Ankita Lokhande AT#3 Amazing Just The Way You Are - Page 69

Posted: 13 years ago
@ priya

did u read my post earlier??? regarding ankita's next AT...
ok so the next week theme is going to be relationships..so i wonder what anki is goin to perform in..hmmmmm i think she is performing today..i hope she scored well cuz now the competition is really getting tougher and can't wait for her to get perfect 30πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mints05

hey priya...
how about the title of our next  AT be "Ankita Lokhande:The Enigmatic Soul"...
this title just arouse in my mind because some of the members of this forum has some problems with her attitude n all....so i thought this title will be the best which means she has a character and soul which is difficult to understand....
title is nice but dont want to dedicate AT to the ppl who think wrong of her but will defo keep this title in mind πŸ˜ƒ
every actor is misunderstood so yh
 i like Ankita very muchπŸ˜ƒ
@-afreen1- - I Love Anki Toooo πŸ˜ƒ Not active here anymore but i come sometimes πŸ˜ƒ
Anyone know what Anki Scores next week?
any new promo ?
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

lunza..no i think she is upset over the fact dat she entered in danger zone :( i just hope her performance went on great

btw,anyone has Nishant in dere friend list in FB?

I have known for a long time who Nishant is on FB but never added him πŸ˜† I'm not interested in making him my friend, I'd rather have Neerav 😳

edited on req

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
OMG these pics were on Shampa's FB, where did you get it? From Ankita's fan page?
Originally posted by --Rachna--

OMG these pics were on Shampa's FB, where did you get it? From Ankita's fan page?
shampa added me as well πŸ˜‰  just found ot she added me today πŸ˜ƒ