Ankita Lokhande AT#3 Amazing Just The Way You Are - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
hey, did u see Ankita's ranking on IF???
its improved!!
n she is at no.11πŸ‘πŸ‘

congraculations to all of us!!!
yes, we did it....

i guess she heard people calling her over confident and full of attitude so she decided to keep to herself and be quiet but now everyone worried about that.

Originally posted by star_wars

i guess she heard people calling her over confident and full of attitude so she decided to keep to herself and be quiet but now everyone worried about that.

exactly, please post this same thing in pavitra rishta forum also please.... unncessarily some people have problem with everything,when she is happy people have problem,when she is quiet people have problem :-(
y his humari anki ka at so suna
congrats to all anki fans for third ATπŸ₯³
u too hun but needa get this at moving
yup.....btw anki is leading the AT race here......πŸ˜†
no she isnt i think salmans at is
and i dont mean at racewise i mean general at has been very slow
waise its not at pages but quality of the at tht counts toh only ussi bhaat mein competition
we luv her so much n discussions here r so healthy that evn in quality Anki's AT wins...πŸ˜ƒ

btw i luved her performance on manday's epi... not being trained in classical  she did so well.....hats off to her.... πŸ‘
its vry difficult for a non dancer to even attempt classical..but she proved herself.that she's so hard working.........πŸ‘πŸΌ
hehe i hope so
never had a basher or hater here b4 touchwood agar aata hai tabhi bhi im hoping ppl here just pm nadi and ignore them hehe
yh i loved it she aced it and proved herself yet again