Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maheswari1188

when is the next update????????

In a few seconds pls wait πŸ˜›
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  CHAPTER- 5
viren and nivi reach office on time, nivi thanks viren for all his help . viren says in full flimy style " no sorry and no thank u in frienship ". nivi smiles and says alright. viren then says see this smile is enough for me. He goes to park his bike. nivi goes inside and she signs her name. sanjay viren's boss comes behind nivi and he also signs his name. He says to nivi hi . nivi smiles and goes from there. nivi goes to her bosses room and puts the flowers in the vase. she then takes some pending files and places at the top. she goes to her chamber and starts downloading her bosses schedule. viren comes to nivi and asks her whether editor is free today. nivi tells him that her schedule is full today. viren gets disappointed then nivi smiles and says don't worry you want to show your photos to her right , give it to me i will show it to her . viren holds her hands and says your are my little angel thank u so much and he goes but takes a red rose from the flowers and gives it to her. nivi just stares at viren with loving eyes πŸ˜‰.
viren goes to his photographers den and gets busy with his work. He takes laptop and checks all the photos he took and starts arranging them . He is also busy writing an article about the historic monuments of our history lost and buried . It is 1 pm in the afternoon , nivi goes to cafe but doesn't see viren there. so she goes to his den where she sees him working. she then brings her food and says viren its lunch come lets eat . viren is like no nivi i am working. nivi says viren you will spoil your health. viren gets angry and he shouts at nivi, why can't you understand i am busy working and this is more important .so please leave me alone and let me do my work. i am not getting paid for taking some stupid photos. It invovles lots of creativity and patience. nivi feels bad and goes back to her place. she sits down and says to herself viren is really hard working , he shouted at me because i disturbed him i must understand him and help him.
she goes back to the den and sees viren working hard and sweating. She turns the ac on and puts in swing. she also lightens the room with lights . she then puts a cold orange juice next to viren and he gulps it in a single attempt. viren slowly lifts his head and thanks her for all her help and also apolozises to her for his behavior. nivi gets flimy and says no sorry and no thank u . viren smiles and says k how about i offer you a dance. He puts the song jab mila tu from i hate luv stories and he takes nivi's hand.
He makes her twirl and then holds her by the waist and they both share a major eye lock 😳. He then lifts her up and slowly puts her down. then he moves beahind her holds both her hands and dances with her. Both of them dance passionately to the song. while dancing hair falls on nivi's face . viren takes her hair and puts it behind her ears. Both of them continue this for a while .But due to air all the papers start flying. Both viren and nivi break away and start picking up papers. while picking nivi steps on a few papers and slips while she is about to fall , viren holds her by the waist and says got you and they both share one more major eye lock πŸ˜ƒ.

PRECAP :

VIREN AND NIVI ON A DATE πŸ˜›
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter. I have been busy but i promise to come up with a bigger and more romantic chapter next time. keep reading and keep loving my ff πŸ˜‰
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dats so romantic will b waiting for nxt update😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Woww yaarrr Lovedd it . So romanticcc . Plzz give some more romance b/w NivRen . Will loveee it .
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yippeeeeee tat was a wonderful update . soooo romantic❀️.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

wonderful yaar.....today i'm very excited coz of d epi n now ur update......oh my....waiting 4 d date....

Angkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: gina24

dats so romantic will b waiting for nxt update😳

thanks gina 😊
the next update will be up by night πŸ˜›
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Woww yaarrr Lovedd it . So romanticcc . Plzz give some more romance b/w NivRen . Will loveee it .

thanks yaar πŸ˜ƒ
don't worry i won't disappoint you 😊
But are you ready for some solo viren moments which will be up in the coming chapter πŸ˜›