Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thnx for the article..so wat chugolkhor aunt said was true indeed
i feel sad for her elimination but i'm glad she was eliminated on the basis of votes not scores cos she scored 29 which is amazingg...i'm proud of her..

i dun see any chances of her coming back through WC unfortunately πŸ˜’

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Thnx for the article..so wat chugolkhor aunt said was true indeed

i feel sad for her elimination but i'm glad she was eliminated on the basis of votes not scores cos she scored 29 which is amazingg...i'm proud of her..

i dun see any chances of her coming back through WC unfortunately πŸ˜’

OK...Sorry for randomly dropping in...but I have a doubtπŸ€”...How come Ankita is eliminated before the WC?Last week she scored 47 right?..and next week is wild card..which means only eliminated contestants dance?..How come she is evicted before the WC?πŸ˜•
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i will quit the show now.....πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This elimination does not make sense to me πŸ˜• When did she score 29 and Ragini 28? And how come they're having eliminations in the WC round? πŸ€”

And even if she is eliminated, she has no chance of coming back via WC!

Sanu4u thumbnail

ya...i also think she will not back with the wild card entry...😭

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

This elimination does not make sense to me πŸ˜• When did she score 29 and Ragini 28? And how come they're having eliminations in the WC round? πŸ€”

Same here :(...Dont know how exactly is Shekhar still in the show?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Nisha_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

OK...Sorry for randomly dropping in...but I have a doubtπŸ€”...How come Ankita is eliminated before the WC?Last week she scored 47 right?..and next week is wild card..which means only eliminated contestants dance?..How come she is evicted before the WC?πŸ˜•

yeah but on Monday as usual first we'll get to see who got eliminated cos dere should be 6contestants for WC round..so first dey'll announce the elimination but wat confused me is the face off round between Anki and rags cos JDJ4 never had any face offs during the elimination Confused 
lets Wait and watch
Sanu4u thumbnail
how can shekhar is getting more votes than anki..???.😑😑😑

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

yeah but on Monday as usual first we'll get to see who got eliminated cos dere should be 6contestants for WC round..so first dey'll announce the elimination but wat confused me is the face off round between Anki and rags cos JDJ4 never had any face offs during the elimination πŸ˜• 
lets Wait and watch

Ohh is it like that?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Dont know why...but the article actually sounds insane to a bitπŸ˜•They are portraying as if they are janam ka dushman..and comparing dancing with their shows?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

btw...I forgot to say...I actually dont want Ankita to be out...Bad that she is out
Nisha_90 thumbnail
i hate saying dis but fact is sony is actually favouring sony actors shekhar,Daya and i can see dem in Top 5 or finals also :( mostly shekhar cos now sony is gonna do a chat show wid shekhar also