Written/Video update (12.1.11) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
wohoo cant waito watch the epi now.....

thanx for the updates....

Thanks for the update....I loved todays episodes.......Amazing episode

Mubarak ho Laxmi, Mubarak, is din ka kitna intezaar , aur update likhnay ka golden chance aap kp mila, it will go in the history, it will be asked in quizz shows, " who wrote the update of the confession day of Suhana " , and the answer, no other then our likharee of the forum, Laxmi !!!! applause applause!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
As for the episode, Mai toh abhi tak Khumaar mai hoon, Nasha abhi utra nahi hai, absolutely parda phad, glass tod, furniture tod, aag lagao episode. superb superb, better then any comedy movie, fantastic, and Ragini was on fire today, I wish I can just give her a big hug!! fantastic, the whole team was awsome. Uff cant write any more as so much to praise for.
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Salaam Namaste my dear SGPians...πŸ€—...Hope u guyz had a lovely week...... It was my pleasure writing this episode today.... cos it is a special day for Sushaan and our forum..😳.....No more intezaar as u all r bekaraar........😍....Let me start

Scene 1

Bedroom Scene continues:😳

Suhana : Main yeh ghar chodkar nahin javoongi main yahi rahoongi isi ghar mein.(I will not leave this house I will stay here only) All r glad to hear that . All enter in to see the devastation done.......

KK : I have spoken to vakeel also about divorce......! all say divorce? All stunned.

Suhana: Pappa, Aap mujhe baar baar don't make me a bevakoof. U need to hire a lawyer for the case not a vakeel.🀣

Alok : arrey baba...... in Hindi it is termed vakeel.

Inder: But why divorce?πŸ˜•
Dadaji : Koi  fayda nahin....πŸ˜”...waise bhi tumhaare aur Ishaan ke beech ko rishtha nahin hai(no use as no bond in sushaan/)..... Inder-Elesh stunned, all zapped .

KK : chalo suhana , let us go as they have to go to office ..... get the bag please....πŸ˜•... The  ladies pass on the baggage. Suhana sees the passing on of baggage with a worried look.......πŸ˜•

KK: Chalo Suhana...... Suhana runs behind calling out dad.

Suhana: But dad main yahan se kyun javoongi? If anyoneshud go  it will be basanti. All say basanti? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Suhana says Basanti is Sonali

Meena:Haan Choti bhabhi,  yeh sahi hai.(this is right)

Suhana: Agar main chali javoongi toh Sonali Badimaa ko kabjaa kar legi(if I go sonali will capture BM with love)BM looks at dadaji. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Panna : So u wanna stay only for Badimaa in this house?😲

Disha: Suhana, u like Badimaa so much? πŸ˜†Ishaan giving a romantic look to Suhana.......Suhana thinking..πŸ˜•.... Ishaan again giving her a romantic look...πŸ€ͺ...... KK gives a funny stare.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Rajni :Suhana U r sure u want to stay back only for BM and no other  reason?

Suhana: Rajni didi,  If I go back I will need to have Dolly didi's bekhar khana and u cook butter chicken so well.......Ishaan still smiling at her romantically as if reading her mind..😳....!

Rajni very happy and says "Haina Suhana Thank u" and hugs her.... πŸ˜‰

Inder: "Don't worry Suhana, Rani will make and send  to your house. πŸ€ͺ

Elesh:I will buy from bazaar and inder says he will deliver.πŸ˜† KK says Chicken job done now let's go home?.πŸ˜†. Suhana's attempts failed and that shows on her face........she says no😭

Dadaji: Suhana beti  do u want to wait for eating only Rajni ke haath ka butter chicken? πŸ˜‰

Suhana gets thinking again and says: Meena, she has now only learnt to make coffee....... for whom will she make coffee if I go?

Ishaan continues giving his romantic expecting looks...😍....!.

Dadiji: Suhana,  for BM and butter chicken , u want to stay back? Suhana stuck..... looks at everyone. Puzzled look what to say....πŸ˜•... She says  Haina ?.. looks at Ishaan. (awesome background music for their eyelocks)

Suhana finally breaks her silence and says: Meethi ka agle hafte function hai Who will prepare her for that?Disha didi,  u make lovely amazing pakodasπŸ˜†

All ask .....Aur? πŸ˜†All look at her curiously expecting her to pour out something else......Yet Suhana thinking....πŸ€”.... (and addresses to Rano )Maa aap. Rano even more puzzled...me???😲😲Ishaan still romantically smiling...❀️..... πŸ˜ƒSuhana then addresses to Inder-Elesh and all and say:Aap sab....infact.... Kitni masti karthe hai sab, Mujhe aisa masti karna accha lagtha hai?.(I enjoy fun u guyz have)

Inder: For that  Suhana, we will come to your house. masti ke liye hum kahi bhi jaate hai suhana.

