India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MJHT OS

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
HEY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!! I AM BACK WITH THIS OS!!!!! HOPE U LIKE IT!!!!!!!!
PLZZZ DO COMENT TO LET ME KNOW UR VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

MIRACLE OF LOVE

Mayank was constantly pacing infront of the I.C.U. . the red light was glowing over him. Every other secong Mayank turned , awaiting for the docter to come out and tell him that everything was okay…his Nupur was fine… his child was fine…..

Mrs . Sharma was sitting on the bench beside the I.C.U. and running fingers through the hair of a worried Gunjan who was sitting beside her with her head in her lap. The only two people who knew the secret were waiting… waiting for everything to be okay…waiting for that red light to stop blinking…waiting … waiting and praying…

Both were thinking about the same thing… both were frightened of what might happen…both were they will never be able to face Mayank if… if Nupur…

Mrs. Sharma couldn't even think about it .. her heart ached for her son, her daughter and their child…  her eyes filled with tears which streamed down her cheeks and fell on Gunjan's hand.

Gunjan looked up and hugged Mrs. Sharma. She knew what Mrs. Sharma was going through…

The pageant of memory paraded before her. she remembered the day when she had arrived at Nupur's and Mayank's home to give a surprise visit to her dii . she was received by the maid and asusual she walked towards her dii room. Suddenly she heard raised voices coming from the other end of the house.. Mrs. Sharma's room. She moved closer to hear more clearly through the  open door.

Mrs . Sharma: " Nahe Nupur! beta mein ye kese kar sakte hoon? Ye tmre zindigi ka sawal hai!"
Nupur: " mein kuch nahe jante mom! Ye mera bacha hai! Mere Amaynk ka bacha hai! Mein ise kuch nahe hone doon ge! Aur apko mere kasam hai, aap Mayank ko kuch nahe batayen ge!"

Mrs. Sharma: "but tumne suna na docter ne kya kaha? Agar tmen kuch ho gaya to mein Mayank ko kya jawab doon ge?"

Mrs. Sharma was about to say more when she saw a shocked Gunjan standing at the door. She stood as if she was frozen to the spot.

Nupur saw the look on Mrs. Sharma's face , her heart beating fast , she turned around to behold a transfixed Gunjan facing her.

Gunjan: " dii… ye sub?"

Mrs . Shrama moved farward and held Gunjan's hand before telling her that when they went to doctor that day they were informed that Nupur's pregnancy is a very complicated one and the doctor suggested abortion other wise this can even lead to her death.

Gunjan: " dii…lekin…is se apke jan ko khatra hai dii… I will tell jiju! You cant take this decision alone dii! We love you!"

Gunjan was on the verge of crying.

Nupur: " Gunjan…"

Gunjan: " nahe dii! You cant do this..i wont let you do this to yourself! Apne suna nahe? You can die dii! Nahe dii! Please dii let me talk to jiju!"
Nupur: " agar tumne Mayank ko bataya to wo abortion ke leye force krega.."

Gunjan: " mein kuch nahe jante dii… aik bacha jo abhe duniya mein aya bhe nahe uske liay aapke jan kahtray mein nahe dal sakte… nahe  dii nahe!"

Gunjan drooped on her knees , crying… Nupur stepped farward to hug her younger sister…the way she use to when Gunjan was a child…the way she use to do whenever Gunjan was hurt..she wiped her tears and kissed her forehead continually patting her back.

Nupur: " Gunjan.."

She held her face in her hands.

"Gunjan..look at me.."

Gunjan: " nahe dii…please nahe.."

Nupur: " Gunjan..i cant kill my child.. I cant kill my mayank's child…I cant…"

The pain etched on Nupur's face made Gunjan's heart cry out.

Why her dii??? Why her???  what she ever did to earn this?? Why?? Oh God WHY????

However the determination in Nupur's eyes also made Gunjan realize she had made up her mind… Nupur was ready to risk her life but will never give up her child….

Gunjan's thoughts were invaded by the hoarse voice of Mayank calling her name.

Mayank: " Gunjan…"
Gunjan:" Jee jiju?"

Mayank : " tum mom ko le jao… mein hoon na yahan per? You both go get some rest!"

Before Nupur or Mrs. Sharma could reply they saw the doctor coming out of I.C.U and giving orders to the nurse who rushed towards the opposite direction.

Mayank: " doctor..doctor Nupur theekh hai na?"

