Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved Ankita's performance today, she has really gained confidence and performs really well. She has improved a lot and so has Nishant, he gives her more to do and actually gives her a chance to shine. Looks like his overconfident days are over and he's taking this competition seriously. Hope they are saved next week!!
mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
looking forward to her today's performance😊
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ankita's performance ws amazingggg in yes'day epi..she was lke fire in the whole act and everything attitude,dance,expressions.she is just bang on in the whole act.it'll be my most fave performance of her after Rajsthani and shadow dance β­οΈ 

and Nishant should be really given credit for the amazing improvemnt of Ankita..he really improved a lotttt and gaining confidence so as letting Ankita also..i'm soo happy he's trying to prove himself soo badly and i lke ppl wid dat attitude..Nishant dis is for you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and Ankita is always my ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anki's performance was good today, but i just have to agree to Remo today, that she nd Nishant both lacked energy.

But except that, her performance was very good.. totally reflected that era. Nd yeah, she looked beyond BEAUTIFUL 😍😍

The pony-tail hairstyle suited her SO much.. Nd Rishi kapoor, Malaika nd MD all three said that she looked amazing! Remo said energy was lacking, nd Akki complimented her too.

Score: 8 + 8 + 8 = 24

mints05 thumbnail
i loved ankita's performance...n i must say both nishant and ankita were looking too cute today!!

just loved it...and the audience were like once more...once moreπŸ‘

ankita is charismatic!!πŸ˜›
mints05 thumbnail
and one more thing

vote vote vote!!πŸ˜ƒ
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anki should not be in the bottom this time! She has given great performances in both days πŸ˜ƒ
priya185 thumbnail
hey guys get voting
and man 24 :(
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ankita's performance was really cutee today..i really enjoyed it.first time she was doing cha cha cha i think and she was really gudd and mostly she enjoyed it to hell..i lke dis point of her the most.she doesnt think of anything else and enjoys dancing..

Nishant-Ankita were damnn cutee in dat song as Rishi-Neetu..i liked dem today..
wish Ankita doesn't come in bottom 2 next week and be in top 5.because dis week she realy rocked(she always but dis week she was amazinggg)
priya185 thumbnail
hope she makes it to the next round
one mantra vote vote vote and VOTE