Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Stalker possibility percentage...

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
At this point, as per me, chances of who the stalker can be:

1. Sid: 10%, logic is his character is not that bold to stalk anyone.
2. Viren: 50/50, because till this point, he has done everything good for Nivi, but we are yet to know his past and whether he has any other motif. Thus 50-50.
3. YD: 0%, as she is a loud character, with no ability to do anything other than shouting and blaming.
4. NT dadi : 0%, as its like suspecting God, as NT dadi is mother cum God to Nivi.
5. Vandana: 10%, as no sound mtif is there.
6. Keshav: 0%, he is an angry father. From the previous generation also, I have seen fathers, who did not see their daughter's face, if they went and married against the family. Its very common, but that does not mean he will stalk Nivi. Also, I feel he is a weak character and unless backed by someone, he is not possible.
7. Yash: 0% (dont think any logic is required).
8. Viren and Vandana: 10%, and in this case,I'ld say they have positive motifs, to make Nivi strong, as after every stalking Vandana comes to console Nivi. Also, Viren, wants to teach his own parents a lesson by exposing their involvement in Bhuban murder and Nirmala's suicide.
9. Sid and Vandana: 10%, they want to seek revenge against Nivi. But again both are too weak as to harm anyone.
10. Nandu and Lalji:10%, being accomplices.

11. Divya, HL, CC and JW: 90%: this combination holds the most logic. Divya and HL are greedy and selfish, while CC and JW are criminal minds. CC, JW are the schemers and Divya, HL are made the instruments by JW and CC for their own benefits. Divya, HL want to get rid of Nivi from Sood house, CC, JW wants to get Nivi out of Viren's life and also get a proper hold of the property through Viren by framing Sid as the stalker eventually (Viren being oblivious of his parents wrong doings). Even HL and Divya might not be aware of this second plan of CC and JW about framing Sid. HL and Divya just wants to get Nivi out of the Sood house.

If you want, you can analyse accordingly.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondaAalekhfannainakkkPriyaThakurstarz4meAnamikaSJain

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
hei..........jo hei vho jaldh samne ayega...kyunki *plus is pipeling 8 new shows..so RS will defntly brn the reality in frnt of us????
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I also agree with Point 11. I would also add YD to it. But I feel Divya and YD are not directly involved in anything they are just Pawns in the hand of Chanchal. Both Divya and YD are misguided by Chanchal which is why both of them support her most of the time.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 January 2011 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkKanchhi_

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I think Divya is the dumbest person any family can have......she has no brains at all......she just listens to whatever other says......But i dont think she'll go to the extent of torturing Nivi like this.

But i think its just HL, JW,and CC.....who are behind all this doings......n Divya unknowingly is being thier pawn.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Bani I agree with you completely as anything can happen now and I don't want to think anything about MP today I want to enjoy just NivRen today. For sometime leave MP and tell me how did you find their scenes Did you enjoyed it.
Sid was also so sweet today I wish Divya was not like she has been potrayed so I would have enjoyed their scenes too.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 January 2011 at 9:36am
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Bani I agree with you completely as anything can happen now and I don't want to think anything about MP today I want to enjoy just NivRen today. For sometime leave MP and tell me how did you find their scenes Did you enjoyed it.
Sid was also so sweet today I wish Divya was not like she has been potrayed so I would have enjoyed their scenes too.

I dont watch it regularly. Yesterday I did. I go back home only after 7 hours from now, then I'll watch.Smile

Actually, Sanjana's update is too good. I mostly rely on her updates, and I only watch those parts, where I need to see the facial reaction after reading a particular update., in order to feel what is going on in the character at that instance and also to form my own opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

I think Divya is the dumbest person any family can have......she has no brains at all......she just listens to whatever other says......But i dont think she'll go to the extent of torturing Nivi like this.

But i think its just HL, JW,and CC.....who are behind all this doings......n Divya unknowingly is being thier pawn.

Divya is not dumb, she is selfish, and greedy, also remains preoccupied about others possessions, instead of hers. Those people can be more dangerous, because they can go to any extent.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I also agree with Point 11. I would also add YD to it. But I feel Divya and YD are not directly involved in anything they are just Pawns in the hand of Chanchal. Both Divya and YD are misguided by Chanchal which is why both of them support her most of the time.
Divya is more dangerous than YD. The way she was pretending today to convince Sid and also throwing tantrums about Nivi-Viren going to the same spot, adds more greed and selfishness to her character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index