Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Ankita Lokhande AT#3 Amazing Just The Way You Are - Page 87

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dnt like them together drash's personality isnt tht nice imo
yes sush's dream coming true
btw i hope sushita come in one more show together b4 sush becomes a director *touchwood*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

dnt like them together drash's personality isnt tht nice imo

yes sush's dream coming true
btw i hope sushita come in one more show together b4 sush becomes a director *touchwood*

Yeah i hope so too..
Im becoming selfish, but i dont want Sush to become a director πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
priya185 thumbnail
hehe i know y ur saying tht ;)
i want his dream to come true for him as long as he stays with anki is all i would ask 4
but still wnat sush to be with anki in every acting proj he does
nd it makes me happy they r doing jdj together and r eahc other support throughout even though in contestant intro it was supposed to be thakarar
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont usually comment in this forum but i was jus wonderin, when did Sushant propose to Ankita on national television (since Priyanka asked him if that was true)? Was it before the ZRA when they went to visit the shawl? :S

Btw, im Anu (short for Anushka) =)
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she will surely say a yes guys.... coz na..since yest...in her Fb page,shez been goin on sayin luvyu n behavin soooo xcitedly....we tought maybe her perf went tht well....but today wen she cme online,the status she put up ws I LOVE YOU!!! it ws lyk givin us fans a hint,b4 the promos cme out😳 so it wuld certinaly b a positive reply!!!! πŸ˜†β€οΈ πŸ₯³
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Athena.

I dont usually comment in this forum but i was jus wonderin, when did Sushant propose to Ankita on national television (since Priyanka asked him if that was true)? Was it before the ZRA when they went to visit the shawl? :S

Btw, im Anu (short for Anushka) =)

Its gonna happen tis week.....on Monday,14th of Feb,2011 in Jhalak DhiklajaπŸ˜ƒ
-Hoor- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

hehe i know y ur saying tht ;)

i want his dream to come true for him as long as he stays with anki is all i would ask 4
but still wnat sush to be with anki in every acting proj he does
nd it makes me happy they r doing jdj together and r eahc other support throughout even though in contestant intro it was supposed to be thakarar

Yeah i too want him to succeed.. but by being a director, he wont act na.. nd i wanna see him act, with or without Anki πŸ˜›
Coz honestly, if an actor keeps coming with only one actress, their story will somehow be similar to their previous drama story, nd especially in BT soaps. So i would deffo like to see Sush doing some more acting projects, but with other heroines. Nd same goes for Ankita. Both of them will be together in real na tou thats enough πŸ˜ƒ
priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalurulez

she will surely say a yes guys.... coz na..since yest...in her Fb page,shez been goin on sayin luvyu n behavin soooo xcitedly....we tought maybe her perf went tht well....but today wen she cme online,the status she put up ws I LOVE YOU!!! it ws lyk givin us fans a hint,b4 the promos cme out😳 so it wuld certinaly b a positive reply!!!! πŸ˜†β€οΈ πŸ₯³

true but m lil doubtful of her FB account if its real or fake
-Hoor- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalurulez

Wow really? I should better go nd check her page too πŸ˜†
Thanks for telling :)
priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Hoor-

Yeah i too want him to succeed.. but by being a director, he wont act na.. nd i wanna see him act, with or without Anki πŸ˜›only act with anki is my wish 😳
Coz honestly, if an actor keeps coming with only one actress, their story will somehow be similar to their previous drama story, nd especially in BT soaps. So i would deffo like to see Sush doing some more acting projects, but with other heroines. Nd same goes for Ankita. Both of them will be together in real na tou thats enough πŸ˜ƒ IMO no it wont like kmh is diff in diff seasons

even in films just coz actors repeat doesnt mean story
i want both πŸ˜† coz on sets u spend most time with coactors and i wish he spends msot time with anki as shooting is hectic and busy
plus their chem is irreplaceable 😳