Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande AT#3 Amazing Just The Way You Are (Page 72)

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
any news from jdj sets???

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I'm pretty angry abt all the Ankita with an immense attitude stuff in the forum and strictly no posting in the AT if you agree with that comment at all. You can come here if you like her but I don't want to have to see any post from such emmbers about Ankita's attitude whatsoever. There isn't even a proper source that Anki fans can themselves see to even agree that the people thinking this maybe right. 
Like seriously is there even anything at all they can show us to show that they are right or even a proper reason for thinking so?? I think not !! and im not going to tolerate hearing this in the AT any longer, if anyone even mentions this in an Ankita Appreciation Thread i promise that as soon as I see it it will be reported enough of it. IDK why but recently their have been many newbies posted here so this is for them and anyone else and trust me i'm serious about this.  

Its a req to all Anki fans if thye see any posts about this attitude thing to report it asap Pm
-Nadii- or inform me about it.

other points- please don't discuss this attitude issue even if your an Anki fan we've all had enough of it to be honest
PM each other if you see such topics to report it try not to post there as these people just get attention don't post them in the thread just say read your pm __ about Anki's basher's topic  

I agree to every word of yours Priya!
I dont get it why are people just after Ankita?! They say she's arrogant.. hello?! It was Ankita who accepted her elimination with a spirit nd not bad mouth about JDJ nd Sony!
Anymore topics regarding such stupidity.. i'll deffo report them without even seeing who is the TM!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warslunzasofiaaax.

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
tazaa khabar: sushita dancing on 'tere liye' from prince on valentines day special in pyar ki yeh ek kahani!!

they showed a clip in sbs...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warslunza-Hoor-

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mints05

tazaa khabar: sushita dancing on 'tere liye' from prince on valentines day special in pyar ki yeh ek kahani!!

they showed a clip in sbs...

Wow wow wow Day Dreaming
Cant wait Day Dreaming I remember Sushant said in one of his interviews that he'd love to dance on this with Ankita Wink There! His wish has been granted Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warslunza

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
ny news regardng anki's marksConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyachocy

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
hey
any info on Anki's performance?
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hi guys
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@ hoor ya they have no reason whatsoever to prove their point just seems like thye are having a go at her so their fav wins instead  
nyways i pmed nadi she is makign rules abt this and defo report to her as she replies/reads quick shru if you want but she not v active

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks---Hoor-

Go to top