Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

i know i just don't get y people are so rude??? they don't have any proof that ankita is arrogant and is still calling her that.have they met her personally?? No,do they watch her off-screen? nope than i just don't see there point of calling her arrogant. if that's the way than even we can say salman and krushna both are arrogant and open new thread saying that but we don't cuz that would be just meaningless thread.cuz this froum is a dance forum where people are suppose to talk about there dance and not about people's personality๐Ÿคข

cherry plz end it here
dont want to see this issue in the thread anymre
but just remember to keep reporting suhc topics    
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree sonu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Sushita seems to always be on their  minds.  They sleep and wake sushita.๐Ÿ˜†
priya185 thumbnail
guys again dont discuss such people not worth ur time n energy
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
actually what i dont understand is forum members raking up this topic of "ankita being arrogant" and "full of herself"..when everyone seem to be getting along fine with each other on the show ..and  would she be getting warm hugs from everyone if she was arrogant? leave shampa nishant and sushant .. today she got a tight hug from salman , saw vrushali hugging her , mona joking around with anki .. we have already seen her friendly with chang , and ragz said "i am going to miss u so much " to anki ..
arre what attitude? am i missing something ?
priya185 thumbnail

guys im serious now why don't you guys even listen to what i say ???

can we end this attitude topic from our end too? 
i mean every1 even ankians i know there is nothing negative abt anki's attitude in discussing this but isnt it just better to completely close this attitude chapter? 
i know we are right in the points we are making but why bother with saying it to people who believe stuff just like tht
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh ok priya .. i saw ur prev post just now ๐Ÿ˜Š.. ok , i wont mention it in her AT again
-SONU- thumbnail
@priya absolutely one of them will win for sure
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey

forget abt all  dose things and party tonite..besttttt thing is Ankita is back and wid a amazing performance not wid some sympathy etc.so its party time ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
wait for 2days and we'll read a article praising Ankita's performance
priya185 thumbnail
thnz shikha just this topic is dragging too much for no reason its kidna irttiating now to even here this
mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpratistha

no scores for today's performance..

so, does this mean she is safe for next week???๐Ÿ˜›