Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande AT#3 Amazing Just The Way You Are (Page 60)

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mints05

guys how much she scored today???
no scores for today's performance..

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i think Ankita is going to rock the Dance floor with her shadow dance. i am seeing some rite now and it just looks awesome but one of the main point is their coordination should be exact so hoping for the bestBig smile
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
wow soon this forum will be flooded with sushita hate topics
they just cnt ignore them instead they have to talk abt them both

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 25 January 2011 at 11:04am
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
topic number 3 of the day
im not even kididng it seems ppl r making MIDs to post these topics

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
how can people still call ankita arrogant even after yesterday and today's episodes ? ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherry

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
IMPORTANT NOTE:

I'm pretty angry abt all the Ankita with an immense attitude stuff in the forum and strictly no posting in the AT if you agree with that comment at all. You can come here if you like her but I don't want to have to see any post from such emmbers about Ankita's attitude whatsoever. There isn't even a proper source that Anki fans can themselves see to even agree that the people thinking this maybe right. 
Like seriously is there even anything at all they can show us to show that they are right or even a proper reason for thinking so?? I think not !! and im not going to tolerate hearing this in the AT any longer, if anyone even mentions this in an Ankita Appreciation Thread i promise that as soon as I see it it will be reported enough of it. IDK why but recently their have been many newbies posted here so this is for them and anyone else and trust me i'm serious about this.  

Its a req to all Anki fans if thye see any posts about this attitude thing to report it asap Pm
-Nadii- or inform me about it.

other points- please don't discuss this attitude issue even if your an Anki fan we've all had enough of it to be honest
PM each other if you see such topics to report it try not to post there as these people just get attention don't post them in the thread just say read your pm __ about Anki's basher's topic  

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 25 January 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars-Hoor-

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I guess they will have to just eat their hearts out as she is back.LOLLOL Tough luck and for the life of me, how can they still call her arrogant.ShockedShockedShocked  Are they that blinded by hate for Ankita?

dhahi

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
do tell me if i should edit anything and yes i dont want to even hear a mention of this attitude thing in this at plz

anki fans- im sure you dont believe it being a fan of her tell me or report posts and plz dont mention this topic in future either if you see a topic abt this thne 4m now on just pm each other me -Nadii- or *Shruti* abt them
anki haters and people who agree with this - you honestly know who you are if its you then youll know but its strictly forbidden to mention it
here

no exceptions whatsoever

star_wars

Go to top