Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yuppppppppppppppp  party  time
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Guys, you need to believe whatever Ekta says about the show. Her source is very reliable and I fully trust her source 😳

So YAY, Ankita is back wohoooooo 🥳

ditto rachu me toooooooooooooo
Fairyfaria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wohoooooooooooooo I'm Sooooooooooooooooooo Haaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Must Thank Ekta 1st!!
Awww Sushant Is So Sweet He Was Abt To Cry on Anki Elimination Instead of Anki He is Such A SweetHeart😍!!
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wohooooooooooo🥳🥳🥳 i Am so HAPPYYYYYYYY

Ankita is back through wild card

GO ANKITA GO🥳🥳🥳
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After reading all the articles, it seeme everyone - the safe as well as the eliminated contestants performed this week.... So, I guess it will be a full-on masala and fun week.... We will get to see lots of dances.... 

Yippie.. I am soo looking forward to this week now.....👍🏼

Also, I am glad that Ankita was kept in due to a good performance and not just as a favour by the judges..... It is much more dignified ...and I am sure this will close the mouth of her critics, who would have said that she was saved as she was Judge's favourite..... 
CuteCherry thumbnail
And i am so happy that Ankita got back through wild card. idk someone yesterday said she was saved by the judges??? and now we hear she is in through wild card. well  i am happy that she got it through wild card by her hard work and dedication so i guess the sources are wrong😆 but i think we have to wait until the actual show to know the full mystery to this whole thing.

but oh well  what matters is that She is saved

Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago
CuteCherry thumbnail
Originally posted by: teacher25

After reading all the articles, it seeme everyone - the safe as well as the eliminated contestants performed this week.... So, I guess it will be a full-on masala and fun week.... We will get to see lots of dances.... 

Yippie.. I am soo looking forward to this week now.....👍🏼

Also, I am glad that Ankita was kept in due to a good performance and not just as a favour by the judges..... It is much more dignified ...and I am sure this will close the mouth of her critics, who would have said that she was saved as she was Judge's favourite..... 

@teacher25 i totally agree with you. yesterday some were saying that she shouldn't have been saved by the judges and were criticizing her without knowing the full truth but today we hear that she got it through wild card so i am really proud of her😊
mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🥳
🥳
🥳
just cant express how happy i am!!!!😃😃😃
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow this is the best news.. I am sooooooooooo happpppppppppppy that Ankita is Back through Wild Card...
So sweet of Sushant to support Ankita.... I think even she would have done/felt the same if Sushant was eliminated..
They are the best human beings... M so happy for both of them
Now they both can enjoy Sushant's Birthday... Party Time 🥳
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow this is the best news.. I am sooooooooooo happpppppppppppy that Ankita is Back through Wild Card...

So sweet of Sushant to support Ankita.... I think even she would have done/felt the same if Sushant was eliminated..

They are the best human beings... M so happy for both of them

Now they both can enjoy Sushant's Birthday... Party Time 🥳
Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago