Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF :Viru Ki Basanthi :!!!( CHAP- 19, pg -52 ) - Page 12

Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maheswari1188

yippeeeeee tat was a wonderful update . soooo romantic❀️.

thanks maheswari πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angkidiwani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maheswari1188

yippeeeeee tat was a wonderful update . soooo romantic❀️.

thanks maheswari 😊
Angkidiwani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

wonderful yaar.....today i'm very excited coz of d epi n now ur update......oh my....waiting 4 d date....

thanks ashred 😊
sia78 thumbnail
wow priya di
this is too good !!!
love your ff so much !!!
plz continue soon :))))
Angkidiwani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia78

wow priya di
this is too good !!!
love your ff so much !!!
plz continue soon :))))

thanks sia 😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Angkidiwani

thanks yaar πŸ˜ƒ
don't worry i won't disappoint you 😊
But are you ready for some solo viren moments which will be up in the coming chapter πŸ˜›

Ya dear anytime . I m everready for my handsome Viren πŸ˜‰
Angkidiwani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Ya dear anytime . I m everready for my handsome Viren πŸ˜‰

get ready then for some fun and hot moments of viren😊
Angkidiwani thumbnail
 CHAPTER - 6
viren goes home , he sleeps on the bed and smiles thinking about all his moments with nivi. Just then shalu enters and she calls viren. but he is lost in nivi's thoughts. shalu comes near his ear and shouts out loudly viru . viren gets startled and says oh my god this bhootni has no manners only. shalu smiles and says thank u Mr. shareef but i have some important news to tell you, akshay called me today and invited me to disc but i can't go there alone please come with me na. viren then sleeps on the bed and says hmm i have to think about it. shalu pleads him. viren then says k now close your eyes and do as i say then i will come. shalu smiles and says alright i will do it. viren takes his phone and starts recording ...and asks shalu to say that viren is the best , he is the greatest. He is my savior and i am his slave. I am loser !!! and finally he asks her to kiss his feet. shalu opens her eyes and sees that viren is kidding and he is recording all her pleas . she gets pissed and is about to get up when viren stops her and says alright don't cry sis i will come. Shalu hugs viren and says thanks 😊 by the way viren who were you thinking about . viren was like nivi i mean she is so sweet and stops his sentence , shalu gets all happy and says so finally you found your basanthi, viren shies off and says nothing like that she is just a friend . shalu says k anyways you should bring a girl with u alright. viren says what ??shalu says viren common man bring some one. viren says alright. shalu leaves from there. viren smiles and says only one person can save me now. He picks his phone and calls nivi.
viren goes out and says well dress for nivi and me. Now where can i get some good dresses . He thinks and then remembers , well of course shalu my darling is there na , ya she keeps a whole stack of clothes. I just have to choose from them for nivi. He goes to shalu's room and searches through her ward robe but finds nothing interesting. so he quickly takes his bike and goes to a designer clothes shop.He asks the lady there for a dress for a date. she smiles and shows him all the dresses they have.He surfs through all of them and starts imagining nivi in them but nothing amuses him,finally he sees a tomato red dress and asks the lady to pack it and also requests her if they do delivery , he requests her to deliver it to his date.He writes her address and thanks the lady for all her help. He goes home takes a quick shower and then he thinks what i should he wear. viren finally choses a red shirt and black jeans.
Nivi is reluctant to go but viren pleaded her so she finally decides to go to disc with him. she is thinking about what she should wear. when she hears a knock on her door and it is some one with a package . she takes it from him and opens to see a red dress . she shies away but sees viren's card and his rose. she takes the dress and smiles and starts dancing with that dress. she takes a quick shower ,she wears the dress viren gave her. she then takes a comb and starts brushing her hair Her doorbell rings. nivi gets up and opens the door. At the door she sees viren with boquet of red roses. viren smiles and  says hi !!! nivi is shocked to see him so early. viren compliments that she is looking so gorgeous. nivi thanks him and asks him to come in. viren sits on chair and says nivi get ready my di is waiting for us.she only told me that i should make it like a date. so,
Nivi smiles and says k. she then takes her ear rings and puts them but struggles with her chain, viren sees this . He comes there and offer his help, nivi says it's k but viren gets up and walks towards her. he takes the chain from her and puts for her. Both of them share a major eye lock. viren smiles and says lets go madam πŸ˜ƒ, nivi says sure. she picks up her keys and they both go out and she closes the door, locks it. she then tries to walk down the stairs but is about to fall when viren holds her and says how can i let you fall ? nivi is lost in his eyes. viren lifts her up and carries her down, while carrying her down both of them are looking deeply into each others eyes. he puts her down . Both viren and nivi walk out to his car where he introduces her to shalu and akshay.,shalu likes nivi instantly and she compliments viren that he has a good choice.viren says well no need to tell me that .But i pity jiju's choice. shalu hits viren and nivi laughs seeing all this and has tears in her eyes. viren notices this. finally all of them reach disc.
Shalu and akshay go to the dance floor, viren and nivi sit and look at them. Nivi coughs when she someone behind her smokes, viren gets up and asks him not to smoke but that person hurles abuses at nivi and viren hits that guys on the face, the disc authorities ask viren to leave from there.shalu is disappointed but viren asks her to enjoy , he and nivi leave from there. They start going to the car. viren gets a thought. He says nivi lets make our date really memorable , come with me. He takes her hand and they both start walking, when a dog barks nivi gets scared , viren takes nivi's hand and says don't worry romantically. they both stop and near road side chat shop, viren orders for chaat and pani puri, that person gives him a cup and gives one pani puri .He takes it and feeds to nivi . while eating chaat nivi feels it spicy ,so viren runs and brings ice cream . Both of them are eating ice cream when a small amount of gets on top nivi's nose ,viren laughs but he has some ice cream on his chin. nivi laughs. Then they both wipe eachothers faces. Viren then takes her to tree and starts moving the tree. All the flowers fall on nivi, Both of them then start dancing. A shop keeper near that place plays PYAR HUA IQRAAR HUA SONG loudly. viren says well nothing better than this and he takes nivi's hand and they both dance it till midnight. viren then shows her the place where his favorite place where both viren and nivi see the moon. viren looks at the moon and then nivi., he says nivi can i say something. nivi says yes viren tell me. viren stands infront of her and says today you look more beautiful than the moon , nivi blushes 😳. viren gently lifts her head and they both share one more major eye lock. viren tries to come close to her and nivi closes her eyes and he is about to kiss her 😳....................................................................................................................

Angkidiwani thumbnail
hey guys new chap posted !!!!!!!!!!!!1
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow....superb date....OMG he lifted her..!!!!!
dont tell me d kiss is not going to happen.....
pls pls continue soon....