Doctor: " Mr. Mayank meine to pehle he apke wife ko kaha tha this is very dangerous for her.. apke wife ke halat bohat critical hai.. she had lost too much blood.. we immediately need to transfuse blood but our blood bank don't have A+ blood that your wife requires. We are trying our best..app bhe koshish kren blood mil jaey.."

Saying this doctor left them standing alone.

Mayank felt his heart stop… too much blood lost? This was very dangerous for her?

Gunjan stepped farward and hugged Mayank .

Gunjan: " jiju she didn't listen to us.. I tried but she…"

Mayank hugged Gunjan. He knew his Nupur hated to see gUnjan crying…

Gunjan: " jiju…"

The sound of Gunjan's and Mrs. Sharma sobs were too much for Mayank's agitated nerves.

He hugged them both and said: " don't worry..Mere Nupur ko kuch nahe hoga.."

He consoled them when he himself needed the consoling most… his Nupur was lying in that room… she was in critical situation…

"Mayank.."

Mayank turned around to face Samrat. At that moment he was a comfort for him.

Mayank: " Sam..acha hua tum aa gaye.."

Samrat: " meine sb sunlia hai Mayank. Tum tension an lo! Sub theekh ho jaey ga.."

Mayank: " blood…hmen A+ blood arrange karna hoga Sam."

Samrat: " mera blood group A+ hai.. tum tension an lo.. mein abhe doctor se bat karke aata hoon…"

………………………………………..

Tere bina jeena nahi hai
Tu toh meri saason mein shaamil
Ho teri duaaiya tere sadke soniya
De de rehaiyaa mainu dil se soniya
Dil ka kahi hai kya sahara
Kyu hai bhala ye dooriyaan

Rabba… tu itna baata de
Haan baata de baata de raaba
Ki kara main hoon ki kara ve
Haan baata de baata de rabba

Mayank was standing beside the window… waiting…waiting for his Nupur.. waiting for things to work out on their own… waiting for fate to give him back his Nupur… his love… his child….

…………………………………………………

Gunjan came running to mayank what seems like ages later and hugged him.

Gunjan: " Jiju dii theekh hain jiju! jiju mein khala ban gaye jiju! jiju aap papa ban gaye… beta hua hai jiju… dii jeet gaye jiju…  dii jeet gaye…."

Mayank ran to the I.C.U and entered. Looking at the sight infront he finally breathed freely…. His Nupur was lying down with his son lying beside her… Mrs. Sharma picked his son and brought him to Mayank….

Mrs. Sharma: " tmara beta Mayank… tmara beta…"

Mayank held his son in his arms for the first time and finally he let go of all the anguish.. finally tears found their way out of his eyes…

He cried with his child enveloped in his arms and his wife lying infront of him.. smiling… watching her husband and her son together… thanking God for everything…..

Mayank came farward and kissed her forehead…..

Nupur saw Gunjan enter followed by Samrat.

Nupur held her hand out for Gunjan who ran to her sister and hugged her.

Nupur: " dekha Gunjna .. meine kaha tha na sub theekh ho jaey ga?"

Samrat coughed …

"kya zamana aa gaya hai.. mere to koi kadar he nahe rahe.."

they all looked  up and started laughing.

Samrat: " akhir mera bhe kuch lagta hai ye prince.."

He came to Mayank and held his child.

They all laughed and finally the tension was over for ever … everyone was happy.. laughing and holding the child at turns… there was such a happiness in the air that even the nurses and doctors moving around the hospital were smiling…. After all miracles do happen……the miracle of fate granted to two lovers….

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2mangaloriansupriyamnfanRuhana05mohit_rockstardhano_Tejank-Aiza-358674mayur-ki-diwanitanusheeginny09Nirvrithikatherine123cutiepie12JaeeDevRathore-BlueSwitch-.SilentOceancrazymayuriandaniella05DhanakZkirti123love.mayurarti.SilentPrincessShwePoosreevijayansumonetolub-firebird-shruti_luvs_mskagreatperhapsSujaLuvsMayurMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Fantasia.shafy_MNShafoohgrhrFaria.dynamic_doll-CreativeSoul-DazzilerDizzyannie07drfizaahmed

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
awwwww...that was so lovely..loved it mulan..and the song was beautiful..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mulan.

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
thts was sweeet

mulan.

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
wow..............so sweet..........

mulan.

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
aww so sweet Embarrassed

mulan.

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
That was beautiful! It had everything, Mayur's love for each other, mother's love, sisterly love. father's love, grandmother's love...so cute!

Song was nice!

mulan.

tanushee Goldie
tanushee
tanushee

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
really beautiful..............

mulan.

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123