Ankita Lokhande AT#3 Amazing Just The Way You Are - Page 75

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Hey guys..any info on Ankita's upcoming performance?
i soo wanna know how her performance went on :(
hey nish
no clue
except tis on teacher-student relationship we think
Hey priya
oops yeah even i feel its on Teacher-student relationship..other dan dat no clue and even in promo dere was no glimpse of her performance at all
no glimpse of nishant either, he would have given us some clue too
when i was wathcing sony only one promo aired had old performance glimpses nothing else
why no anki promos :@

if i posted this in the thread the fight would conitinue so posting here

doesnt that thing abt actors on way onscreen i.e. jdj another way offscreen apply to everyone on jdj then why is it only used for sushita and some people need to stop being hypocritical if there fav had articles like this abt him/her then they would react too
but yes no actor is as saintly as shown in serials or tv programmes,
even if stars act one way towards fans doesnt mean they r like tht in real wiht every1 as every1 has soft spot for their fans and visa versa every fanatic has soft spot for their fav. but media isnt necessarily the way to know bat stars as often articles are twisted just to sell and get viewers esp indian articles they write anything without proof annoys everyone form bolly stars to tv. i guess there sint rllya way of knwoing hw they actually are but articles is def something i dont trust. but still why the hell do they post this stuff.

one thing i dont get why do people who hate/dislike/ not rlly a fan of  sushant always end up in suhsita topics like this one and waste their energy replying to us and posting in this  post    frankly they rnt able to influence fans of them and only end up making fans love their favourite more finding more reasons to love them instead of hating them 😕
Know about one of the performances of Ankita....it is on ek main aur ek tu....rishi kapoor and neetu kapoor. was seeing madz and rishi kapoor dancing on it with nishant behind in rishi ji's get up.  

Ankita proved herself yet again this time!
Her act showed the relationship between an arrogant boss (Anki) nd her employee (Nishant). They danced on 'Lagey raho' from Taare zameen par! Nd she rocked it!
Nd to my surprise, she got perfect comments from all 3 judges. Note that Remo said her choreography was fab, her act was fab nd her dance was fab too!

Malaika: 9
MD: 10
Remo: 9

Total: 28 ⭐️

Im SO happy for Ankita! She is a star ⭐️😎
Edited by -Hoor- - 13 years ago
Btw guys, uptil now, the scores are as follows:

Ragini: 30
Chang: 26
Salman: 25
Ankita: 28
Mahi: 22

So abhi tak, Ankita is leading the scores chart 🥳
Edited by -Hoor- - 13 years ago
Okay so Sushant got 30 nd therefore, Anki is the 2nd top performer of today! Wohoooo im soooo happyyy 🥳🥳
happy for anki
one mre then 27 finally :)
and isnt she 3rd best performer?
Yeah i mean the same.. I counted Ragz nd Sushant as one top scorer na 😆