Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Stalker possibility percentage... (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

hei..........jo hei vho jaldh samne ayega...kyunki *plus is pipeling 8 new shows..so RS will defntly brn the reality in frnt of us????

end of this week hopefully will reveal.

But at first the stalker will be exposed only to viewers, not for the characters of the show.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by starz4me

I think Divya is the dumbest person any family can have......she has no brains at all......she just listens to whatever other says......But i dont think she'll go to the extent of torturing Nivi like this.

But i think its just HL, JW,and CC.....who are behind all this doings......n Divya unknowingly is being thier pawn.

Divya is not dumb, she is selfish, and greedy, also remains preoccupied about others possessions, instead of hers. Those people can be more dangerous, because they can go to any extent.

Okay....agreed that Divya is not dumb.....but her being selfish is self-explained....coz i think she is selfish only when it comes to Sid n her relationship......n that had started only after the brainwashing from HL n CC......so i think Divya still is being the pawn unknowingly.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

I think Divya is the dumbest person any family can have......she has no brains at all......she just listens to whatever other says......But i dont think she'll go to the extent of torturing Nivi like this.

But i think its just HL, JW,and CC.....who are behind all this doings......n Divya unknowingly is being thier pawn.

Divya is not dumb, she is selfish, and greedy, also remains preoccupied about others possessions, instead of hers. Those people can be more dangerous, because they can go to any extent.

Okay....agreed that Divya is not dumb.....but her being selfish is self-explained....coz i think she is selfish only when it comes to Sid n her relationship......n that had started only after the brainwashing from HL n CC......so i think Divya still is being the pawn unknowingly.
not only Sid...just think about her responsibilities as a bahu in the house. Is she at all involved with dadaji, or even her own MIL in a way like a bahu should act? if she does, it will make Sid happy ? and will work in her benefit only...
like, what she was pretending today, in front of Sid, if she could that on her own, would not it be good?
remember the dupatta incident long long time back...Nivi took out a dupatta that Nivi embroidered and wanted to put on, Divya just came and sort of snatched from her and said she would put it on, without even feeling that Nivi had a sad face...
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

not only Sid...just think about her responsibilities as a bahu in the house. Is she at all involved with dadaji, or even her own MIL in a way like a bahu should act? if she does, it will make Sid happy ? and will work in her benefit only...
like, what she was pretending today, in front of Sid, if she could that on her own, would not it be good?
remember the dupatta incident long long time back...Nivi took out a dupatta that Nivi embroidered and wanted to put on, Divya just came and sort of snatched from her and said she would put it on, without even feeling that Nivi had a sad face...

Bani......about her responsibilities.....she had never done these things coz she was a pampered child.....n she admitted it herself saying that i was not involved in any of the house work....n as Nivi used to do all these at her home....she knows all the work.

She is just one of those stupid kids.....who unknowingly try to do whatever thier mothers or other people say....they just need some guidance at every step of thier life.....that why they show her running to her mom.....everytime she has a problem with Sid....she has no brains of her own to plot anything against Nivi.

She is just one of those impulsive n how we say it in hindi....kaan ki kachchi women.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index