Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yh cherry i think so too
and good thing is usually sush's risks are worth it
mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why do i think the promo where sushant is proposing ankita is just an acting bitπŸ˜•

i will be the happiest person on seeing sushant proposing ankita...
but it somehow doesnt seem real one!!😭
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well folks there is a article in new papers which confirms that Sushi proposed Anki and she accepted instantly.ITs not joke or fun she was blown way with the proposal and both are happy!!! So enjoy folks!!!😊
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DER U GO GUYS....SUSHANT HIMSELF TOLD IN AN INTREVIEW THAT HE PROPSED HER,WICH WS UNEXPECTDLY N SHE SAID A YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!
priya185 thumbnail
Pavitra Rishta lead pair, Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande, made their relationship official on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

It didn't take her any time to say yes. She probably knew I will say it some day," says Sushant Singh Rajput, Pavitra Rishta's Manav about proposing to Ankita Lokhande, who plays Archana in the same show.
"It's weird because one wouldn't go down on his knees for his ladylove on national TV, but here I didn't have an escape route. I had the feelings for her but never thought I would express it on a reality show."

The actors were shooting for the Valentine's Day special show of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 when Rajput decided to make his feelings When I said those words to her in front of everyone on the sets, she was blown away because I have never said it to her earlier.
Here, I was saying I love you to her in front of hundreds of people. In return, she said yes with a gorgeous blush on her face," says Rajput, who believes that his family will also be happy with his choice.

The lovers will spend Valentine's Day with each other. "No one on the sets of Pavitra Rishta ever dared to tease us. But we were always teased on Jhalak... There were so many times when I've just managed to stop myself from expressing my feelings for her explicitly. Not anymore," says Sushant.

For now, the actors plan to concentrate on their work.
Rajput says that wedding bells will have to wait. "We'll meet the parents when it's the right time. Right now, she's riding high in her career and I'm working hard on mine. I don't think we'll get married till we achieve our targets," he says.

So, who does he place his bet on Jhalak now, considering that his ladylove and he are in the Top Five?
"Ankita, without a doubt," says Rajput. "I just wanted to redeem myself because I didn't do well on Zara Nachke Dikha
But for me, Ankita is always a winner."

mumbai times
priya185 thumbnail
^^ pic in white: sushie is totally mesmerised by the beauty that is ankita!!!!!
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

^^ pic in white: sushie is totally mesmerised by the beauty that is ankita!!!!!

πŸ˜‰
he was since the beginning 😳
priya185 thumbnail
 this pic says baby ur mine hehe
priya185 thumbnail
hehe bombarding at with pics
but for next at sig