Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
If you got it from her FB, then please don't put it here. It's not allowed. I have been on Shampa's friend list for a while now and I could have easily put all those pics here but I didn't because it's against IF COC!
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

If you got it from her FB, then please don't put it here. It's not allowed. I have been on Shampa's friend list for a while now and I could have easily put all those pics here but I didn't because it's against IF COC!

ok sure i thought to share didnt know it was forbidden
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Yeah I know, even I wanted to share but I didn't because in one of the forums, a mod mentioned that it's not allowed so I didn't wanna take risks.

And besides I have PMed the pics to quite a lot of Sushita fans so they all have seen these pics!

priya185 thumbnail

Yeah I know, even I wanted to share but I didn't because in one of the forums, a mod mentioned that it's not allowed so I didn't wanna take risks.

And besides I have PMed the pics to quite a lot of Sushita fans so they all have seen these pics!

arrey but i hadnt seen them b4 anyways edited it out😳 
just in kmh2 pkyek etc loads of fb pics posted all the time
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Well then I guess you don't visit Sushant's AT 😆 You should have seen how so many people were requesting me for the pics and I got tons of PM's as well, all of them requesting for those cute Sushita pics 😳 Thanks for editing 😃

Those pics maybe from the fan page and not from someone's personal FB account!

priya185 thumbnail

Well then I guess you don't visit Sushant's AT 😆 You should have seen how so many people were requesting me for the pics and I got tons of PM's as well, all of them requesting for those cute Sushita pics 😳 Thanks for editing 😃

Those pics maybe from the fan page and not from someone's personal FB account!

only once in a blue moon lolz
ur welcome but m too late in doing one thing already rqed a siggy of them in these pics 😕 but i think this again is allowed many kash fb pics are used in kash sigs everyday  
right? 😕
no defo atleast one was from karan kundra's FB account 😛 arohi as his secetary  hehe
--Rachna-- thumbnail
You don't like Sushant kya?

Don't worry about the siggies, I think that is allowed. Many people are doing it. Actually I'm also going to request a sig from Shampa's FB pics. So all is well 😃

LOL, okay 😆 I guess the mods there don't pay much attention 😛

priya185 thumbnail

You don't like Sushant kya?

Don't worry about the siggies, I think that is allowed. Many people are doing it. Actually I'm also going to request a sig from Shampa's FB pics. So all is well 😃

LOL, okay 😆 I guess the mods there don't pay much attention 😛

course i do Tongue i love everything abt the guy minus his smoking 
jus dont visit there that often i do my share of sushant talking here as i talk abt sushita
btw any other sushita pics minus the ones i posted?
ok phew 😆 
ya bishare mods of that forum 😆
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Yeah I can see that you only stick to this AT 😆 Sushant has a smoking habit like SRK Why do my faves have to be like this! 😡

You can use any pics you want for the siggies 😛 Because as I said, I'm planning on using Shampa's pics! And I have seen a few people making siggies using celebrities FB personal pics!

priya185 thumbnail

Yeah I can see that you only stick to this AT 😆 Sushant has a smoking habit like SRK Why do my faves have to be like this! 😡

You can use any pics you want for the siggies 😛 Because as I said, I'm planning on using Shampa's pics! And I have seen a few people making siggies using celebrities FB personal pics!

sush at is only exception i pop in there sometimes 😳
other then those 2 pics i posted are there nay other sushita pics though
oh k never knew u made sigs .. yh even i have Tongue but thne again loads of peeps post fb personal pics too