Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet -Boy or Girl..let de coin tell/ NT back

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
MSK arrives and calls security to find Sardarji aka Brij..the new cook... MSK in kitchen n cant find Brij and says..where did he go?? n Security comes n says....find him..!! Anne asks Arjun..u din answer me..!! MSK screams on security..how dare he ran off..what were u doing..!! Anne comes..n MSK says...well that Sardar wanted to kill Geet..he was her bro..n Anne shocked....says how do u know n MSK says..i know n Anne asks....but why he wanna kill her?? Anne says...that day when i n Arjun took his interview he looked good...MSK shocked...n realises..that Arjun mite have sent him on purpose n confronts him....!! Arjun tries to explain but MSK blast him..saying..u did all on purpose..n u cant make such a  huge mistake... Arjun n MSK faceoff... n Arjun says..u cant make false blame on me n MSK says..coz of u he reached home n was around Geet..if i hadnt beefed up security..god knows what wuld have happened..!! Who wuld be responsible if anything happened to Geet??  Geet comes n asks MSK why u came alone to home..what was urgency?? MSK makes an excuse of a surprise n Arjun ruining it..!! Geet defends Arjun ..n Geet wants to know surprise but MSK says...cant say....n warns Arjun that if anyone dared do same mistake again...shall not spare anyone..!! Geet says..ok...now m going to my home..to rest..n MSK says ok go..

MSK scolds Adi n Romeo for letting Geet come n they say Geet was worried for u..n MSK says come with me..its urgent..n Anne apologises to Arjun for MSK blast...n Arjun says..it was my mistake i should have done a background check....or it wuld have been fatal for Geet..!! Arjun tells Anne u making big mistake by loving me...we are like seashores...not gonna meet..and says he doesnt love her..n returns ring..!! Anne shocked.. n in tears.!! Bri at a lonely place n says..so MSK identified me..thats good..now i can attack Geet form front..!! 

MSK at outhouse door n sees Geet set the clothes.....n flashbacks of Brij..n MSK hugs Geet as she sees him n runs to him n says...nothing gonna happen to u..till i m there n Geet asks..why u saying so?? MSK assures....that..till date u have seen so much strife...i wont let that rehappen ever again...!! After today every trouble coming ur way has to meet me.. every wind that touches u..has to take my permission....Haan Geet!! Embarrassed

Next morning at mansion ..Romeo tells MSK he has alerted Staff about Brij..n shown his pic n Adi says..have told DIG..n MSK says..we have to be more careful...he is a hardcore criminal.!!  MSK asks Adi about NT n Adi says..she is out of India since a long time..n when she returns immigration will let us know!! Adi Romeo leave..!!  Arjun comes n says..wanted to say...n MSK says..u gonna tell me how Brij got here?? Well Brij murdered the cook who was to come... i know all the details..n that ur innocent...

Geet self talk ..abt whether gonna have boy or girl... first says..boy ..to take care of me...coz MSK wont...n says..no but what if he is like Dad.... so better to have girl....so we can tease MSK..n decides to flip a coin to know..boy or girl n MSK sees n asks..what u doing?? Geet makes excuses n MSK-Geet bickering...  n MSK says tell me..n Geet says...first say what was surprise...n both haggling... n MSK says...shall ask..n u say .. yes/ no...on count of three guesses...!! Geet agrees... MSK says..u were missing..me n wondering how much i will luv u after wedding.. Geet says no...n MSK says..wondering when we wil fight n Geet says..no..n both fighting again..  MSK says...so u were thinking of baby n Geet says..yes...!!

MSK says..i also was thinking of baby..n thinking whether have boy or girl..n Geet says..me too n says..doesnt matter...boy or girl..should be strong n intelligent but shouldnt have fighting nature like u..n MSK says..oh so have ur quality of crying?? Geet says...i cry?? MSK says...yes..but u look cute...so i want a cute baby like u..who wuld luv me...n Geet says..u tryna come close...so go...n says..its haldi  n MSK stops n bends n caresses Geets tummy n says bye baby ..see u soon..!! 

Anne shown sitting on a bench at lawn all sad n in tears. .n Arjun comes.. n starts discussing about Haldi n Anne says...why making excuse to talk to me... i m strong n can take care of myself...!! 

Anne wearing the ring around her neck in a chain Confused n Arjun sees it n says...why u wearing this??  Anne says..so that i remember not to commit the mistake of falling in love ever again n Arjun tries to pacify...but Anne says..u mite not be sure of ur feelings but i am....n whether u believe or not..i luv u...n NT comes n see the duo n self thot...wow Arjun Singh Rathod.. u have gone four steps ahead n caught MSKs soft spot..!! Now i will Check Mate MSK....! have tolerated enouf...!!

Precap - Geets haldi..going on.. MSK in white overalls..walking in mansion n stops to see...n Dadi kisses Geets forehead n Tasha n Pinky put their faces near Geet Embarrassed

-END-

Link  (Parisa)

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 January 2011 at 9:40am

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

aarps14ahcirCJMKSAsnehag10Kalpanasakr_jhlstka28Punjaban10zainah320sweshakeerthikarriasmi123itzangellRatiKoniavidity_2002ArmaanBabiiqurapalmbeach1238ibmeem275Mohana14zerrokripsyhemvbguru-ki-dewaanibhakbhartifanswaeyys-o-m-m-i-eRohini20Ms-Min-HoHADmishtiArsheelasubiamanbvs7691charlie1950lodyriyakhanbahanestarlite7naseebramanmy_viewbabygurl10aksnsvijaya77anshimanshiMicroniqbals4everneha2005-Urvi-EvashArwenishAnu-Ananyaveil_of_rosesKissTheSky-Sangs-shalini01vrsharmakasuuuusaomomAmongthestars89ambbihasimi91SweetSammymgdg_2010gennyMLuvScoobyhindu4lyfevasumimi7chimesDillikudiSophia21Preethi-PremihappygoluckyAngadzgirlKyunkiImafanninandstarchaseFallen AngelSilentsoul49erFanAmoureuxAbsoluv-Kash-niveditha--Nargis--Arwen.Meetu_Anurahmona_paksweSerendipity..hapinezz13nehara-Priti11-SahSah..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visumd410swan20ammoosprava55663rs12345sun-naaaaaaaaashaliniastha--aarthi--nahtani88bubblygal1711tinselmisty85Cute_AshAnjanaYYZibelieveinpinka2zahidkirti_fiji-LetItGo-Taiyo.Manal.

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
thanks from azi twiny since she had started the second countdown

thanks to ex queen aka rani for the countdown,

and thanks from me

Edited by kirti_fiji - 12 January 2011 at 9:00am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evas-o-m-m-i-e-Sangs-shaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-VisuneharaAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..todayzstar

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks tanu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4eva-Sangs-sun-naaaaaaaaaneharaKash-Gurti-Visu..Gurti-Kash..kirti_fijitodayzstar

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Thanks Tannu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaneharatodayzstar

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

thanku tanuuuuu:)))

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-sun-naaaaaaaaa..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visuneharatodayzstar

Arsheela Goldie
Arsheela
Arsheela

Thanks Darling 

U R the real sweet heart 

Edited by Arsheela - 12 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Thnks dear
Thnks 4m simona n sofiya tooo...

Edited by todayzstar - 12 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-sun-naaaaaaaaashaliniasthaneharaKash-Gurti-Visu..Gurti-Kash..kirti_fiji

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

thnx

From Muskaan Also
& My Qand HinaaaEmbarrassed

Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 12 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-shaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-Visuneharakirti_fijitodayzstar

Go to top