Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

She is back. She is back. She is back …🥳🥳🥳..May we expect a CLASSIC final…and Romeo giving away the stage to Juliet or vice a versa!?! 😆

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

i wish she hadnt gotten shadow dancing 😔 ..
I have seen some shadow dances ... and didnt find it too impressive to watch ... wish she had gotten some other challenge ..
Predictably and understandably , sushant and yana got the toughest challenge..

shiz m confused wht u mean
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=405092

anki's name announced as wil card entry...... 
aww ...look at sushant.he's praying.....😳😍
priya185 thumbnail
love u sush more thne anki i bet he wnated her there
issi kehte hai pyar hehe
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

shiz m confused wht u mean

sushant n yana r given same dance form as challange... ariel act...
n anki has been given shadow dance as challange....

well i havnt seen shadow dance..so cant say anythng...  😳
 i hope anki n nishant manage it well....
priya185 thumbnail
plz rpely to that berke person in this post i made like seriously it was for best performance and tht chepa person pretended to be an anki fan then said she should be eliminated W*H not even what the topic was abt
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i saw shadow dance once in NB shaleen-Daljit and it luks gudd actually..lets hope dey'll rock the stage next week the same
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAYAYAYAYAY PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳
loved her today. she was looking so beautiful😍 and loved her expression when madhuri said she is in😃

i can't believe by looking at her supporting nature and the way she accepted how salman deserved to come back, some people still have the guts to say she is arrogant🤢 idk which side of Ankita they are seeing  cuz da one we all see is always happy and sporting😃 maybe they are imagining it in there mind or something😆

omgggggg can these two get any more cuter. loved their Happy HUG☺️😳 yesterday we saw their sad hug and today a happy hug.😍😍😍 Wohoooo they surely know how to bring smile in audiences face😃

and hawwwwww their hug in the end of the show was so sexxyyyy ,it seemed like anki wanted to kiss sushi baby.😍 they were so close to almost kiss☺️
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

plz rpely to that berke person in this post i made like seriously it was for best performance and tht chepa person pretended to be an anki fan then said she should be eliminated W*H not even what the topic was abt

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1599834
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

YAYAYAYAYAY PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳

loved her today. she was looking so beautiful😍 and loved her expression when madhuri said she is in😃

i can't believe by looking at her supporting nature and the way she accepted how salman deserved to come back, some people still have the guts to say she is arrogant🤢 idk which side of Ankita they are seeing  cuz da one we all see is always happy and sporting😃 maybe they are imagining it in there mind or something😆

omgggggg can these two get any more cuter. loved their Happy HUG☺️😳 yesterday we saw their sad hug and today a happy hug.😍😍😍 Wohoooo they surely know how to bring smile in audiences face😃

and hawwwwww their hug in the end of the show was so sexxyyyy ,it seemed like anki wanted to kiss sushi baby.😍 they were so close to almost kiss☺️

agree she looked fab and love ehr nature too
 😆 lolz if anki or sush sees this then they'd feel awkward by the last line
and yes love happy hug 😃 there should be diff sushita hug for each emotion