Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Im speechless , it was awesome.. :)
Continue soon..😛
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaazi

awesome chapter priya.....can't wait for the next......

thanks shaazi 😊
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinha

thank god....shalu is viren's sister......u really scared me.....eagerly waiting for the next chapter.....pls continue soon.....

thank u kinha 😊
iam updating the new chapter today 😃
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirjuu

Really interesting twist... U almost scared me on the other day... I thought he really had a gf....

😉😊
😊
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: salekh1

Im speechless , it was awesome.. :)

Continue soon..😛

thanks salekh 1 😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Woww Yaar Finallyy i read all chapters . lovedd ur CS abt Viren n Nivi n my god it was 2 gd . Viren is just sooo cuteeee n a sweetheart . Nivi is also sweet .n I loved Viren n Shalu bro-sis chemistry . I realyy got scared when she comes n kiss Viren hehe . thank god Viren doesn't hav GF .

watngg for Next Chap 😃
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Angkidiwani thumbnail
[QUOTE=sushmitadutta]Woww Yaar Finallyy i read all chapters . lovedd ur CS abt Viren n Nivi n my god it was 2 gd . Viren is just sooo cuteeee n a sweetheart . Nivi is also sweet .n I loved Viren n Shalu bro-sis chemistry . I realyy got scared when she comes n kiss Viren hehe . thank god Viren doesn't hav GF .

watngg for Next Chap 😃
[/Q
hey yaar good to hear from u 😊. thanks for such a wonderful feed back 😃. keep reading cause i am updating in 10 min.
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: maheswari1188

waiting for your update .

i am posting now maheswari had net problems yesterday 😊
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plz pm me when you update next part
Angkidiwani thumbnail
  CHAPTER - 4
shalu teases viren that he will never get one. viren then takes shalu's hand and takes her to the window and says ," di the girl of my dreams is some where there. i just have to search for her. " shalu smiles and says how should your dream girl be viren. viren goes near the window and says she should have a beautiful smile ( her smile should take away all my anger out ), she should have a beautiful heart . she should have a long hair and mind u like rapunzel , her eyes should be filled with love for me. her voice should be sweet like koyal bird.shalu says viren my god yaar i didn't know that you are this romantic. viren smiles and says well i don't beautiful believe in fairy tale romances  but i believe in heart till know i didn't find a girl like her (viren i am there na plz marry me 😆).
Nivi sleeps on her bed and she says to herself papa , ma where are you i am missing you so much please come back , she cries in her sleep, After some time she gets a dream in that dream nivi is tied with ropes and is surrounded by black colored dressed persons who are torturing her. nivi is shaking uncontrollably in her sleep. A person wearing a white long robe comes in a white horse and he saves nivi from all the villians.
its morning and nivi gets up from her sleep feeling a little happy. she gets ready and is about to lock her house door. when her house owners son comes and says hey beautiful and he tries to hold her hand. nivi struggles but finally succeeds in freeeing herself and runs from there. He also follows her. nivi starts running in panic. she goes to the park in order to avoid him ,he sees her going there so nivi runs hard and she hits viren and they both fall . viren says good morning nivi , nivi replies viren . viru asks her what are you doing here and why are so tensed.? then nivi replies viren and shows sandy ( her owner's son ) and tells him how is following her. viren then takes her hand and both of them hide inside a tree hollow. It starts thundering and nivi hugs viren. viren also holds her in protective manner 😳. It starts raining heavily and viren sees sandy leaving . He tells nivi don't worry he is gone. nivi thanks viren and is about to go when viren holds her hand and says it's raining wait for some time and then i will drop u to office, nivi thanks him for all the help. viren then says nivi today i helped u but what will you do tmrw. nivi is clueless , then viren replies carry a pepper spray and also record his misbehavior with u and show it his parents and one more thing get a good roomate. nivi replies i tried viren but no one is good they have all taken advantage of me . viren smiles and says don't worry i will send some good girl like you to be your room mate.
It stops raining viren takes nivi to hi bike.,nivi asks him how come he is here. viren says first climb the bike then i will tell u. nivi climbs his bike . then viren says hold tight and starts his bike . he tells her that his taayi attends meditation class everyday and he drops her and then comes to office. viren stops his bike near a sweet shop and asks nivi also to get down. viren smiles and says i am so hungry nivi come lets have something. nivi smiles and says no viren i am not hungry. viren says call me viru and ha it is my treat you have to have breakfast with me. viren then goes orders hot jalebi and 2 glasses of milk and hot kachori 's. Nivi sits down and is looking into the sky. viren looks at her and says what is going nivi? nivi replies nothing i was thinking of my parents they went to shimla and their car crashed . they are nowhere to be found. Some say they died but i believe they are alive and somewhere here and they will come and all my sorrow will be gone.
viren then brings her milk and all other items. viren says now lets dig in.He then drinks milk and he gets a milk mustache , nivi smiles and points out to him but viren doesn't understand it. nivi gets up and she takes her dupatta and wipes out . he thanks her and then viren serves her jalebi and kachori. she eats it and he also eats along with her. They both have a hearty laugh after finishing breakfast. nivi check her watch and says viren it is 8 30 and we are getting late. viren then brings his bike ans he asks her to hold him tight and goes fastly , initially she is hesistant to hold him but at his speed she holds him and they both reach office.

Edited by Angkidiwani - 13 years ago