheeks and says you made me feel special , you brought all the happiness in my life, you gave me the importance and you made me see the world in a different perceptive. I know i don't earn millions but i want to really gift you a diamond because for me you are more precious than anything else than even my life, nivi closes his mouth her hands and says don't say like that please for any women more than anything else her husband is more ,i don't want millions or diamonds but i want a small place in a heart that is like a diamond and hugs viren. Gabbar peaks and sees all this with tears rolling down his eyes . Gabbar claps and says i am sorry behen i made a mistake and mis understood you and jamaai babu in a wrong way, sorry . niviren then break from their embrace and just look at gabbar. He says from today i will be your rakhi brother and then tears his scarf's wool and asks nivi to tie it on his hand. nivi smiles and ties it on gabbar's hand. gabbar blesses both of them and gives nivi 2000 rupees. He bids them good bye and is about to leave when he turns around and says behen you forgot your sindoor , jamaai babu i didn't see your wedding but i want to see you fill her maang, viren looks at nivi and she goes inside and brings sindoor and hands it to viren , he fills her maang when the clock stikes 4 am ,gabbar says god is also blessing this jodi 👏 and gabbar with teary eyes blesses them again and leaves, 
viren sighs a huge relief after that cop has gone. He and both nivi start laughing. nivi goes to her room and starts setting up the bed. viren falls on the bed and says nivi you know today i had the best day , that guy actually looked like gabbar but he was to comic , nivi smiles and says no viren the best part was the rakhi , they both start laughing. nivi also falls on the bed and they both share another major eyelock

Edited by Angkidiwani - 13 years ago
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Hey all new chapter is posted !!!