Elesh: Haan Suhana, Har Saturday hum circus dikhake aa jaayenge, Uncle bas car bhej dena.

BM: Suhana..bahut ho gaya.😊....ab u give the right reason else why to wait? 

Scene 2

Dadaji :Beti,  tumhaara aur Ishaan ka jhoota rishtha ke wajah se ek chath ke neeche kaise reh pavoge? Na tum khush rahogi aur na ishaan ?(how can u guyz stay together when u both r not in love?) Suhana sadly looks at Ishaan..😭....!

Alok : "Sahi hai. After 4 days u will feel u have taken a  wrong decision and will be sad. So better is u need to leave and start life afresh.  " Ishaan  still giving an expectant look......πŸ˜‰

Suhana moves back with the baggage to her room.All gather around the room. Ishaan peeps from the window . KK rushes and says let us go as car is down.

Suhana:Papa u  and all know my marriage was not a play act? it was really done in front of u all. And all r the evidences for that, right?πŸ˜ƒ

Sanju: par  aap jeeju se pyar nahi karthi ho na.πŸ˜‰ All agree to this. πŸ˜•

Suhana :But I can't live without Ishaan ......😲.......

Kyun ? all ask.........

Suhana:  Kyunki main pyar karthi hoon. ..............

All ask Kis se??

Suhana:  Main Ishaan se pyar karthi hoon ...😳..Ishaanse..

All say kya with hand on their ears so as to wanna hear it loud.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Poor thing......Suhana mounts on the bed and screams "I love Ishaan" πŸ˜†

Traffic stops....... Chawri bazaar hustle-bustle gets still.......flight over the kutub minar goes still.........!😲

And our  Ishaan falls...... off the stool...... I love Ishaan says Suhana again.

Traffic moves..... plane moves by.....passerbys move on...... all  kashyap parivaar members clap.πŸ₯³ Suhana 's look is pleasant she smiles and looks as if said something without her conscience ...πŸ€—.....All r dancing and rejoicing this moment.....all run crazily here and there........ searching for Ishaan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scene 3

Ishaan is hanging from the balcony railing. No one notices him. 🀣(He deserves it...πŸ˜†)

Suhana : Does he deserve me really? Search for him......He is not even seen here at this moment !😭

Sanju says that he was there only but now not seen. All searching for him and don't notice him still.  Suhana calls out for Ishaan . Ishaan screams main yahan hoon from there. But no one hears. All think he is gone outside....!.

Suhana :U all feel  na that why my  mood becomes karab ?now see he shud be here. But see he is not here. Ab  mera mood karab ho saktha hai haan... All fear this statement and frantically call out for ishaan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... Ishaan screams "main yahan hoon." from railing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Panna : Ask him why is he latkofying (hanging) there? πŸ˜†

Ishaan:  Main...toh....Aisey he.......πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Alok: Dekha aap sabne... yuhin meri railing ki shikhayat kar rahe they. Dekho kitni strong hai.......🀣 ( wow Alokji.... tussi great ho ji... railing ki shaan nazar aa gayi jab bete ki jaan  hai khatre mein ??πŸ˜†?)BM scolds him for being witty at this point...!
Ishika : Ishaan bhai aap suicide toh nahi kar rahe ho na?( no suicide no?)πŸ˜†

Suhana :Ishaan....... no.πŸ˜†

Ishaan: Arrey u guys get me down from here. πŸ˜‰

Rajni :  Suhana u better go back to your papa's house.

Suhana asks Ishaan:what r u doing there ?

Inder: Sholay ke veeru banke tanki pe chad gayeh kya? basanti maan gayi hai.!πŸ˜†

Suhana reminds him Basanti is Sonali.🀣

So inder corrects himself and says" Dhaanno .....sorry....... mausi maan gayi hai."

Suhana: Who is Mausi???
Rano tells Ishaan to come down.Suhana too tells him to be down.... Ishaan sees romantically at Suhana from up. Suhana and Ishaan share a eye lock...😍.......

Ishaan:  matlab tum sach mein mujhe chod ke nahin javogi. Suhana smiles and nods no.😳

Ishaan: Pakka ?? 😳Suhana just smiles and nods for yes. 😳

Ishaan: Mujhe chooke kaho. πŸ˜†

She touches his feet ..and says "ab main kabhi nahi jaavoongi.

Ishaan: Kabhi naraj hoke mere ghar ko chodkar nahin joavogi ?promise karo?. bholo suhana !( Suhana u better go.... Ishaan is really pakaoving now😑)πŸ˜†

Suhana : promise .....πŸ˜‰.... All clap.

