Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thnx cherry it seems challenging hope anki lives up2 it im sure she will
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tks Cherry..... glad to know what it is...

I remem Shallen -Daljit also did similar in NB... and I had loved it... so, I guess the choreography has to be really brilliant for this..... to make it appear beautiful and appealing..... You can't see the contestant's expressions, which in Ankita's case liven up the dance .. at least for me.... so, extra efforts required to gain the extra points....

Where did Malaika get these weird ideas???? 

priya185 thumbnail
i actually like the ideas lol makes all contestants step up into it more
hoping to see better choreography from nishant rlly using his talent/knowldge to the max i think thts why and even equal amount of performance from nishant as well hope it all goes well for anki and sush too aeiral dance cn be dangerous
Fairyfaria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wohoooooooo Anki is Back I'm Soooo Glad Party Time Guyzzz!!
OMG just saw the episode. i loved ankita's performance. she was so graceful and looked the part of a goddess dancing. the timing in this dance was so important and i felt that she nailed it. the turns, the spins was just amazing. 
Nishant complimented her beautifully and compared to the stage presence of salman or shampa. good job nishant. he is FINALLY stepping up.

my FAVORITE part of the show was when ankita didnt understand that she was coming back as WC and was trying to be diplomatic and gave her "answers", and when Madz cut her off and explained to her she was sooo shocked. she looked so cute when madz asked "aap ko samaj mein nahi aaya?" she looked soo cute saying "noo" and shaking her head..
and then SUSHANT was FIRST ONE to get up and RUN to her. i was like awwwwww. sushant, ankita salman, they all looked like buddies and were genuinely happy for one another. 
KrazyKooler thumbnail
ankita look very beautiful today.she is best female dancer in show.everybody look at her only when she dance.she very talented and graceful like madhuri.
I am very happy for this inocent mature girl😊
mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so they got shadow effect dance....

the concept has to be good for a good act...
looking forward to their dance.!!
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Nishant does something different nd perfect this time!
Hoping more than 27 for Anki 😃
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally loved her performance today, she looked so beautiful. Nishant has really stepped-up 👍🏼 I felt more bad for Sushant than Ankita when the judges said that Yana is coming back. Sushant looked really sad

Ankita's shocked reaction was priceless, Madhuri was trying to explain that she is also back in the show and Ankita couldn't understand it 😆 And when she finally did, she was so happy but seemed like Sushant was more happy for her 😳

--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Priya...

wanna guess whose act would be hit n whose flop next week round?? For fun....