Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Ankita Lokhande AT#3 Amazing Just The Way You Are (Page 125)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

YT link of SBS segment in which Ankita speaks about her performance and also Sushant's.

or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm4dA6hOGsM

I wish all those JDJ people watch this segment who bash Sushant saying because of his influence Ankita was brought back instead of Krushna in wild card because if that was case then Krushna wouldn't have been friendly with Sushant here. If we say this then we become obsesses fans. Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaistar_warsFairyfaria

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

Originally posted by CuteCherry

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

hi cherry do u rlly think she'll say no? :P 
chances r she loves him too her face says it

ya i know she wouldn't but u know how she is. she might get away with it like last time when she was like "sochna padega" and "abhi time hai" and allWinkso i hope she doesn't get away with it this time and plus da last part looked quite scaryLOL
LOL scary kyun?
and im sure sochna padega nahin bholegi to such a big national proposal Wink 

haha true true i mean Sushant took a huge risk of proposing in NATIONAL T.VLOL he is a risktaker for sure.scary cuz they were showing sad faces of madhuri and sushant but i bet they edited it out for sureBig smile
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
yh cherry i think so too
and good thing is usually sush's risks are worth it
mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
why do i think the promo where sushant is proposing ankita is just an acting bitConfused

i will be the happiest person on seeing sushant proposing ankita...
but it somehow doesnt seem real one!!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyali

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Well folks there is a article in new papers which confirms that Sushi proposed Anki and she accepted instantly.ITs not joke or fun she was blown way with the proposal and both are happy!!! So enjoy folks!!!Smile

lunza

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
DER U GO GUYS....SUSHANT HIMSELF TOLD IN AN INTREVIEW THAT HE PROPSED HER,WICH WS UNEXPECTDLY N SHE SAID A YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
thnx 4 gr8 news guys
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Pavitra Rishta lead pair, Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande, made their relationship official on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

It didn't take her any time to say yes. She probably knew I will say it some day," says Sushant Singh Rajput, Pavitra Rishta's Manav about proposing to Ankita Lokhande, who plays Archana in the same show.
"It's weird because one wouldn't go down on his knees for his ladylove on national TV, but here I didn't have an escape route. I had the feelings for her but never thought I would express it on a reality show."

The actors were shooting for the Valentine's Day special show of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 when Rajput decided to make his feelings When I said those words to her in front of everyone on the sets, she was blown away because I have never said it to her earlier.
Here, I was saying I love you to her in front of hundreds of people. In return, she said yes with a gorgeous blush on her face," says Rajput, who believes that his family will also be happy with his choice.

The lovers will spend Valentine's Day with each other. "No one on the sets of Pavitra Rishta ever dared to tease us. But we were always teased on Jhalak... There were so many times when I've just managed to stop myself from expressing my feelings for her explicitly. Not anymore," says Sushant.

For now, the actors plan to concentrate on their work.
Rajput says that wedding bells will have to wait. "We'll meet the parents when it's the right time. Right now, she's riding high in her career and I'm working hard on mine. I don't think we'll get married till we achieve our targets," he says.

So, who does he place his bet on Jhalak now, considering that his ladylove and he are in the Top Five?
"Ankita, without a doubt," says Rajput. "I just wanted to redeem myself because I didn't do well on Zara Nachke Dikha
But for me, Ankita is always a winner."

mumbai times

star_wars

Go to top