Ishaan: Yaad rakhha yeh sab all r gawah. Meri ek aur shart bhi hai.(one more condition)πŸ˜†

RB: kaan kheench kar neeche le aavongi?. Ab kya shart hai ?πŸ˜†

Ishaan: Tumhe mere saath ek scooter ride ke liye chalna hoga? abhi isi waqt. πŸ₯±

Suhana jokes that she will go back to dad's house.πŸ˜†.... And then smiles and says. Ok chaloongi...... And they share a smile....😍.... Neeche utharo all say..... enuf sawaal jawaab says rano.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(bahut jaldi khayaal aayaπŸ˜†)

Alok: Railing na toot jaaye mera nuksaan ho jayega. Jalid utharo use.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(Alokji pyar mohabbat mein kanjoosi dekhna teek nahi.....🀣)
Inder goes upstairs to help him .....πŸ˜†..all run..... They discuss shud the  fire brigade be called. Elesh says let us manage with house hold stuff and then see...πŸ˜†..... Half the crowd pull Ishaan from upstairs and half hold his feet and pull him.......πŸ˜†

Alok: utharna hai ya batvara karna hai?? (Alok ko one-liners soojh raha hai Bete ki pyar ki lane mein???πŸ˜†)

Suhana:  omg .....πŸ˜†..decide fastπŸ˜†

PRECAP

Suhana and Ishaan ready to take on  for their ride....❀️....😳

Suhana: Sab humen goor goor ke dekh rahe hai. (seeing the Kashyap parivaar staring at them)

Sonali seeing them from the terrace and smiling happily....

Ishaan: Humen nahin. Sirf tumhe.....πŸ˜†... Antique piece hona🀣

Suhana: main ab scooter raide nahi chaloongi...no ever, ever never.....πŸ˜†

My corner

A laugh riot confession...πŸ˜†....Not to be missed....... Even the aeroplane got an extension footage of more than a second  as was in a frozen state........thanks to Madam's confession...πŸ˜†...!

If Veeru of sholay can do it........why not me......thot Suhana and mounted on the bed...🀣.....!
If Veeru of sholay can do it why not me.....πŸ˜•.thot Ishaan and lathkaoed from the railing....🀣...!
Rajni ka butter chicken, Meena ka coffee, Meeti ka school programme all went for a toss  only to declare her dil ka haal.......🀣...... Suhana rocked todayπŸ‘.. !
Chori hai kitni kamaal......... karti hai bade dhamaal!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Episode Rombha Super!πŸ˜ƒ

Shukran SGPians......for being here...... have a good week ahead....... Phir milenge chalthe chalthe.........!

nevu rombha super........
emana rasthivaaaπŸ˜‰
loved u r post!!!
i missed da episode
but u r narration simply depicts everything
kudos to u!!!!!
AIYOOOO laxmi... sama episode ille..πŸ˜ƒ

u r lucky u updated such a good epi... Thnku Laxs.. for the lovely update... yenakku Ishan's expressions romba pudikyum..πŸ˜†
super like as they say in FB.

Just wondering that why was ishaan giving a knowing kinda look to suhana , a minute ago he was pouring buckets of tears and now smiling ?Was it due to his claims of understanding suhana ? Any guesses?

And loved the whole sholay thing. thakur and gabbar are no more enemies :) never before has that happened
OMG your update was hilarious. 🀣You are very talented Laxmi. Thankyou for your time and effort. I loved reading it.... can't wait till tomorrow.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by venture

Mubarak ho Laxmi, Mubarak, is din ka kitna intezaar , aur update likhnay ka golden chance aap kp mila, it will go in the history, it will be asked in quizz shows, " who wrote the update of the confession day of Suhana " , and the answer, no other then our likharee of the forum, Laxmi !!!! applause applause!!!πŸ‘
As for the episode, Mai toh abhi tak Khumaar mai hoon, Nasha abhi utra nahi hai, absolutely parda phad, glass tod, furniture tod, aag lagao episode. superb superb, better then any comedy movie, fantastic, and Ragini was on fire today, I wish I can just give her a big hug!! fantastic, the whole team was awsome. Uff cant write any more as so much to praise for.

Very true. I echo every word you've written. Although I am still not happy with the confession in front of the family, but the way it was done was excellent. It didn't look cheap like it did in OBS and our Ishaan had nicer facial expression for his lady love than OBS Ishaan. So happy Jay looked like he was listening and waiting to hear what we all wanted to hear..his face was sweet looking just longing for love...and then she said it in a total BINDASS style..only Suhana could've done that.  ..WOW.Ragini Ragini Ragini Ragini...WOW....simply amazing actress.
πŸ‘
THANKS 4 THE LOVELYYY UPDATE
I ENJOYED READIN EVERY BIT OF IT
FINALLY LOVE IS IN THE AIR LOL